NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretel's Diary Room

+2
Neal Cassidy
Emma Swan
6 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 7 Empty Re: Gretel's Diary Room

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 19:09:20

anaconda!! Wink
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 19:15:14

Kristoff left the game and seeing him leave was truly awful. He was the only person in the game that I believed would take me to the final 2. My fight is back to freaking OWN this game going forward but my gut says I will come up short yet again :/

Abu is sucking and not being reliable and I really need him back right now!! I am working Baymax hardcore, speaking more with Dopey and Pumba too. It's all I have at this point. I don't think I am anyone's target this round in particular, but you never know!! Final 6 is here and it's critical I play better than I ever have.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 19:24:36

Baymax wrote:You truly are one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of playing with! You did a good job of reassuring me earlier in the game and I've been in your corner ever since. I appreciate it!

queen
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 25 Apr - 19:34:46

<3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 20:57:27

So I was thinking offline about if someone assigns me HOH....I am likely gonna nom Pumba and T. Then I come on and T is talking to me a lot and now I'm like ugh...maybe not.

I am going to just roll with things for now I think and avoid winning anything until the F4 HOH/F4 veto and F3 HOH. I think the jury doesn't perceive me as a power player but they know I have a social game. I have to hope it's enough...I feel like I can lose to Bay or Tiana for sure. Everyone else I should have a shot? Idk.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 21:24:03

Tiana won HOH and is going to be unstoppable I feel like....guess I need to hope for a luck challenge. Time to go suck up. She promised me F5 but do I believe it? Why yes, yes I do Laughing. My goal was F5 or better so mission accomplished!!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 21:47:46

This game is miserable!!! Abu is my next f2 and Bay and Tiana are coming at me hard about him going. WTF!!!! The guy is inactive, he doesn't have a hidden agenda. These people sure know how to alienate me geez. So annoying. Hate this entire cast. Except Kris, Abu, Cruella, Yzum and Scar. Like Dopey outside of this too lol.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 26 Apr - 12:40:44

We all hate you Wink
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 26 Apr - 17:37:42

I wish I could play and work with the hosts!!!

Bay and Pumba are pushing me to vote Abu. Like seriously WTF!!!! He hasn't logged on in 4+ days. Geez. As usual, I will be forced into a vote. Unbelievably frustrating!! Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Tue 26 Apr - 17:40:26

Stay strong <3333
Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 12:44:51

I unfortunately was very sick last night and could not attend the veto competition. Sad Apparently neither did nominee, Abu.

I came online in the morning expecting to make a huge push for Abu to stay, but I've changed my mind. It happens! A couple things happened as a result:

1. Dopey promised I'd be his main ally in F4. He even wants us to work together for HOH. That second part won't happen lol but it's a nice thought.
2. Pumba and I got on the same page since I've been planting seeds for awhile now about jury threats and Tiana. I think he's finally seeing the light....if I'm thinking about who is left, if I sit next to him at the finals, I'm in a decent spot I think. He was inactive for awhile...
3. Baymax wants Abu out too so whatever, I agreed, and all is good between us.

I am analyzing my position a bit more and as long as I'm not assigned the F5 HOH I should be able to manage f3. Darn twist!! I don't want to nom anyone because everyone left at the very least has me in their f3 plans. It could jeopardize everything for me. Bay, T, and Pumba all think I will f2 with them...and it's especially beneficial for them since I'm SO beatable in the end Wink we shall see about that!

Part of me still wonders about the Pumba/Tiana connection though so I'm proceeding with caution!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 27 Apr - 13:03:46

Idg what happened to Abu. I can see he was on at 3 a.m this morning Sad
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 14:21:10

Tom has done it a couple of times in other games...like BS and some genius game Nat was in the finals with him! Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 27 Apr - 17:25:23

Did what?
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 18:38:46

gone missing!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 19:09:05

It's right before the final 5 HOH comp and I just went back and reread some old diary rooms. It's important for me at this stage of the game to really give some hard thought to the players in this game and their relationships.

Pumba is giving me the most reason for pause. I recall Yzum was hesitant to nom him, he is very close to Tiana, he speaks with Dopey (and has been pushing to save him) and Baymax gets along with him too. BFFs with Cindy. He's won some comps, and idk does he have a better social game than me? I highly doubt it...but I can't say for sure. Was my day 1 gut instinct to take him out correct?

Tiana. She's loyal to me but out for herself most importantly. She's been bossy and controlling and we all know it. If she makes it to the end she has a strong chance to win. I don't like being spoken down to, but she did get her way for the most part, plus she had comp wins.

Baymax. He informed me that he is going out of town and will be mobile, so he's not a lot of help. He hasn't won too much but has been a little social. I tend to think his social game is less than mine since he was excluded from the hero room and had to nom Pumba.....he did get the credit for taking out Kristoff. He is on west coast time I think and could do very, very well in a final endurance. My gut says maybe he should be who I f2 with. Idk....

And lastly, Dopey. Inactive, underdog, clearly doing something right socially with Baymax and Pumba. That's his nature though, overall great guy. No one in the game actually appears to like him that much, but somehow he is still in! I don't mind him at all but I sense his loyalties are to others over me.

Jury so far: Cinderella Yzum, Kristoff, and Abu. I have decent odds with this group....but I can't make myself vote out jury threats right now. I have to just make it to the end and work on perfecting the weakest part of my game, jury comments. I am awful!! My head is spinning again. I will just play it by ear as usual since I do know winning the F5 HOH is not smart, so it's out of my hands at this point! No one should be nominating me though and maybe not even if veto gets used Razz

I guess we wait and find out my fate together!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 19:13:00

Convo with Pumba from this morning. Part of it cut off, but what I have starts at the bottom:

Pumba Wed 27 Apr - 9:38:42

What do you know about her friendship with Baymax? Are they very close?

Pumba
Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 9:37:23

No she wouldn't use it I don't think. Yes to your plan, and if we make those noms she would feel safe and not try maybe cuz she'd think even if one comes down, you/me would put the other of us up and not her.

She can't do HOH and so it would be 4-1 odds. The bad part is if Dopey or Baymax wins HOH and goes outright for her. She will then try so hard in veto.

Gretel
Pumba Wed 27 Apr - 9:31:17

Here's what I'm thinking:

One of us wins HOH. We put up Baymax and Dopey.

You or I wins veto: We take down one (probably Dopey) and put up Tiana
Baymax or Dopey wins veto: They take themself down and we put up Tiana
Tiana wins veto: She keeps them the same and we send home Baymax; or she uses it and we are screwed because one of us goes up, but I don't think she would do that, do you?

Pumba
Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 9:26:53

Ya...we probably have to get her the first chance we get :/

Baymax won the most posts thing so he doesn't appear as fast.

Gretel
Pumba Wed 27 Apr - 9:22:23

Yeah, the question is which do we get rid of first, her or Baymax? Baymax is a social threat, but not as threatening at comps as Tiana. And social game is pretty much done now. It's all about comps, so....... lol

Pumba
Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 9:21:13

Lol I felt the same way with you! It's hard to know cuz Tiana has kept us separated for a reason which is smart for her. But we are totally on the same page and I want us both to make it!

Gretel
Pumba Wed 27 Apr - 9:17:51

Tiana believes she has a F2 with me too, but like we said, she's winning if she goes to F2, so this is the ideal scenario. I just didn't know how close you were to anyone else so I didn't want to outright ask for one. But even when Tiana asked my ideal eviction list, I had you going to F3 with us.

Pumba
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 21:38:34

This HOH challenge is very telling. I am loving it because it shows me who I can trust. Dopey and I are working together in PM, I actually did some of this challenge (what O_O lol) and sent it to him. I'm not sure why my gut is saying to do that instead of work with Tiana or Pumba, maybe because both of them went radio silent. I wished Pumba good luck and got nothing. I also saw a private room flash and there were no new posts in any of mine, so I know someone was doing something!

It was also revealing that Baymax was trying to help me! I appreciated his effort. Idk let's see what happens. I am feeling on edge but at this stage of the game, I'd be stupid to be feeling as comfortable as I felt early-on!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 21:43:04

I take back my previous comment as I realized Dopey and I did not "work together." I was sending him a few answers, but he never shared ANY with me. Sort of suspicious.....if I get backstabbed over this I will just lol. Exactly the sort of thing I'd do and get a ton of heat for it!!!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 22:18:46

omg....he just where they at doe my game. What happens if I mysteriously go inactive?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 27 Apr - 22:19:12

English please?
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 22:19:27

Especially considering I just told Pumba and Tiana I didn't win. How in the world do I explain this?

Unbelieveable.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 22:20:38

I used the f bomb and got censored. I said omg he just f'd my game.

Can I refuse HOH and it goes to the next highest? I do not want this.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 27 Apr - 22:22:07

No that's part of the twist. You have to think twice before you throw because of this. I'm sorry Sad
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 27 Apr - 22:22:30

I know that. What happens if I don't nominate?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next