NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater

Go down

Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater Empty Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater

Post by Emma Swan Sun 17 Apr - 20:00:41

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, we see the cast panic over the fact that big moves are already happening. Will the Villains get the upper hand this round?

Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater Sleeping_beauty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

It was rather quiet. The houseguests took this chance to visit the diary room.

Cruella de Vil's Diary Room

I can't believe I was the only one who voted to keep Scar. Tiana is a master manipulator. She told me that Scar was playing against me and that is how it all blew up. Then she told me that if I didn't tell her the one who wanted her out that she would have Kristoff put me up. I never told her and somehow Kristoff didn't listen to her. She got the information from someone else. Probably the same person who told her that all the villains were working together. Anyhow, I am not going after her, I hope she will slip up and be exposed. She is really dangerous.

Now that Scar is gone I think it is best to be on Tiana's side. She seems to realize that I am probably a good person to side with. Some people said not to trust her, but now I think I can. I think she wants to form an alliance with me and I think it would be a good idea. She is a good player.

Gretel's Diary Room

Scar left by a 9-1 vote. I totally should've thrown him a vote now. Darn. He got such a raw deal this game and I know in my heart he was someone I could trust so this just all around sucks. I am trying to think through some things now. I kind of hope a villain gets HOH and goes for some combo of Cindy/Tiana/Pumba. That would help me the most I think. But how do I make this happen since T is bullying everyone...... scratch scratch scratch

The good news is in every mystery game I've seen, the person everyone talks about early or is overly social, NEVER lasts until the end. It catches up to them. Big personalities don't fly as well in this type of environment as they do in real ID games.

Kristoff's Diary Room

Fast Forward week! I'm super nervous because I feel like I'm any of the villains' #1 target after last week. So, I'm going to try my best to win this next challenge and give HOH to my girl Gretel.

Gretel was running out of time waiting for the dryer to finish drying her socks. The challenge was about to start and she really needed her lucky socks.

Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater Once_Upon_aTime_promo_image

I will be hosting the first half of your FAST FORWARD NIGHT. See you in half an hour! Wink

Wizard Challenge #5

Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater A26db7f0-a5f2-0132-44fe-0ebc4eccb42f

In a Forum Far, Far Away...

Houseguests, welcome to the challenge. As you know, tonight is a FAST FORWARD night. Meaning we will have HOH, nominations, and POV all done in the same night. I am only here to host HOH and to get the night going quickly, I have a very quick challenge for you all.

I will post a picture collage of 15 different actors/actresses. Your goal in this challenge is to name all or as many as you can in 30 minutes. At the end of 30 minutes, the person who has the most correct will win the Wizard Power. If two or more people tie, then the winner will be the person who submits an answer sheet first.

Rules:

Answers in your Diary Rooms. Anywhere is fine, you don't have to make a special thread for it.

You can only submit once

Spelling and capitalization count. If you make a mistake in a name, you will lose one point per name misspelled.

You're going to be naming the ACTOR/ACTRESS. Not a character that they have played.

If there are no questions, collage will be posted in 7 minutes. Very Happy

Evil Queen: "Another rule: All your answers must be in ONE SINGLE POST. So all 15 or however many names you can find, they all need to be in one post."

Here you go. I'll give you guys a hint to make it a little bit easier: they have all been on the same show Wink

Good luck!

https://i.imgur.com/JzDRkbW.png

Remember, answers in your Diary Rooms

Kristoff: "Good luck everyone!!"

Everyone was waiting to find out if they won. Tonight the process was quick because of the fast forward. No chit chatting.

Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater Giphy

You have won the first Wizard Power of the season. You have 30 minutes to post your pick for the Head of Household. It can be yourself or anyone in this cast. You must post your choice here. Who you tell about this is up to you.

Tiana: "Gretel for HOH"

Evil Queen: "Alright let's go"

Tiana's Diary Room

I won the Wizard power this week for my second time!! Fun! So I decided to pass this HOH off to my girl Gretel. I did this for two reasons...

1. It shows Gretel that I value her.

2. It hides my competition beasting a little bit unless Gretel tells everyone.

I just don't want to be seen as an even bigger threat, but I need a villain to leave the game this week.

Time's Up:

Your new Head of Household is....

Spoiler:

Gretel, please post your nominations as soon as possible. Emma will be here shortly with the veto announcement/time. Congrats!!!

Tiana: "Congrats Gretel!"

Kristoff: "Great job Gretel!"

Cruella de Vil: "Good job Gretel!!!"

Cinderella: "Congrats Gretel!!"

Yzma: "Congrats Gretel"

Gretel was not happy at all about being forced into this role. She was not ready to make waves. She also didn't appreciate the fact that this was fast forward so she had no time to think about this much.

Gretel's Diary Room

Well apparently I'm better at building trust than I thought. Tiana comes to me immediately and says she won the power and would I like to have a turn as HOH? I felt like she was pushing me into it and so I agreed. Her winning the wizarding power makes me wonder 2 things, 1-did she give this to anyone else like Kristoff previously and 2-she must have some sort of trust in me even though I push back on her a bit.

I just really need to watch my interactions with T since I need to tone down my lovely intelligent mind <3 I always seem to have a thought on everything lol or a perspective. I was a consultant afterall.

Gretel was none too happy, she knew a little storage room dance with Kristoff was just what she needed to get her spirits up.

Gretel: "I won! lol"

Kristoff: "OMG *dances with you in the storage room*"

Gretel: "<3"

Kristoff: "Omg this is such a relief. I was so worried about being nominated after last week"

Gretel: "lol well you should be Wink"

Kristoff: "Shocked"

Gretel: "haha so who should I nominate?

I was thinking Queen Mombi probably to be safe."

Kristoff: "Mombi is probably a safe choice. Who do you want to go home?"

Gretel: "just a villain. I don't have anyone particular in mind.

I know Mombi, Ursula, Dopey and Yzum the least."

Kristoff: "Any of those would be good choices. It could be a Jen/Kail type of thing where Mombi/Yzma go up again lmao"

Gretel: "lmao yes!"

Kristoff: "Tiana kinda pisses me off with how controlling she is."

Gretel: "I know and now she is pushing me hard on Cruella. We did what she wanted last time!

I know Cruella nominated you guys, but I also don't want to play a lying game. I want to lookout for you but I did give my word. :/"

Kristoff: "I agree with you. I promised Ursula safety and I stuck to that so I understand completely."

Gretel goes to find Tiana so they can have a one on one before she makes up her mind.

Gretel: "ok! If you really want Cruella out we can do her, but I just hate to break that this early on. I said I wouldn't."

Tiana: "What if we tried to backdoor her?"

Gretel: "She is a big threat. Ugh. "

Tiana: "Hmmm"

Gretel: "I have like 5 min left. I will just do Ursula and Mombi for now and then we can see on veto!"

Tiana: "Okay!"

Kristoff walks in on them, but feels invited none the less.

Gretel: "This alliance is so badass!!! Every single week"

Kristoff: "I'm so excited!!"

Tiana: "Me too!!! This is great!"

They all hug it out and Gretel goes to make her nominations known.

Gretel: "Welcome to the nomination ceremony. I am the Head of Household!

First keys go to the other HOHs.....Tiana, Cruella and Kristoff.

Next key....Cinderella

Next...Yzum

Next...Pumba

Next...Baymax

Next...Dopey

Next and last key...Abu!

This means I have nominated:

Spoiler:
It's week 4 and one of you I don't know and the other I met just last night. I simply nominated you both for those reasons. Good luck in the veto challenge!!"

Yzma: "Thank you Gretel"

Tiana: "Thanks for the key!

Who plays in Veto Emma?"

Cruella de Vil: "Gretel doesn't like witches, so that is why she nominated Mombi. lol Thanks for the key Gretel!!"

Dopey: "Episode #13 - Basic Bossy Candy Cane Sweater Giphy"

Cruella de Vil: "That Dopey is a doll."

Baymax: "Thank you for your companionship Gretel!"

Kristoff: "Thanks for the key!"

Cinderella: "Thanks Gretel Smile"

Ursula: "I understand Gretel"

Queen Mombi: "Good luck Ursula."

Ursula: "Good luck to you queen mombi"

Kristoff's Diary Room

Gretel won HOH! Omg I was ready to roll all over the floor in pure glee because this means I'm safe.

Tiana, once again, started being a basic bossy candy cane sweater and wanted Gretel to nominate Cruella, even after Gretel explained that she promised she wouldn't nominate Cruella when she was HOH. Tiana even took me aside and wondered if we could strong arm her into doing it anyways. No, candy cane sweater. Win your own HOH and take her out.

Mombi & Ursula go up on the block. I know that me or Gretel has to win this POV or Tiana is gonna do the same pineapple slurpee as last week with the POV and force Gretel to nominate a 3rd person. So, I was aggressive in this comp and wanted to win.

Tiana wants this backdoor plan of hers to work so she grabs Gretel by the arm forcefully and drags her into the storage room.

Tiana: "Maybe if you don't want to backdoor Cruella and Ursula gets off the block we can get rid of Dopey."

Gretel: "Ya! I'm good with that Smile Thank you again for the HOH! I hope I didn't let you down."

Tiana: "I think you did great<3 Between me and you, I'm a little concerned about Kristoff. I think if he was to win he could potentially choose a villain for HOH if he had a deal with them.

He mentioned to me last night that he feels there are only 4 threats in the game...me, you, Pumba, and him. He said we were the only ones who really won anything.

That bothers me a bit that he considers us threats because I feel it will cause him to turn on us."

Gretel: "He said that about us? Sad He hasn't said anything about that to me or even implied anything about you. I can't see him with the villains!

It bothers me also tho. I would guess half the cast isn't even trying in competitions and will win when they need to."

Tiana: "That's what I assume. Usually I am not that great in competitions so I'm assuming people aren't trying. I'm not a huge challenge threat"

Gretel: "Maybe we can get all the really good ones out before they feel nervous about their safety!"

Gretel's Diary Room

I AM ABOUT TO GO OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND.

Now Tiana is telling me Kristoff is sketchy and needs to go. NO ONE IS SKETCHY EXCEPT YOU TIANA!!!! Omg seriously who is this on IMDb? Wow. I cannot let someone else who is exclusively loyal to me go home. Although tbh Tiana is doing one heck of a job separating me from my closest allies. If she only knew what she was actually doing to me/my game, she would be impressive.

I have to figure out a way to get her out!! I just don't know how...even if she goes up, votes are 100% there to keep her. I just have to be a little follower until the time is right....ugh..

The first fast forward round proved to be a dozy for little Gretel who didn't want the title. Would it backfire? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down