NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room

Go down

Diary Room Empty Diary Room

Post by Hades Tue 5 Apr - 2:40:23

My strategy was to lay low at the start of the game... but apparently I have laid too low and now Tiana has nominated me. Crap. I guess I should do some damage control and try to gather some numbers and hopefully can stick around.
Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Empty Re: Diary Room

Post by Hades Tue 5 Apr - 13:43:20

Being nominated the first week sucks, because it's hard to know how to go about campaigning to stay.  If I Message too many people, I increase the chance of saying something to the wrong person that makes them think I am playing too hard too fast, and I could be evicted as a result.  On the other hand, if you don't talk to enough people it's impossible to give anyone a reason to want to keep you.  This is the predicament I'm in.

I've decided to reach out to just a few people, and let them know that I want to stay, and that if I do stay I will be willing to work with them.  So far I've reached out to Scar and Kristoff, and I also received a PM from Dopey.  They have all expressed interest in keeping me, so, as long as they are being honest with me, then things might be looking ok for me.

I also reached out to Tiana to let her know that i do not hold any grudges.  I don't believe she had a lot of reasons to nominate anyone so she just went with two people who were offline at the time.  So, I can forgive her for that, but I won't forget Twisted Evil
Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down