NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretel's Diary Room

+2
Neal Cassidy
Emma Swan
6 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Gretel's Diary Room

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 22:23:48

I am so freaking mad. You have no idea. This is the worst HOH in the course of the game to win b/c you can't even play in the F4 HOH and now my entire game rides on the F4 veto and I will have AT LEAST one person still in the game I just nominated. I am getting fourth again and I wasted all my time yet again. I hate this entire cast. I'm like not even kidding.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 27 Apr - 22:25:21

I'm sad for sure that the twist to this twist strikes you Sad
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 22:25:50

And I'm stupid enough to tell people I didn't win. I think I need to be done playing games. I am clearly not in my right mind.

Anyway, seriously, what happens if I don't put anyone up by the deadline?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 22:28:04

Can you please answer me? I want to go to bed
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 27 Apr - 22:29:38

You have to nominate. It will just delay the game and you'll get a penalty of some sort. I will have to talk to Nat about that. Sleep on it, get some rest. I know you and I know you can come out of this just fine. It's an obstacle but you face those all the time in games. Don't beat yourself up over this because in the end it could end up being beneficial.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 22:34:10

There's no coming out of this. I like can't even be mad though, it's an awesome game move, Dopey thinks he's well positioned clearly and if he tanked my game on purpose then kudos to him. I just hope that was his plan, if it was some whim and not thought out, then I will be mad. Basically I have to ignore everyone in the game until I figure something out which clearly doesn't help anything since I will look so effing sketchy.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 27 Apr - 22:36:47

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 Hunger-games-quotes-23

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 Brooklyn99Insider-Peralta-Samberg-Believe%20in%20You-Throw%20Dart%201

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 Giphy

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 B710727155a23039398cd51a873f619a

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 200_s

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 9-44
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 27 Apr - 22:46:31

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-21436-1381720114-5
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 27 Apr - 23:03:39

Nick <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 27 Apr - 23:25:40

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 8 Rs_500x281-160309111459-new_girl_nick_mirror
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 3:04:51

Yeah I have zero clarity right now. Dopey and Baymax both helped me in the challenge/wanted me to be HOH and trusted me,while I have a f2 with both of Tiana and Pumba, so it's like do I stab the people who genuinely helped me in the back or nominate 2 strong comp players, where the one who stays will likely win the f4 veto and send me home....I cannot think of any win-win for me. I am almost more mad than last night. My stomach hurts, I feel guilty and awful about betraying someone and also feel a lot of anger at Dopey and sort of want to throw him up there...but like who does that when he gave me f4?!? I've never experienced anything like this in a game where I really don't know...normally I'd have some sort of sounding board and I just know I'll look back on this decision and regret it.

I've lied so much, even to the point of saying I didn't win this HOH and I did. Dopey destroyed my game, at least I'm still in to do something about it, I just don't know what to do!!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 8:11:47

I think I know what I'm going to do and have thought through it on several angles....it's the best I can do given the circumstances.

As of now, I am going to nominate Pumba and Tiana. Last night before I went to bed it was Dopey and Baymax. I am walking a fine line between two pairs I feel like.

Here's my thought process. To Tiana, I can justify it b/c I heard she tried to get me nomd instead of Pumba when Bay was HOH. She also seems much closer to Pumba based on her comments. One of Tiana or Pumba will go home this week, the other, the survivor, is the best out of all of us at comps, can be the F4 HOH and then I hedge my bets with Baymax and Dopey in the veto. I know Dopey is close to Baymax but I just have to hope he will stick with me, but he likely won't....it's the risk I have to take. Plus, I've been saying from day 1 that I wanted Tiana and Pumba out so here's my one shot of nominating BOTH, where one definitely goes home! I am not a mindless follower!!

I need to ease Pumba into going on the block though before I announce anything. It could all change! I am prepping for an explosion too...so get ready viewers Wink

PS- I didn't appreciate you posting that laughing gif at me last night. My game is ruined and you laughed Sad it sucks I wasted all this time. I know I'm leaving at F4. Nothing will convince me otherwise unless I get veto.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 28 Apr - 9:04:42

I'm sorry I'll delete it. I didn't know how bad the impact this was on your game. I'm behind on episodes so I'm not caught up with the dunamics after Cruella left. I hope the rest of our support made up for my careless post Sad

It was more a Ha this is what yoi get for throwing but I didn't mean to be hurtful Sad.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 9:11:20

It's okay! I am just sad I did all of this game for nothing. It's like the third game in a row where this keeps happening. Not feeling good plus this just amplified my reaction.

I'm okay now if I end up going, you have to be able to adapt to twists and yesterday I messed up bad. I made an unnecessary f2 with Pumba, told people I didn't win HOH and I have to live with it. I knew the odds of me being given this HOH were high and I'm more mad I helped faciliate that and didn't prepare well enough.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 28 Apr - 9:15:42

We can talk once it's over about this twist, very interesting how it was used/not used. Anyway, don't give up. I won't expel you for not bidding $0 on veto lol so you still have a fighting chance.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 10:46:19

Gretel the witch slayer has returned! I am content with what I am going to do on noms, but I wish more people would get on so I could read their reactions. I am going to write one heck of a speech Wink
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 16:55:39

Well I did the nominations. Checked the box. Feeling alright at this point, but not great because of now making enemies and losing my perfectly positioned game.....and I honest to God do hate sending people home at my expense.

The truth of the matter is yet again I made a choice based on my odds of winning (and guilt over Dopey giving me HOH), which I need to remember not to do. I know in my heart Tiana was loyal and this nomination was a backstab (despite her F2 with Pumba and suggestion to Baymax, because that suggestion was true since she knew I was close to Kristoff), and now I'm thinking (and always known) I don't trust Bay and Dopey like I do Pumba/T so I'm clearly not learning from past mistakes. But I have to roll with my decision and evict one of them at this point. The choice had been made and it's gamebot time.

Overall though, I am taking a shot at who I said early on I wanted so, what happens, happens. I can only make my own decisions after some thought and this will be the round I look back and either cringe or think yes, this is the game move that solidified things for me.

Now I'm thinking Tiana will win veto and then wtf do I put up. I'm telling you now it'll happen....me noming everyone this round and ruining everyone's opinion of me lol. This twist absolutely 100% sunk my game. I knew when I read it I would  be impacted since allies love me and I guess I can only say I'm lucky I made it this long without getting my hands dirty LOL

I am in better spirits, it's a game for FUN. You make errors and lose, or you go on to win. I can handle the outcome! I'm just hard on myself Sad

Kristoff would agree...I've LET IT GO! Plus it helps when the two noms may need to still suck up b/c I could be a deciding vote rofl...which yet again, awful positioning!! I hate f5 rounds in BB...always have!!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 28 Apr - 17:21:02

Just a question. What made you decide this season to not try in challenges and secretly assign HOH to people? I'm not saying you should have. This is just a curiosity question.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 18:47:15

I hate challenges and usually can't win them lol. We differ on this, but my philosophy is I shouldn't need challenges to make the end, same thing with idols etc. I like to make it being in jeopardy as long as possible. Idk why. Maybe because other ways are boring to me. I've done challenge REGINA SHOULD HAVE WON games and the wins aren't as satisfying. Although, sometimes when I'm the underdog and I have to kick in at the end with comps, I love it!

Btw your PM on IMDb this morning meant so much <3 I wanted to tell you that. You'll have to let me know what you would've done if you were me this round Razz I'm curious.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 28 Apr - 19:07:30

Yes I have a text convo with Nat I'll show you haha. As the host I love the game drama but as your friend I was not happy to see you upset about this and felt bad because I care obviously.

<3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 19:08:47

<3

haha okay show.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 28 Apr - 19:10:44

I can't show now lmao. I will show you if you get evicted or after finals.

I'm sad this game is about to end but very excited for the fact that jaws will drop when I open all the episodes at once and also this game has given me so many ideas for next season <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 19:13:19

ohhh I thought it was just like a text like Mel is being a drama queen and will end up being fine lmao

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 19:53:59

Btw, how long will the challenge be tonight?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 28 Apr - 20:00:21

The challenge could be a while if people are not fast but I'm hoping about an hour.

Last edited by Emma Swan on Thu 28 Apr - 20:07:11; edited 1 time in total
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next