NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #28 - MIA

Go down

Episode #28 - MIA Empty Episode #28 - MIA

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 May - 19:18:27

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #28 - MIA

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, Abu was in depressed mode and just MIA from all social activity. Had he given up?

Episode #28 - MIA Tumblr_lpqruliiX51qj5t08o1_500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

It was rather quiet all around, except it was time for veto.

Power of Veto #11 (Jaq and Gus)

Episode #28 - MIA 14gusbeads

Midnight is just the beginning.

Everyone can play in this veto

Jaq and Gus made a mess and now are running behind getting Cinderella ready for her big day. You need to help them collect everything in order to put the necklace back together. Since they are so small, they can only carry pairs of beads at one time.

Your job is to pair things up.

At 9:05, I will post a list of actors/actresses. You will have to pair them up. They can only be paired together if they played in the same MOVIE. It can't be TV show, Award shows, Talk shows etc, it must be a MOVIE.

Of course you may run in to a few of them where you can use them for multiple pairing. The goal is to use every name on your list and make it so they all have a partner.

The winner will be the first to correctly pair everyone up OR, the person to get the most pairs correct in the shortest amount of time. If you rightfully pair EVERYONE up but your answer sheet is different than mine, I will look it over and if it fits, I will accept it. If you do not manage to pair everyone up and just submit random pairs, you will only get 1 point per pair that matches my answer sheet.

I also ask that you give me the movie each pair played in together.

Example your answer for a pair would look like this.

Helena Bonham Carter & Cate Blanchett (Cinderella)

Rules

- Proper spelling and capitalization
- You have 20 minutes
- You must submit in your Diary Room
- You can only submit once
- You will not get a single point if you don't include the movie titles

Episode #28 - MIA Dbecbe89-dd14-4e37-bc52-87f9b3a4c057

The stakes were high, everyone was trying.

The Winner

Perhaps this challenge needed a bit more time to get the results I was expecting.

With 2 points, the winner is
Spoiler:

Congratulations, please post your decision on this thread.

The rest of you had a valiant effort but since no one did all 15 pairings, it came down to what matched my pairs and who sent fastest.

Baymax: "Congrats Pumba! That was a fun and challenging competion."

Pumba: "It was fun, but probably could have used a bit more time. I'll have my decision very shortly"

Tiana: "Good job!"

Pumba: "I'll keep the noms the same. Good luck guys!

Tiana: "Good luck to the nominees"

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #28 - MIA 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Abu & Dopey you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 7:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday April 27th to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Good Luck!

Remember that failure to vote means you cannot play in the next Wizard Challenge or be Head of Household.

Baymax sees Pumba walking down the hall. He takes this chance to talk vote with him.

Pumba: "Now who should we vote out"

Baymax: "Abu seems to have given up on the game, he has not been on in a few days as far as I know. So we should keep him in in case he gets expelled. It will get us that much closer to the end!"

Pumba: "That's a good point. He missed the last vote"

Baymax: "I am still undecided though. I will vote tomorrow! We should figure out what Gretel wants to do too, so she doesn't feel alienated."

Pumba: "I'm leaning towards keeping Dopey for now. I think between Dopey and Abu, Abu would target me first. Thoughts?"

Baymax: "Sorry I have not been on to chat. Would you like to make a deal to not nominate each other if we win HoH? I wanna see us both in the finals!"

Seeing Dopey try for the veto made Tiana worried.

Tiana: "Are we sticking with our boot list? Abu tonight? Or should we go for Dopey since he actually showed up? Laughing"

Pumba: "I dunno, Baymax made a good point that Abu has been MIA, but it could just be a ploy to stay in the game. I think both Baymax and Gretel want to keep Abu. Baymax for sure does"

Tiana: "Then maybe you should vote Abu and we tell Gretel to vote Abu to test her loyalty?"

Pumba: "That could work. I'm going to tell Baymax though so he's not caught off guard"

Tiana feeling in charge again goes to Gretel to make sure the vote goes the way she wants it to go.

Tiana: "I'm thinking maybe the vote should be Dopey? Apparently Abu hasn't been around in days and Dopey was here tonight...

Although Abu wouldn't be a bad choice either...not sure which route we should go this week?"

Gretel: "Dopey does seem to be the bigger threat so he would make for a smarter vote. I will ask Pumba about the vote (did he say anything to you?) cuz we do need him and are so close to the end! Smile glad he won the veto too."

Tiana: "Sounds good to me! We can get Dopey this week, or Baymax whoever!"

Gretel: "Smile perfect!"

Gretel's Diary Room

I unfortunately was very sick last night and could not attend the veto competition. Sad Apparently neither did nominee, Abu.

I came online in the morning expecting to make a huge push for Abu to stay, but I've changed my mind. It happens! A couple things happened as a result:

1. Dopey promised I'd be his main ally in F4. He even wants us to work together for HOH. That second part won't happen lol but it's a nice thought.
2. Pumba and I got on the same page since I've been planting seeds for awhile now about jury threats and Tiana. I think he's finally seeing the light....if I'm thinking about who is left, if I sit next to him at the finals, I'm in a decent spot I think. He was inactive for awhile...
3. Baymax wants Abu out too so whatever, I agreed, and all is good between us.

I am analyzing my position a bit more and as long as I'm not assigned the F5 HOH I should be able to manage f3. Darn twist!! I don't want to nom anyone because everyone left at the very least has me in their f3 plans. It could jeopardize everything for me. Bay, T, and Pumba all think I will f2 with them...and it's especially beneficial for them since I'm SO beatable in the end Wink we shall see about that!

Part of me still wonders about the Pumba/Tiana connection though so I'm proceeding with caution!

It was time to vote.

Eviction Ceremony #11

HOH - Tiana
Nominees - Dopey and Abu
POV - Pumba (Not used)
Nominees - Dopey and Abu

Episode #28 - MIA Princesstiana

For one of you, it's about to be a Happily Never After ending. This person will become the fourth juror and have a role in deciding on the winner.

Everyone voted, good job!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the lovely

Spoiler:

Episode #28 - MIA DbwpSVc

Thank you so much for joining. Such a cute and adorable little monkey you were in this game. I have been missing you in your absence and will continue to miss your presence. Hope you're ok Sad

The rest of you, See you in 2 hours for your final 5 Wizard Challenge.

Gretel: "Bye Abu! Take care.

Congrats everyone on final 5 Smile"

Dopey: "Bye Abu Wink.

Thanks to everyone for keeping me in the game <3 xoxoxo"

Tiana: "Congrats on staying Dopey, and congrats to everyone on final five!

Bye Abu!"

Baymax: "bye Abu Sad saddest companion to leave th game. You were a great friend until you decided to disappear.

</3"

Pumba's Diary Room

I've officially entered into a F2 with Gretel. She thinks she has a better chance against me than she does against Tiana or Baymax (HA!) so she wants to work together.

This next round might be the round we have to cut Tiana or Baymax loose.

The adorable monkey gone, this week was more uneventful than expected but the numbers were still dwindling down. Who would be the next Head of Household? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down