NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 Confessionals

Go down

Week 6 Confessionals Empty Week 6 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Sat 16 Apr - 22:54:21

I'm HOH again!! I fear I'm setting myself up to a big fall or I'm going to have to compwhore my way through this game. I would've given someone else the title but the only person I completely trust is outgoing HOH, so that wasn't an option. Now I have to nominate. With the alliances I have, I'm not aligned with 4: Cruella, Dopey, Mombi and Yzma. I could be easy and not piss anyone else off and nominate who I have already nominated or I could throw up Cruella since she nominated me or I could throw up Dopey because he's annoying. I have no idea what I'm going to do.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Confessionals Empty Re: Week 6 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Sat 16 Apr - 23:02:33

So I go up to Cruella and ask her what she's thinking with regards to nominations. I felt like this was an obvious hint that I was willing to take a deal.

She says: "Who do you think is your biggest threat? Who can you trust? Who can't you trust? Who is insignificant in the game? Is there someone in the game who is silent but possibly deadly? These are things you should think of. The people I talk to, I really like and trust, the others I don't talk to scare me a bit. I am actually glad that I don't have to decide."

Likeeee what? So I said: "Well my intent was more to see if you'd be willing to keep me safe should you win HOH if I do the same for you again." And then she made a deal. Good lord she's from another planet. But, I feel like I can count on her coocoo self to uphold her deal. Besides, she has plenty of enemies to pick from.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down