NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretel's Diary Room

+2
Neal Cassidy
Emma Swan
6 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Gretel's Diary Room

Post by Gretel Tue 12 Apr - 3:05:03

Hmm Cruella ended up nominating Tiana. Her idea or did Scar infiltrate? If Tiana does go, the massive 6 person alliance of Abu/Cinder/Pumba/me/Scar/T could crumble. I think it's too soon to have that happen. T isn't the brightest bulb but she's been loyal to me and I would like to keep her. Pan asked for ny vote before veto and I lied so he better go home or I will be in a bad spot lol
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 12 Apr - 12:19:47

I predict 3 more rounds at best for the big ol orgy staying togther and Abu and I juggling that and Bay/Kris. I need to think about how I come out of the explosion in the best possible light....
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 12 Apr - 12:27:04

At this point, I know everyone except Ursula and Queen Mombi. Soon I will gun for them hard, along with Pumba Razz Pumba concerns me most out of the entire cast. Be flattered!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 12 Apr - 19:10:05

T stayed which is awesome!!! I also think I've decided to give up on the 6 person Orgy. Bay, Kris and Abu seem like a better more trustworthy bet. I need to refocus my energy there.

*More throwing of HOHs to come*
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 12 Apr - 19:29:31

The 'villain' alliance concept is swirling around. I am a hero so I'll spread that lol. I just need Cruella and Scar on jury lol!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 13 Apr - 17:08:30

I pulled the "I got the time wrong" card in regard to this HOH. When I made my appearance I saw that Kristoff won! Couldn't have gone any better. He is one of my closest allies so I can cruise this week too. BB mystery games are so easy lol and require very little effort on my end. You just get to sit back, be a supportive ally and watch everyone implode!

The ONLY problem I have is that Kristoff wants to backdoor Cruella. I don't want that to happen at all. I know I will be expected to vote her out since she nomd BOTH T and Kris and I am anticipating how to go about handling this...I want to leave people in the game who have conflicts with each other. It's how I stay safe.

I am very curious to see what will happen at the veto, but I will be conveniently missing yet again Laughing
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 13 Apr - 17:09:07

I WANT THE EVIL QUEEN TO GET VOTED OUT BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T VISIT MY DIARY ROOM.

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Wed 13 Apr - 17:09:26

IM RIGHT HERE READING OMG SO RUDE ;____;
Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 13 Apr - 17:10:14

MHMM READING AND THEN NOT TALKING. REPLYING 19 SECONDS LATER. OUR FRIENDSHIP MEANS NOTHING.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Wed 13 Apr - 17:11:35

SORRY Sad

Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 13 Apr - 21:31:21

Was that fruit veto challenge in english? What in the world? How can you possibly solve that. Someone explain. scratch scratch scratch

I gave a half-hearted pitch for Cruella to stay off the block. Tiana is pushier than I am so it probably will fail, but my conscience feels better. I just really like Cruella a lot and the connection Scar/Tiana have with Queen Mombi is threatening to me since she's an unknown at this point.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 13 Apr - 22:16:26

OMG. Rid me of Scar and Tiana RIGHT NOW. They both need to go but now isn't the time unfortunately. Tiana is just like annoying. You can't be so pushy with me. It will get you evicted so fast your head will spin Wink
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 13 Apr - 22:27:24

Tiana is dead to me. I am frustrated with myself. I basically handed up Scar on a platter by trying to protect Cruella. I should've sacrificed Cruella to keep Scar. This is really, really bad. Tiana is playing for herself only and is all over the place. I need to change tactics FAST and act like her little candy cane sweater. Otherwise, she can flip everyone against me. I can't believe Kristoff just let her control his HOH like that. It shows whose counsel he was listening to. Not mine, hers.

I need to regroup ASAP and start speaking with other allies.

I am feeling awful about Scar!!! Ugh.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 13 Apr - 23:01:55

Here's what is happening now. I made a f2 with Tiana naturally to cover myself since I disagreed with her in the room. Honestly, looking forward to breaking it eventually. Never thought in a million years I'd ever say that about any deal I was making. Damage control is crucial!  I love Scar and know he was/is loyal to me regardless of his deals. I also like Kristoff/Bay/Abu who want him out. Scar is close to getting enough votes for a tie. I'm not sure how I am voting. I was going to keep him, but I can't have it traced back to me or close enough to tie.

In other news, Ursula contacted me for the first time so yay! I am scared something is going to blow up on me though. Somehow I need to come out of this eviction with the villains hating Tiana and sympathetic to me, Scar's friend, and the heros still loving me and wary of T. Is this possible for me to do!?!? I think so Wink

I am getting excited to plan operation take down Tiana. Although, Pumba is still on my radar too. I haven't forgotten!!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 13 Apr - 23:14:26

I need to sign-off now because I can't keep up with all of my lies tonight. I am playing the middle on committing my vote. The game blew up, and so did mine. Thank you Tiana. The fast forward worries me for tomorrow in a big way.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 14 Apr - 18:57:43

I see Mulan!!! I know what that means! Wink Tara <3333
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 14 Apr - 19:00:38

Scar left by a 9-1 vote. I totally should've thrown him a vote now. Darn. He got such a raw deal this game and I know in my heart he was someone I could trust so this just all around sucks. I am trying to think through some things now. I kind of hope a villain gets HOH and goes for some combo of Cindy/Tiana/Pumba. That would help me the most I think. But how do I make this happen since T is bullying everyone...... scratch scratch scratch

The good news is in every mystery game I've seen, the person everyone talks about early or is overly social, NEVER lasts until the end. It catches up to them. Big personalities don't fly as well in this type of environment as they do in real ID games.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 14 Apr - 19:05:09

Ummm....Scar leaving and saying thank you to me is NOT COOL. Ughhhhh. Dude. 1-I didn't keep you 2-you are dragging me down 3-thanks to you too.....

-_- I will have to play it off as sarcasm apparently.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Thu 14 Apr - 20:40:49

GRETEL APPRECIATION <3
Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 14 Apr - 20:45:10

I love you
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 15 Apr - 13:16:38

Well apparently I'm better at building trust than I thought. Tiana comes to me immediately and says she won the power and would I like to have a turn as HOH? I felt like she was pushing me into it and so I agreed. Her winning the wizarding power makes me wonder 2 things, 1-did she give this to anyone else like Kristoff previously and 2-she must have some sort of trust in me even though I push back on her a bit.

I just really need to watch my interactions with T since I need to tone down my lovely intelligent mind <3 I always seem to have a thought on everything lol or a perspective. I was a consultant afterall.

I decided to nominate 2 safe people, Ursula and Queen M and whoever goes I'm fine with. I couldn't nom who I really wanted...I'll make someone else do it later Wink

Last night was awful though and I wanted to be med evacd out of this game too and go cry so this game needs to give me everything I lost with Kath and I know it can't Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 15 Apr - 18:43:26

I AM ABOUT TO GO OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND.

Now Tiana is telling me Kristoff is sketchy and needs to go. NO ONE IS SKETCHY EXCEPT YOU TIANA!!!! Omg seriously who is this on IMDb? Wow. I cannot let someone else who is exclusively loyal to me go home. Although tbh Tiana is doing one heck of a job separating me from my closest allies. If she only knew what she was actually doing to me/my game, she would be impressive.

I have to figure out a way to get her out!! I just don't know how...even if she goes up, votes are 100% there to keep her. I just have to be a little follower until the time is right....ugh.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sat 16 Apr - 11:11:05

Ursula ended up leaving in a 5-4 vote. I take full responsibility for it because I was the Head of Household. It doesn't feel great knowing you are the main reason someone was even eligible to go home. Hopefully she understands we just simply didn't talk. I actually would've preferred Queen M to go due to the fact that Tiana has been trying to protect her every vote. I see it and that relationship will be dealt with.

11 of us are left in the house. The people I like most are: Kristoff, Abu, Baymax and Cruella. I also do feel safe with Tiana. I fear I can't do much for Cruella though. I need to lay low to make sure I am at least jury.

I am slowly starting to connect the dots in my mind of who talks to who and that will be invaluable later as I influence HOH noms. Wink
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sat 16 Apr - 11:18:20

Convo with Tiana about HOH...(meant to copy it in earlier!):

Tiana: I won the wizard power. Would you rather be HOH this round or do you want me to be HOH?

Gretel: omg yay! Very Happy

It's completely up to you! I can be it, or you. Either way is good.

Tiana: I have 4 minutes to decide...if you want to be HOH that is fine with me. I didn't know if you wanted to get the shot?

I would probably nominate Cruella/Dopey if I am HOH.

Gretel: ok I can do it Smile

Thank you! We just can't ever tell anyone we are so close.

I will do two villains as well. I wanna see what they say.

Tiana: Okay I told Evil Queen that I picked you for HOH!

Gretel: Thank you Smile

We can share the HOH room ha ha

Tiana: Haha okay! <3

Gretel: lol it feels weird sort of "lying" but it makes our alliance more fun haha

Tiana: Haha yeah I am not telling anyone about our secret lol

Gretel: me either!

If we or you can keep this up, we can rotate comps until the end of the game lol. What was your time? I wonder how far off I was

Tiana: I submitted at 20:03:43 lol and yes!!!!

The rest of our convos will take place in the Tiscatel room.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sat 16 Apr - 11:21:03

Shoot...I just realized I lost all of my old convos with Cruella so our dynamic won't be featured in episodes lol. Darn!! Here is what I have, start from bottom:

Gretel Thu 14 Apr - 23:31:46

Lol ok! I'm fine with whoever you do.

Ya I can't vote girl <3

Gretel
Cruella de Vil Thu 14 Apr - 23:19:01

I will tell Ursula that I will vote to keep her as long as she doesn't go after you.

Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil Thu 14 Apr - 23:17:57

Oh wait, you can't vote...lol.

Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil Thu 14 Apr - 23:15:48

I just got a message from Ursula. Do you think you will vote for her to stay if I ask her to keep you safe next time?

Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil Thu 14 Apr - 23:12:06

Mombi is more level headed than Ursula. I don't think Mombi will go after you. Ursula and I don't talk much, so I don't know where her head is at.

Cruella de Vil
Gretel Thu 14 Apr - 23:06:50

I don't really have a preference cuz I don't know either. Keep who helps your game most  That is what I've been saying to all who ask!

Or maybe selfishly, who you can help not retialate against me next week lol

Gretel
Cruella de Vil Thu 14 Apr - 23:05:23

Mombi or Ursula? Mombi isn't as active as Ursula, but Mombi talks to me more than Ursula does. what do you think? Have you heard from anyone else? Get back to me.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next