NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Confessionals

Go down

Week 2 Confessionals Empty Week 2 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Thu 7 Apr - 12:30:48

Well Hades went home and 4 people voted to keep him, so I'm thinking there may be some truth to some of the "evil" personalities sticking together. Peter winning the HOH was okay with me, I had been in minimal contact with him and had a bit of a friendship so I figured I'd be safe. Also, we're both "good" so if he follows that mindset, I'd definitely be alright.

Cruella and Pumba were nominated, which I was extremely happy with it. Cruella is fucking annoying and I haven't spoken privately to either of them.

Baymax has pulled together a bit of a random alliance. I'm glad Gretel is there but Abu is a bit of a random choice. I haven't talked to Abu that much so he worries me a little but I guess if the 4 of us are all loyal then that's more numbers on my side. I'm also in good with Scar and I trust that I'm at least one of his top priorities, which in this early stage of the game is good enough for me. I don't need everyone having me as their #1 right now, I guess need everyone to not have me in their bottom 4.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Confessionals Empty Re: Week 2 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Fri 8 Apr - 11:16:29

So, the POV was won by Pumba for the second week in a row. So annoying, can't the bitch just go home already? Anyways, Flynn went up. I've talked to him and he's basic in this game so I don't think he'll do any damage. Cruella could do damage, I've never talked to her before this round and she gets on my nerves. Scar telling me immediately that he wants Flynn out set off alarms for me. Maybe Baymax was right about the "villains" sticking together. That's another point in the "gtfo Cruella" column. Abu & Baymax have both said they are voting Cruella and Gretel was vague af. I don't even know how the votes will fall, but I'll just react accordingly and move forward.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down