NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Emma Swan Mon 18 Apr - 19:40:24

LOL'ING ALL OVER THIS THREAD. Your avatar is chilling by the way, freezes my blood.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mombi Mon 18 Apr - 21:39:16

AGAIN I am nominated. It is taking every fiber of my being to not just rage at these people in my normal fashion. But I almost laughed hysterically when I saw it was Yzma up there next to me. I seriously wish I had played as OZMA now. Yzma and Ozma nominated every week.

If I never play another game with cartoons I'll be a happy lady. I feel like I don't know who these people are cause I don't watch these movies so IDK wtf they're doing or even TALKING ABOUT HALF THE TIME. *gets mad and shoots lighting from Lee Press on fingernails*
Queen Mombi
Queen Mombi

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mombi Mon 18 Apr - 22:10:56

Tiana aka Sam lol, is so obviously running this game. I told her I wasn't gonna campaign for votes and she said she was gonna do it for me.

Do my bidding, pretty princess. Then I will cut your head off in the final 3 Wink
Queen Mombi
Queen Mombi

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mombi Wed 4 May - 16:39:30

I just got nominated way too many times to recover. I mean what a ridiculous showing this group made but more power to them I guess. But WHAT was this scene of being lovey dovey friends and kicking villains out? No bway no.

Kristoff, Baymax, Abu, and Cinderella were some of the WORST people I've ever played a game with xoxo <3 insufferable posts, boring gameplay, following the sparkly pretty leader Miss Tiana. Tiana was fabulous and good on her for getting such a loyal army and in the end, little miss sneaky Gretel made it all the way. She was never really IN that army though so I hope she wins. She told me ages ago she wasn't really their "friend" and was just trying to stay off their radar. Seems like she did that? I can't wait to read the eps to see her gameplay and that's rare cause usually when I'm out of the game early I stop thinking about it. But this one has stuck with me.
Queen Mombi
Queen Mombi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 17 May - 7:10:46

<3 as it should Tyler.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Tue 17 May - 9:36:52

My block buddy you are to funny. I LMAO reading your confessionals.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 17 May - 9:52:10

I did too lol
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down