NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury process begins

+9
Neal Cassidy
Abu
Tiana
Kristoff
Evil Queen
Mulan
Dopey
Pumba
Gretel
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jury process begins - Page 2 Empty Re: Jury process begins

Post by Kristoff Tue 10 May - 12:53:30

<3 Love you girl! I'm so super proud that you slayed the last 3 weeks of comps! I told you that you could do it <3
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 12:57:08

Kristoff wrote:<3 Love you girl! I'm so super proud that you slayed the last 3 weeks of comps! I told you that you could do it <3

I love you Thank you!! It's even why I changed my avatar from a little girl to the warrior Gretel after you left. Battle mode!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 10 May - 13:59:23

Jury process begins - Page 2 9-44
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 14:02:01

Laughing not one of my better photos...
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 10 May - 14:05:14

That picture will stay with me for years
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 14:29:12

Thanks for the question Kristoff.

My game didn't contain many, if any, "big" moves so if you're looking for that I'm afraid I don't have much to offer you. I don't know how many "independent" moves I made, as I was pretty much in sync with my "Hero" alliance for the majority of the game. I'd say joining the "Hero" alliance, despite being asked by Tiana who had just put me up, was a beneficial move.

I didn't turn on my alliance, or play double agent or anything. I was social with almost everyone, but rarely if ever shared info from one side to another. After the 2nd week, I was able to stay off the radar and was not anyone's target until I started becoming a pawn in the later rounds. I was loyal to everyone I said I was going to be loyal to.

There weren't that many chances to make a big move as far as voting went. There were six unanimous votes, and another 9-1 vote mixed in. One of the few times there was a close vote (5-4), I was on the deciding end (when Ursula left).

I don't agree with the "make a move just to make a move" philosophy that others might. I have a week-to-week mentality. I feel that if you start thinking too far ahead, you lose sight of what is happening now. It might also cause you to start making deals that you will not be able to uphold later on. I made the choice that I was going to remain loyal to my group. I didn't play a sneaky game because I didn't feel I had to, so doing so just for the sake of it seemed counterproductive.

To recap (in case I started rambling): I chose an alliance, stuck with that alliance even when things got tough, and played an honest, social game that kept me off of a lot of radars. I was nommed (post-veto) three times and never had a single vote cast against me.

If I've missed anything, or you feel you need further explanation, I'd be happy to talk more about it.
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 10 May - 14:38:53

Nope! I'm good with this answer. Thanks guys <3 Congrats again!
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 14:42:19

Thanks!
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Tue 10 May - 15:17:00

Marry- Evil Queen (I hear you love cooking/cleaning)
Shag: Evil Queen  Cool

OH I am loving this final two. <3
Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue 10 May - 15:44:20

Well hello final two. I was close with the two of you. I considered Cindy/Pumba and Kristoff/Gretel as my two final three options. Laughing

Anyways, Gretel, I was always closest to you. Granted, I thought you were easily manipulated and would just do as I said, but obviously you weren't. Still, why should I vote for you knowing you stabbed me in the back?

Pumba, you were always loyal to me despite the fact that I nominated you in the beginning. Did you want me out at the end of the game or were you wanting to go to final two with me? Also, if you were planning to go to the final two with me, do you think I should give you my vote based on loyalty? Since you were loyal and she wasn't, should I base my vote on that and in return be loyal to you at this FTC?

Question for both:

Guess the identities of everyone in the game! Smile
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 10 May - 15:47:24

Everyone in the game except each other.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu Tue 10 May - 15:53:59

Congrats finalists! Both of you played awesome and are very deserving. What was the toughest part of the game for each of you?
Abu
Abu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 16:10:40

Pumba, you were always loyal to me despite the fact that I nominated you in the beginning. Did you want me out at the end of the game or were you wanting to go to final two with me? Also, if you were planning to go to the final two with me, do you think I should give you my vote based on loyalty? Since you were loyal and she wasn't, should I base my vote on that and in return be loyal to you at this FTC?

Hi Tiana! I was hoping you'd ask a question about whether or not I would stay true to our deal. The only time I wanted you out was when you and I were on the block together lol. Otherwise, I had every intention of honoring our agreement no matter what that meant for my game. I don't think that should be the sole reason you vote for me (if that's what you choose to do), but it sure doesn't hurt. I think you should vote for me because I had a decent amount of comp wins, played a good social game, and didn't play an overly dishonest game. The fact that I was going to honor our agreement should be icing on the cake.

As for guessing identities, this is tough! I never really had personal conversations with any of you, but I'll guess that you are Sam. I'm going to guess Dopey is Neil and was trying to throw me off with that question earlier (when he named Neil). I think Baymax may be Rob or Tom. Kristoff I'll guess is John. Cinderalla I'll say is Misty. Abu can be DuckBear. (These are all off the wall guesses).
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 16:14:04

What was the toughest part of the game for each of you?

Thanks Abu! The toughest part for me was posting for 15.5 hours straight! lol

Other than that, it was hard to find anyone to dislike in this game because everyone seemed to get along or at the very least respect each other. There was no drama or big blowups, which was quite refreshing. It was mentioned during the game by several people how pleasant it was, but it also made it harder to single out targets (since I wasn't going after Tiana like others).
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 16:28:46

Tiana wrote:Well hello final two.  I was close with the two of you.  I considered Cindy/Pumba and Kristoff/Gretel as my two final three options. Laughing

Anyways, Gretel, I was always closest to you.  Granted, I thought you were easily manipulated and would just do as I said, but obviously you weren't.  Still, why should I vote for you knowing you stabbed me in the back?

Guess the identities of everyone in the game! Smile

Hey T! Fair comments. In complete honesty, my gut instinct told me that I had to be the type of person you believed would follow you off the cliff. What I saw happen with Scar TERRIFIED me and dictated my game behavior actually. We were a tight alliance and all of a sudden, boom, he is Satan in the game lol (exaggerating of course) and everyone gets on board despite his social ties. It’s why I reached out to you immediately following his eviction to talk about going to the end. I couldn’t risk what happened to him, happening to me. You steamrolled the game with your preferences on the voting order and there wasn’t much I could do to stop it. People who differed in opinions from yours were sent home, it was actually incredible. Never seen anything like it lol. I had to be that reliable person for you tho that you believed you could trust, to better my position. That’s not to say I didn’t like working with you. Watching you do your thing was impressive, but I knew I needed to be patient until I could BE you. Your protection of Pumba and how I needed to vote exactly how he did, and suggesting I be nominated, was what sent me over the edge. I hope we will be friends outside of this, but inside as a gamer, I reached a breaking point, where I had to betray. My game wasn’t your game, but it was just as influential and dominating since I had the ears of many key players. I was the most liked and most trusted and when you are that person, you have to betray. It’s big brother!

I would like to request you not base your vote on me stabbing you in the back tho (or loyalty cuz when I approached Pumba with the plan, he was very much on board with one of us taking you out despite him saying otherwise (but he could’ve lied to me), you kept us separated very very well). Anyway, we were tighter than you were with Kristoff or Scar, but we both got our hands dirty in those votes and had you made it to the end I would’ve given you my vote. I can respect that if there’s a reason for the betrayal. As a fan of the game, I appreciated how you played, and I believe I did similar and in a less obvious fashion, and hey it worked! Your vote would mean a lot because I balanced control, the wizard twist, social game and competitions.

IDENTITY GUESSES:
Baymax- DJMykee cuz of some comments about challenges, timezones, and being a Canadian!! I hope I am right!
Dopey- Soullimbo cuz of typing style
Tiana- I’m gonna go with DanielB. Fierce and a great mystery game player. He must be here somewhere! Can't wait to find out who you are tho, I see a lot of laughs and sass in our future lol.
Abu- metsrus, very selfless/loyal/sweet in the game and didn’t use the emojis like mrduckbear would so that ruled him out for me!
Kristoff- Spooky, sassy and a challenge beast!!!
Yzum- Turner, based on typing style and heart for the game.
Cinderella- Arik. You don’t beat around the bush and just put it all out there!
Queen Mombi- sourgum/John
Ursula/Flynn/Hades/Peter – unfortunately, I have absolutely nothing in terms of a guess. Did not have more than one PM conversation with any of them.
Cruella- Dana, a fashionable lady with a preference for Tea Wink
Scar- soco-81, fantastic social gamer. (I don't think this guess is right tho)

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 16:38:06

Abu wrote:Congrats finalists! Both of you played awesome and are very deserving.  What was the toughest part of the game for each of you?

Thanks so much, Abu! I hate to sound cliche and this isn't my answer, but man I hated seeing several of you go home when you did. That was tough to vote majority and deliberately not speak up more. I built up an immunity toward it by the end I think. But really the TOUGHEST moment was when DOPEY handed me the Final 5 HOH!  (Anyone surprised!?!?) I was livid lol since eveyrone knows winning the F5 HOH ensures you can't win the F4 HOH which is what everyone wants cuz you get safety and no blood on your hands. I was playing to keep my hands clean until the last possible second and I couldn't do it anymore. I was gonna be found out! I went back and forth on who to nominate in my head and felt pretty upset at the position of being the sole person responsible for evicting Tiana (given she and I were close) even tho I knew it needed to be done from a game perspective. It was just a tough one! You keep people in the game that you've nominated at the most crucial week, final 4, and then there is the risk of the F5 veto being won and then I've nominated 3 people in total. Not great for my future success. I put so much pressure on myself building up to that f4 veto. It was my only shot! Looking back I realize this is the week that I kicked it into gear by comp whoring to the end of this. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger! It is true.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Tue 10 May - 17:25:17

Gretel wrote:Kill- Emma Sad
Shag- Neal Wink
Marry- Evil Queen (I hear you love cooking/cleaning)

Aww, I'd shag you too now that your avatar's different Wink

Pumba wrote:

Marry: Emma  Razz
Shag: Evil Queen Cool
Kill: Neal Twisted Evil

You just lost my vote.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Been real busy, but congrats to both of you on making final 2!
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue 10 May - 17:31:55

Thank you for your answers. Wink
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 18:16:42

Anybody else have anything? Happy to answer!

Yzum, I am waiting/looking forward to yours Smile
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Tue 10 May - 19:26:43

I dont really have any questions. I had my vote picked pretty much and after reading answers it has been confirmed.

I will say I enjoyed playing the game with you. Wish we could have went further together.

Good job to both of you for making it to the end
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 19:36:32

Thank you Yzma!
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 19:53:56

Yzma wrote:I dont really have any questions. I had my vote picked pretty much and after reading answers it has been confirmed.

I will say I enjoyed playing the game with you. Wish we could have went further together.

Good job to both of you for making it to the end

Same here and thanks! Smile
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 10 May - 20:09:02

Congratulations to both finalists. Now for some questions/comments.

Gretel,

1. This is my opinion of Pumba's game. He was loyal, played hard, fought his way off the block the first two weeks of the game...he started at the bottom and now he's here. He was social, didn't over align himself, and didn't backstab anyone. Basically, I'm a Pumba fan. Make me hate him. Make me not want to vote for him.

2. Were you throwing challenges early on? I suspected you were.

3. I'm not Neil, Arik, or whoever else I was guessed to be. Make another guess.

Pumba <3. You and Tiana were always my top 3. I was never going against either of you. I'm glad one of us made it.

1. Gretel was so social that she had HOH's handed to her. She played a pretty aggressive game on all fronts. Why shouldn't I vote for her?

2. List your alliances and who you were most loyal to.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 20:38:04

Cinderella wrote:Congratulations to both finalists. Now for some questions/comments.

Gretel,

1. This is my opinion of Pumba's game. He was loyal, played hard, fought his way off the block the first two weeks of the game...he started at the bottom and now he's here. He was social, didn't over align himself, and didn't backstab anyone. Basically, I'm a Pumba fan. Make me hate him. Make me not want to vote for him.

2. Were you throwing challenges early on? I suspected you were.

Hey Cinderella!

1. I know you are a Pumba fan lol. It’s all good. He’s a nice guy and your main ally. I don’t want you to vote based on like or hate, but I will speak of his game in a negative manner since I think I played harder and better. You mentioned he was loyal, won the first couple of vetos and was social/didn’t overalign or backstab. Well, all of that is easy to do when a) the first two rounds of the game no one is trying in comps since you don’t wanna stick out and b) when you aren’t online much!

Pumba was lucky to be in the "heroes group" like me, but other than that he was hardly ever online it seems like! Inactives are who get put up early in the game and that was him based on perception. A few times early on in the game he barely replied to me and he didn’t do the F5 or F4 veto/HOH. I think he honestly got lucky I was winning challenges at the end cuz I know Dopey or Baymax weren’t truly aligned to him. I controlled him being here. He wasn't proactive at times. I guess you could hate him in the sense that given his jury answers, he was going to betray you at f3 for Tiana? This is really all I can say. We played different games. When we were on the block together you mentioned to someone you wanted to stay but I had an on point social game. I complimented that with comps. I was aggressive and made moves. I snuck up on everyone. I'd just ask you not vote on who you like better, if you appreciate his game more then by all means vote for him. I can't hate anyone in this game, but it was goal to outplay everyone! I appreciate the chance a your vote!

2. Oh yes lol. I hid my competition game a lot up until I decided to do my streak at the end. I wanted to show social first since that is what you need to rely on in BB and then add yet another thing people look for in the winner, comps! I hope it was successful.

3. Actually it just hit me, CHERRY. <3
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 21:55:54

Cinderella! I had so much fun playing the game with you! Sorry, I'm mobile and have been writing this here and there for the last couple of hours so it may be all over the place.

I'm mobile, so I won't spend paragraphs downplaying Gretel's game. I think she played an exceptional game. You pretty much summed up the reasons to vote for me. Despite what she says, it's not easy to win comps in the beginning. There were active participants in the challenges I won. There certainly were times I wasn't online, but if I had to be, I was. It wasn't strategy, I just couldn't be on at all times. I was online when I had to be, like 15.5 hours of posting in the first round of the final HOH comp.

It might sound like I'm pandering to you, but I felt closest to you and Tiana. That would have been my ideal F3, but of course I had to reach out to others as a backup plan.

Gretel asked me for a F2 right before the Tiana-eviction round. What was I going to do, say no thanks? I reached out to Baymax towards the end but didn't get the feeling he was into it (I was probably too late). But by far, my strongest alliance was Cinderella and Tiana. Everything else was just a week to week basis.

Cherry is actually a great guess, but to be different I'll say Mel?

If I've left anything out, PLEASE let me know. Like I said, this was written in pieces (for example, I'm sitting outside a 7-11 finishing this up lol)
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next