NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 8 Confessionals

Go down

Week 8 Confessionals Empty Week 8 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Wed 20 Apr - 9:38:03

First of all: Why the FÜCK are the evicted cünts able to see and comment on the sh!t that happens. They ain't in the house no more!

Anyways, I was happy to see Queen Mombi go since I had never talked to her.

Yzma winning ended up being a blessing in disguise as she threw Tiana on the block next to Cinderella, who has a vote nullifier. I'm a little worried I may be a backdoor option so I'm gonna make an alliance with Yzma today. I need to cover my bases because I'm not ready to go.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Confessionals Empty Re: Week 8 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Thu 21 Apr - 13:39:46

What a difference a day can make. I won the POV which was so fantastic. I ended up using it on Tiana, because I just feel like she's feeling how expendable she is to the alliance when she was close to the chop this week. I think she'll be loyal to me as well since I saved her.

Yzma nominating Gretel was like a slow motion car crash. Just devastating. I think we have the votes to keep her though and apparently new phone, who dis Dopeys vote was the one voided and he's a waste of space anyways. Fingers crossed Gretel stays.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down