NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury process begins

+9
Neal Cassidy
Abu
Tiana
Kristoff
Evil Queen
Mulan
Dopey
Pumba
Gretel
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jury process begins - Page 3 Empty Re: Jury process begins

Post by Yzma Tue 10 May - 22:44:59

Lol I had the feeling Cinderella was Cherry to
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 11 May - 1:22:23

And I realized you're Turner the week you were HOH.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 11 May - 14:09:48

If everyone is done with questions, finalists can post closing and jurors can vote.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Wed 11 May - 14:44:09

Thank you Emma for hosting. It was a well-organized game and I had a lot of fun. Evil Queen, you know where to find me if you want to follow up on that marry/shag/kill question. Neal, sorry for killing you.

Gretel, you played a great game and I enjoyed working with you, especially towards the end. Good luck to you, and I can't wait to see if my guess on your identity was right.

Jurors, I'll try to keep this short because I don't think I need to overload you with paragraphs on why I should win, especially since I'd be willing to bet that most, if not all, of you have already reached a decision.

My comp wins speak for themselves. Four vetoes and an HOH, plus Round 1 of the final HOH comp. Gretel was correct in that I wasn't online as much as I would have liked to be (I can't explain why without giving away my identity), but I was on enough to establish some form of relationship with almost all of you, plus post for 15.5 hours when I needed to. I was able to remove myself from the block twice in a row, so they weren't meaningless vetoes to me. I needed to win them, and I did.

I feel my social game was strong. I stayed in a core group rather than bounce around making deals with anyone with a pulse. Once Cinderella and Tiana were evicted, I had to move on to Gretel, but as you'll see from my DR's, I never fully trusted her because she nominated me one day after approaching me for a F2.

Long story short, I feel I played a stronger game, and just because it was more low-key does not mean it was any less effective. You pretty much have two games to choose from. One game is all-out, guns blazing, make deals and sort them out later. The other is more calculated, laid back, observe and react. It's up to you to choose which game you like better, and I look forward to your decision.

Thank you all for making this a fun season, and I can't wait to see who you really are!

Pumba out!
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 11 May - 18:10:53

Gretel's Closing -- Something A Little Different

Pumba, even tho we may not have trusted each other much (lol) it was fun getting to play this thing with you and I still can't believe you went for 15.5 hours!! I got to 7 and felt happy with myself. Good luck to ya!
Jury process begins - Page 3 8934-Hakuna-Matata

Cinderella, I appreciate the shot at your vote and hope my game and comments conveyed enough to get it!
Jury process begins - Page 3 Cinderella-picture-fate-dreams-nice-walt-disney-quotes-sayings-pics-images-e1432210442202

Yzum, you know more than anyone some risks I took in the game to stay loyal and playing with you was amazing!
Jury process begins - Page 3 200_s

Kristoff, I hope my game made you proud!! Even when you got out, you kept me going Very Happy Jury process begins - Page 3 E9592cef3f2dca2ab87a20511b4defab

Abu, your first PM was sending me a big hug and it was my pleasure playing with you! I wish you didn't disappear cuz things would've been so different Sad
Jury process begins - Page 3 033fb225df5db6dbfb3a8a2bc53697bb

Tiana, I betrayed the best player in this game and you challenged me more than anyone in thinking through different strategies. Thank you for that!
Jury process begins - Page 3 464b4571a0477e10109b3a89540123e4

Dopey, Thanks for working with me and this picture made me smile! I don't regret keeping you that first time you were on the block one bit Smile
Jury process begins - Page 3 99e494f307e1ceb13a8a9f02f949a586

Baymax, Your support was invaluable and I probably wouldn't have made it through this game without you. Thank you for everything <3
Jury process begins - Page 3 Tumblr_nggudifc391qct6guo1_400

To everyone, I enjoyed this game a lot and displayed a lot of heart, social skills, strategy, and challenge abilities. I'd appreciate your vote, but no hard feelings! See y'all on IMDb!!!

-Gretel
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 11 May - 19:30:15

If jurors still have questions, by all means ask away, but if not please vote. I want to start airing episodes Sunday evening.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baymax Wed 11 May - 19:30:30

I guess I do not get a chance to ask! It is okay, I do not need to at this point. The moment has passed and I do not know what to add other than I think you both played very respectable and honorable games.

Good luck to you both!
Baymax
Baymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 11 May - 23:00:40

Yes you do have time to ask silly, I said that before your post :p
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 12 May - 23:16:17

I have all the votes.

Thanks everyone for a great season. I will see you all Sunday evening for the first episode and an announcement.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3