NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality

Go down

Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality Empty Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality

Post by Emma Swan Wed 6 Apr - 19:56:32

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, we will have our first challenge of the season and see how the twist plays out.

Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality Tumblr_inline_mflkwg1xga1ro8qpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

The gang is heading out to the challenge area in the backyard

Dopey's Diary Room

is one object of the game to try and guess the people behind each character ? If it is, I'm gonna have to watch how I post things....I have a tendency to say things like :" no worries " quite a lot, other players could easily pick up on that.

It might be an idea to immitate other people habits. Certain players semm to put this a lot <3 <3 , others type ha ha ha instead of lol , or lmao .

Gretel's Diary Room

I'm slightly worried about either coming across too social in the opening thread and/or not doing enough socially behind the scenes to stay safe this first week. I highly doubt I would go home the first week though. This is what I call the eviction of the inactives, S2S.

I've been in contact with Kristoff (who seems to be a good social player) and we have a room, Tiana (my likely f2 choice right now), Scar, Abu and then speaking with Peter Pan on the thread. As the weeks go on and on, I will slowly reach out to others to ensure no nominations are in my future. All I need is a little time in games and I can be unstoppable. I am in this BB house to stay for a very long time!! Very Happy

Peter Pan's Diary Room

Ohhh myyyy godddd! Look who's in the BB house!

ITS ME PETER PAN SCAGS! I'm here to be an illusive troll and my anaconda don't want up everyones gameplay. I'm quite excited. Watch out!

So far Baymax has sent me PM saying how much he would love working with me because he loves my movie. Thats nice. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. Which; lets be honest, isn't that far. Anyways, I'm off to throw a challenge! SEE ye!

Tiana's Diary Room

Omgeeee Scar wants a showmance with me but I don't believe in bestiality. HELP.

Scar's Diary Room

So far, I've gotten messages from Baymax first, then Kristoff, then Gretel, and Tiana tonight. I messaged Ursula myself because I kinda wanna work with villains. lol

But Baymax and Kristoff give me good vibes so far. And I've loosely agreed to "look out" for both of them and vice versa.

I am a little concerned that missing challenges might get in my way this game. I usually work two weeknights a week on average. I am VERY pleased that post counts won't show up for everyone to see. That makes me a little more likely to make more rooms with people. It'll be harder for people to catch on to me doing that, but I definitely want to be careful about juggling too many people at once.

I don't know what else to talk about, so this is it for now. If I win HOH, I'm probably going to give it to Baymax. Idk yet.

Baymax: "I just clicked on everyone's profile so you can all be the light blue color. Except Hades because red suits him."

Tiana: "Lol I need to do that. I can't see most of this game without highlighting it."

Queen Mombi: "*speaks melodically*
You're so very helpful, Baymax"

Baymax and Tiana break away from the group a little bit and start talking.

Baymax: "Hello Tiana. Would you like a hug? If you ever need protecting I am here for you."

Tiana: "Hi Baymax! Aw thanks you're the sweetest!"

Baymax: "You are welcome princess."

Tiana: "Excited to start the game?"

Baymax: "Robots do not get excited. My neurotransmitter is telling me that people are having fun though!"

Tiana: "Lol!"

Baumax: "My database tells me you are laughing out loud. Are you satisfied with my care?"

Tiana: "Yes girl!"

The excitement was filling all their little hearts as they saw the display in front of them. A lot of movie posters and clocks.

Wizard Challenge #1

Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality Alice-in-Wonderland-Im-Late-for-a-very-important-date-gif

I'm late for a very important date.

This first challenge will be quite easy. I will post dates and movies and you will tell me if you are late or not.

I.E. If I say that I'm going to see the movie Still Alice on June 3rd 2015, your answer would be LATE because the movie came out December 5, 2014.

If I said I was going to see the movie Jurassic World on April 6th 2015, your answer would be EARLY because the movie came out June 12, 2015

In other words for each I want the word LATE or EARLY depending if the date I give you next to the movie title is before or after it's official US theater release. (I used wikipedia for the dates because IMDb lists a bunch of unofficial and limited release dates)

Rules

- You will have 15 minutes to submit your answers
- You will answer in your Diary Room
- The thread title doesn't matter
- You only answer by "Late" or "Early"
- The person who scores the most points (1 per right answer) in the shortest amount of time will win the Wizard Power and pick your first Head of Household.

Questions? You have 5 minutes

Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality Alice+in+wonderland+white+rabbit

Baymax: "I am not fast but I have all the right moves."

1- I went to see Marvin's Room (Meryl Streep) on January 6th 1997
2- I went to see Jeff, Who Lives at Home (Jason Segel) on May 23rd 2012
3- I went to see Not Without My Daughter (Sally Field) on January 1st 1991
4- I went to see School Ties (Matt Damon) on November 13th 1992
5- I went to see Memento (Guy Pearce) on March 30th 2002
6- I went to see The Hunt for Red October (Alec Baldwin) on December 25th 1989
7- I went to see Howl (James Franco) on October 31st 2010
8- I went to see The Paperboy (Nicole Kidman) on March 14th 2012

Kristoff: "Ahh Disney trivia!! *runs to google*"

Peter Pan: "I've heard of maybe 3 of these movies. Wow."

Kristoff: "OMG I totally skipped the instructions and assumed it would be Disney. Whoops lol"

Tiana: "Emma has awful taste. Doesn't surprise me."

Cinderella: "Google was my best friend tonight too."

Dopey: "<3 The Hunt For Red October - A Russian submarine captain with a Scottish accent !!"

Gretel: "I'm not allowed to watch many movies especially those PG-13s and up. Good luck everyone!"

Baymax: "Who is Jeff and is it not normal to live at home?"

Peter Pan: "The only good one on there is Memento. Smh. Jesus."

Queen Mombi: "Memento <3"

Scar: "Those are totally random Emma!"

Answers

1- Late (Released December 18, 1996)
2- Late (Released March 16, 2012)
3- Early (Released January 11, 1991)
4- Late (Released September 18, 1992)
5- Late (Released March 16, 2001)
6- Early (Released March 2, 1990)
7- Late (Released September 24, 2010)
8- Early (Released October 5, 2012)

I will now infiltrate the Winners diary room to inform them of their win.

Kristoff: "Congrats whoever won!"

Baymax: "I have not been infiltrated. Is something wrong with my calculations?"

Queen Mombi: "Damn I missed 2 of em"

Emma walks over to the Diary Room and goes towards the winner.

Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality Giphy

You have won the first Wizard Power of the season. You have 30 minutes to post your pick for the Head of Household. It can be yourself or anyone in this cast. You must post your choice here. Who you tell about this is up to you.

Tiana: "I will pick myself."

Very well the host said, once Tiana was back in her confinement, the host gathered everyone to announce the first Head of Household.

Your First Head of Household

Is

Spoiler:

Please use the thread I will make you in the "Wizard's Lair" to post your nominations at your earliest convenience.

Scar: "Congrats Tiana!!"

Queen Mombi: "Congratulations, Girl."

Abu: "Nice job Tiana"

Tiana: "Thank you!"

Dopey: "nice <3 <3 "

Ursula: "Great job Tiana!!!"

Baymax: "Congratulations Tiana. I like a person who is not late."

Cruella de Vil: "She's a goody two shoes, right?"

Peter Pan: "Wish T. Hot. Hot Damn girl"

Kristoff: "Congrats Tiana!!"

Scar: "Your avatar surprises me every time Cruella!"

Yzma: "Congrats Tiana on your HOH win"

Cruella de Vil: "To all you lovelies who have messaged me, for some reason I can't return your message at this time, but I love that you appreciate someone as fierce as me. I will be getting back to you soon."

Peter Pan: "People message you? Nasty."

Cruella de Vil: "Talk about NASTY!!! I saw you in that Geico commercial!!!"

Peter Pan: "Yeah, I'm a charming little asshat. At least I'm you know, charming"

Gretel: "lol!"

*Cruella just decides to leave this one alone*

Cruella de Vil: "Hi Mombi, I like your hair."

Gretel goes to her room to take her special socks off. She sees Scar roaming around.

Scar: "Hello again Gretel!"

Gretel: "Hey! If you didn't know, Emma, I am one of the only humans that Scar likes and will protect Very Happy"

Scar: "This is true. She may look like a little girl, but she is very fierce and powerful. I like Gretel."

Gretel: "I like you too Wink a big softie at heart and not the mean lion most people know you as."

Scar: "It's like you've known me for years! I will be powerful for us when the time comes though. That I promise."

Gretel: "I'm talking to Tiana a little bit and she said we were the only 2 people to talk to her before she won HOH and she wants us 3 to work together, which I'm down for. Still find it weird out of all the people on here us 3 all managed to be the ones to talk to each other."

Scar: "We have a connection it seems. You were both drawn to my loveliness. Wink"

Gretel: "That's definitely it lol. "

Tiana joins them.

Scar: "Two amazing girls in one room. I love this very much. Hello ladies. <3"

Gretel: "Hi <3 Tiscatel it is.

Glad you got HOH Tiana!"

Tiana: "Thanks! I am glad we are working together in this game."

Scar: "You girls are the best. I must leave shortly. Life calls. But I will talk to you guys on Wednesday before the next HOH. I will miss tomorrow unfortunately. My apologies. I'm very glad we have this room to chat in!

Heads up, we have a possible bimbo in the cast.
Yzma just PM'd me for the first time saying hello and asking who the vote is? lol We haven't even played veto yet. Smh."

Gretel: "Omg haha. Yzma <3 "

Gretel excuses herself as she heads towards the showers quarter.

Scar: "What are people saying to you? I bet your PMs are insane."

Tiana: "Gretel told me she talked to you and me before the challenge and wanted to work with the two of us. I like the idea, because you two were really the only two people to really converse with me before the challenge."

Scar: "I do enjoy Gretel. She seems like an interesting lady, more powerful than she looks. I like that idea very much."

Tiana: "I hope it was a smart choice to take the first HOH. I am honestly surprised I won. Laughing

I was around quite a few people talking as I was doing the challenge."

Scar: "It was smart because you got to talk to people. And better you win it than someone you don't know!"

Scar starts licking his paws as he nestles in to his bed.

Scar: "Goodnight T!"

Tiana: "Night Scar!"

Tiana falls asleep quite fast. Scar looks on in total shock, how can a Princess snore so loudly. At that moment, Cruella comes in to find shelter in her bed.

Scar: "Hi Cruella. I am Scar. I wanted to say hello and that I'm very glad there's another villain playing. We need all the badness we can get. Wink"

Cruella de Vil: "Hi Scar, you have a beautiful mane. I bet it is soft to the touch. That Peter Pan is getting on my last nerve!"

Scar: "What is Peter doing now? Silly boy. He's just a child I swear.

And my mane is very soft, but please don't try to use it for your coat. That would be very bad. I need it to continue looking so handsome."

Cruella de Vil: "Goodnight Scar. You are too handsome to make a coat out of. Talk to you soon darling."

Baymax's Diary Room

I am doing my best to not break character, to anyone. I am running out of Baymax quotes but am playing up the role of a non threatening huggable robot and so far I think it is working.

Luckily Tiana was someone I sent a silly message to before she won HoH so I think I am safe for this first round.

Cruella de Vil's Diary Room

Cruella is here!!! I love this game

Gretel's Diary Room

I guess I am that person who immediately makes an alliance with the HOH but to my credit I knew her before she won and wanted one! Besides she asked me lol. What HOH does that? Razz Scar, Tiana and I are going to set something up together now. This should be a pretty solid group. I will keep Kristoff on the side and Abu! Abu keeps sending me hugs and blushes when I tell him he is adorable and cute lol. So I have all of this but then I should probably meet one or two more who I think may be decent in challenges. The social ones aren't necessarily good in comps/willing to try for HOH so it's crucial I choose people willing to risk winning and becoming a target for nominating people. Something I'm not planning on doing haha.

I have a one track mind right now though. CANDY! Tiana might be willing to give me a piece out of her HOH basket!! I love it

Peter Pan's Diary Room

Well, so far I seem to be in a good position. I'm on speaking terms with Dopey, Baymax and Tiana. And I trust them in that order. I would try and get closer to Tiana since she's HOH but I feel like everyone is approaching her with ideas so that would just be pointless.

Dopey brought up an idea that classic Disney should stick together. I fully agree with that. Hopefully I can keep Baymax on my leash until its time for me to cut him loose.

I'm trying to go for a cut throat gameplay. Lets hope it works. I don't think I've ever purposefully been a villain. This game should be fun lol

The next morning, Tiana took a long hot bath to finalize her thoughts about nominations. After dressing up to the nine, she walked downstairs with keybox in arms, rounding up the troops.

Tiana - Head of Household

Episode #2 - I Don't Believe in Beastiality Tumblr_na2vkl4vwx1trmkp7o3_250

Please post your 2 nominees on this thread tonight.

Tiana: "Yes ma'am

Hey guys. So I have made my choice.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

Spoiler:
...you are safe.

That leaves
Spoiler:
as the last three....

The last key goes to....

Spoiler:

That means I have nominated
Spoiler:
. I didn't see you two online tonight so that is the only reason I didn't nominate you."

Queen Mombi: "Thanks for the key, Tiana!"

Baymax: "Thank you for your companionship."

Abu: "Thanks for the key, Tiana."

Scar: "Thank you Tiana."

Yzma: "Thank you for the key Tiana"

Peter Pan: "Thankzzzz"

Cruella de Vil: "Oh darling, I actually like your two shoes Tiana."

Kristoff: "Thank you for the key!"

Ursula: "Thanks for the key!!!!"

Cruella de Vil: "Who is this Kristoff? He looks like a lost puppy."

Kristoff: "I promise I'm not. Please don't skin me alive. Sad"

Cruella de Vil: "I would never do it while you are still breathing..."

Flynn Rider: "Thanks for the key Tiana"

Dopey: "Thanks Tiana <3"

Veto Player Selection

I will need Tiana, Hades and Pumba to pick 1 numbers between 1-13. Each number is assigned to a player. Your selections will join you to compete in the next veto challenge. You have until Tuesday April 5th 7:00 p.m. EST

Tiana: "I pick number 12"

Hades: "I pick number 5.

Now that the nomination ceremony is over, is this the part where we are all forced to hug one another?"

Kristoff: "Yes. *hugs Hades*"

Pumba: "I will pick the number 9! Sorry for my inactivity everyone, it won't continue."

5 aligns with Queen Mombi

12 aligns with Yzma

Number 9 aligns with Dopey

Veto Players for tonight

Tiana
Hades
Pumba
Queen Mombi
Yzma
Dopey

Kristoff: "Good luck to those competing!"

Tiana: "Thanks Kristoff! Good luck to the nominees and Yzma, Dopey, and Mombi!"

Who will win the first Power of Veto? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down