NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretel's Diary Room

+2
Neal Cassidy
Emma Swan
6 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 10 Empty Re: Gretel's Diary Room

Post by Gretel Tue 3 May - 21:32:05

I didn't go a full 100% on the final 4 veto, but I did try and have a gut feeling I will win it since none of the others appear to be submitting LOL, which means I wasted like 45 minutes of my time and one of them shouldn't have trusted me. Like I said earlier, I wanted Baymax out this round, but should I win I will be backstabbing....could be interesting to see what I'll do!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 3 May - 21:33:05

I wish I was in this game just so you would stap ignoring me Sad
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 3 May - 21:33:23

what? Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 3 May - 21:34:44

lol kidding, just messing with you while I wait for the last 2 minutes to go by
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 3 May - 22:27:58

I won the final 4 veto!! I usually do well in these type of challenges because I observe details in games. Now it's deciding between Dopey and Pumba, and whipping out my newly clean knife that used to be coated in Tiana's blood!

While I'd prefer Dopey win the game over Pumba, I have to just make the decision that my gut indicates is correct. My gut unfortunately says to keep in Pumba. I had my shot to take him out and now I've very clearly justified in my mind why I shouldn't do it right now. It all comes down to the final 3 HOH and I just need to make both of these people take me!!! Can I make it happen!?!?!?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 4 May - 5:05:52

Dopey Sad such a sweet person and once again I resorted to backstabbing. Ugh!! What is wrong with me and why am I in these situations?!

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 5 May - 17:59:40

We are down to the final 3! I need to figure out if both of them will actually take me to the final 2. My gut says yes? But you never know. My day got away from me in terms of trying in endurance which sucks b/c on any other day I could've begun at 5 am and gone until midnight. Now I didn't start until 5 pm, but I don't feel confident about winning part 2 so ugh. I'm totally going to blow my shot of winning this game Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 5 May - 19:56:26

So I don't even know why I am doing this endurance challenge, they are all going to go for way longer than me even with my 1 hour advantage. The positive is that at least I haven't lost any sleep yet Very Happy
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 5 May - 22:21:36

I apparently suck at picking people to be in the final 3. Granted, had I not had a previous commitment I could've been going since like 5 AM today, so I BLAME KATHY FOR NOT ENOUGH ADVANCE NOTICE, or it not being on a Friday night...so I have given up hope for myself in part 1. Probably won't get part 2 either so FML but I will try!

REQUEST: Please have the part 2 challenge Friday or Saturday. Those work best for me. Week nights or next week isn't great.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 9 May - 17:36:43

I admit my mind has been preoccupied on real life, but tonight is when my fate is determined in this game! *Focus Gretel*

I've come to the conclusion that Bay beats me in the finals, but that he also wouldn't vote for me if I betrayed him, so it's a tough scenario. I have a bad feeling ill choke in the challenge rofl, but I will do my best. Whether or not my best includes throwing.....you'll soon find out Wink
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Mon 9 May - 19:04:21

Hope you had a nice mother's day <3

and i hope things are ok! Sad
Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 9 May - 19:39:37

Thanks Hen!! Xo

Life is good, just busy lol. I took on a consulting project for a friend's business and I probably should've referred her to someone else. It's taking longer than I expected.

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 9 May - 20:15:24

Considering I'm the only one on at 8:15...I should win by default Razz
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 9 May - 20:35:54

Pumba is literally the WORST person I've ever encountered in a mystery game in my entire life. I am REALLY regretting not sending him home multiple times. Ugh. Like it would be nice if he could help me...

It looks like I don't even need to throw tonight, I legit can't find three answers and make it fit LOL. Guess my fate is in Baymax and Pumba's hands!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 9 May - 20:55:59

DJ omg...read the rules!! This kills you every game and it's why you think I'm good in challenges, when I'm really not Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 9 May - 21:21:30

In the middle of part 3 and still going back and forth on whether to throw or not....I lose a jury vote if I win, but am I certain Pumba will take me!??!

This could be a game critical decision....
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 9 May - 21:34:28

I obviously decided to go for it and now it's just a matter of if I calculated jury votes right lol. That's always what it comes down to.

But I am happy to be in the finals! I couldn't do any less for Kath, Nat and BFF Hen <3 great game you guys and I'm jealous I couldn't host with you!! If I lose, I lose, but it's been fun being Gretel =]
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 9 May - 21:36:40

Not going to lie, while I know you're good, I didn't think you'd make it to the end <3. I wasn't going to say anything, but you kept losing all your people one by one. Then during this last challenge, I was like watch her Victoria this and mess up at the last second. You played great, we thank you for giving it your all.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Fri 20 May - 2:41:49

Gretel wrote:omg I think G is Kristoff <33333 If this is the case, we can actually make it and comp REGINA SHOULD HAVE WON to the end since he is very capable. LOVE HIM.

I LOVE YOU MORE
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Fri 20 May - 2:42:09

What gave me away Razz
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content