NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #18 - I EVEN OFFERED PUMA A DEAL

Go down

Episode #18 - I EVEN OFFERED PUMA A DEAL Empty Episode #18 - I EVEN OFFERED PUMA A DEAL

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 May - 19:14:56

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #18 - I EVEN OFFERED PUMA A DEAL

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, Cruella was sent packing but she made sure to make waves on her way out. Would it have an influence on this next round?

Episode #18 - I EVEN OFFERED PUMA A DEAL 7.+Alice+in+Wonderland+-+Disney+gif+-+Zoobe+wishes+them+happy+anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

Everyone was getting ready for the big announcement and new challenge.

Gretel's Diary Room

Sadly, Cruella left Sad. You lose people in games, she is my second this game after Scar, but I just truck along and find replacements. I am just planning to coast along at this point. I don't want HOHs and can work with any scenario.

The power of Neal that was unleashed has worked beautifully so far. I've bonded with some people over ours (mine is epic) and Kristoff and I grew closer trolling the hosts <3.

Due to the random.org HOH/POV that I know is coming....I reached out to Dopey to reconnect and apologized to Queen M for noming her and that I did it b/c I assumed she was inactive, and suggested we talk a little game. Plus jury is about to start and meeting the whole cast is smart so they feel a little more inclined to vote for you at the end!

Now I wait and see if it all pays off....

Kristoff's Diary Room

I feel sort of bad about causing Cruella's demise but she really didn't help herself out any.

This random.org think could've went really wrong fast but luckily Pumba got HOH & POV and the last 2 villains remained on the block. I personally have talked to Yzma these last few rounds and I don't think she'd seek revenge on me, while Mombi probably would.

Cinderella's Diary Room

So Cruella leaves and she blasts Tiana on her way out the door. This worries me a little because Tiana is one of my closest allies and I don't want to believe she's untrustworthy, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

It was time for the next Wizard challenge but there was an announcement first, one that would impact the entire house.

The Wizard Challenge #7 (When Life Gives you Lemons)

Episode #18 - I EVEN OFFERED PUMA A DEAL Min_daisylemonade

Make limonade.....or put your trust in random.org.

A power was unleashed on the house last night and it will have an impact on the next HOH and Veto challenges.

Basically there is no challenge, the next HOH and Veto winners will be determined by random.org

I will randomize the names eligible at 9:05 and come post your new HOH here on this thread with screenshot proof.

May the forces be with you.

Episode #18 - I EVEN OFFERED PUMA A DEAL Hqdefault

Pumba: "I'm feeling lucky!"

Queen Mombi: "Can Queen Mombi have some luck too? Very Happy"

Yzma: "OMG."

Tiana: "Good luck guys!"

Yzma: "Good luck everyone."

Gretel: "good luck everyone!"

Yzma: "Who opened this box. LOL"

Cinderella: "The opposite of rewind please."

Tiana's Diary Room

New post by Tiana Today at 17:07:40
So Cruella went home and I only have one real enemy left in this game in Dopey. I need to get his BOOTY out this week, if only I could win this HOH....which will be randomized.

Random God's be on my side<3

*dances to Where Have You Been by Queen RiRi*.

Gretel's Diary Room

The only way this round gets worse is if I am random.org'd as HOH Laughing actually, it would be Queen Mombi as HOH. I want her out SO bad.

I am trying to think of how I can subtly save Cruella but tbh if I push anymore everyone will be SO suspicious of me. I've been trying to keep her in for weeks now and we don't even have a legit alliance....Sad she won't even get jury.

Cinderella's Diary Room

The huge twist this week is that Pandora's Box has been opened and it released the power of Random.org on the house. This means that the HOH and Veto winners will be determined by random.org. This is a huge problem for me because someone I don't talk to like Mombi could win and put me up and there's nothing I can do about it.

Your Seventh Head of Household

Is

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Please use the thread I will make you in the "Wizard's Lair" to post your nominations at your earliest convenience. Tonight if possible.

Tiana: "Congrats Pumba!"

Baymax: "Congratulations pal"

Gretel: "Good job Pumba Smile"

Yzma: "Congrats Pumba"

Cinderella: "Congrats Pumba!"

Queen Mombi: "Well I wasn't even close!"

Pumba: "Thank you all! I'll have my decision shortly"

Cinderella's Diary Room

So Pumba ends up winning HOH and I couldn't be happier. Pumba and Tiana are my closest allies so with Pumba in charge, I feel safe.

Pumba the unexpect Head of Household was ready to nominate.

Gretel's Diary Room

Pumba won the random.org HOH! I'm fine with it. Another villian will go, hopefully Queen M or Dopey. Then I am really hoping either Bay or a remaining villian will strike against Cindy/Pumba. The hero number needs to go down and I can't be the one that does it!

Queen Mombi: "Can Queen Mombi have a round away from those ugly nomination seats?"

Pumba: "I'll make this quick and painful.

I nominate Yzma and Queen Mombi. I'm sorry!"

Yzma: "I guess thats a NO. Queen Mombi. Good luck"

Baymax: "Thank you for your companionship, hair baby"

Veto Player Selection

I will need Pumba, Queen Mombi and Yzma to pick 1 numbers between 1-7. Each number is assigned to a player. Your selections will join you to compete in the next veto challenge. You have 25 minutes. Veto challenge will be posted at 10:00 p.m. EST tonight and schedule will be revised later this evening.

Yzma: "7"

Queen Mombi: "2.

It's okay Puma lol"

Pumba: "Ummm 6?"

[quote]

7 aligns with Cinderella
2 aligns with Dopey
6 aligns with Gretel

Veto players for tonight

Pumba
Queen Mombi
Yzma
Cinderella
Dopey
Gretel

Mombi and Yzma go outside to candy cane sweater about everyone else.

Yzma: "WTF I am so sick of being on the block"

Queen Mombi: "UGH ME TOO LIKE I WANNA CUSS SOMEONE OUT SO MUCH BUT I'M TRYING TO BE CLASSY!! AND IT'S ME AND YOU EVERY TIME!!!! I EVEN OFFERED PUMA A DEAL AND HE IGNORED ME.

We need to go to the final 2 and mess their plans up. They keep using us to backdoor people too which is ridiculous."

Yzma: "I know I want to say something but that will just piss the others off and I will go. He told me he wasnt expecting to win and didnt know who to nominate. I asked him if he would use the veto if he won and he said if I can think of a worthy replacement. But then if I tell him someone he might tell them and then im screwed"

Queen Mombi: "This is frustrating you're my only friend here. Sad And knowing this cast they'll be lame and kick you out cause you've been here more than I have. I don't wanna go but I'm rooting for you either way.

YZMA <3"

Cinderella's Diary Room

Pumba nominates Yzma and Mombi, which is expected. They're both in that villain's alliance which at this point, deserves a Razzie for most failed alliance.

Somehow I got roped into a room with Dopey and Yzma and ended up in an alliance with them. I didn't ask for it and it's not an alliance I want but I don't think I'm allowed to say no to an alliance so I do have some sort of responsibility to keep Yzma.

Tiana's Diary Room

Yessss! I am safe this week. I don't want Queen Mombi to go because I don't feel as if she would nominate me if she won like Yzma and Dopey likely would.

I am going to try and campaign for Yzma to go.

The random.org week had just commenced and once again, these evil people were picking on Yzma and Queen Mombi. Would one of them finally see the end? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down