NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face

Go down

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Empty Episode #26 - Spit In My Face

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 May - 19:17:47

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #26 - Spit In My Face

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, Tiana had managed to get herself off the block, but the little blonde hottie would not go down without a fight.

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Tumblr_lwnyjgnNGk1qm6oc3o1_500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

Things just didn't go as planned.

Dopey's Diary Room

I'm sorry Emma , I'm afraid I'm not much help for you when it comes to your episodes....I think the other players talk to each other a lot more , I'm probably on the periphery of it all.

On the plus side, looks like Krystoff is on his way out, which is good news. Tiana or Pumba next would be perfect lol.

Again , I had to be up ridiculously early this morning so I couldn't make Veto last night , 2am for me was just too late...but I will be there tonight , assuming I can stay awake lol.

I think I would have done quite well with the flags.

I thought we would have had a challenge by now about obscure Disney characters, lesser known ones...

Tiana's Diary Room

Omgeee I came in clutch and won the Veto. Not leaving at F7 bish. Sorry about it.

Anyways, on one hand it sucks to lose literally the only person in my alliance besides me who was winning competitions, and on the other hand it doesn't suck because I always figured he would stab me eventually because I am the QUEEN.

Gretel: "Damn.

If I don't go up....I will push as hard as I can to get that third vote."

Kristoff: "Thank you. God this feels so shitty. I've won 6 fuckin comps and I couldn't win the one I needed most."

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Tumblr_m2flemQEYH1r0cy7x

Gretel: "I know....he may be putting up Pumba which could be a problem even getting Tiana's vote now."

Kristoff: "I would hope Tiana would spare me in that case. Sad"

Gretel: "Sad I feel like I'm going to go up since Baymax heard I wouldn't vote you out. If I somehow manage to not go up it's cuz he otherwise has the votes. Idk what to do."

Kristoff: "I hate him. He's such a cocky asshole. He hasn't done a single thing in this game and now he's on a power trip when me and you have kept him safe FOUR times and other times when we weren't HOH. It's so annoying."

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Well+you+and+your+birthday+you+ungrateful+little+twat+_5b4fc6d382f1debaa13d24b150159dea

Gretel: "I know. He must have deals with everyone else in the game to do this.

I cannot be in this game without you. You were the first person I met."

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Tom-cruise-you-complete-me

Baymax: "I have no choice but to nominate
Spoiler:
in Tiana's place. I am sorry little guy, but you are not around to discuss the vote so I do not know where your vote will go."

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Pumba & Kristoff you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 7:00 p.m. EST on Monday April 25th to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Good Luck!

Remember that failure to vote means you cannot play in the next Wizard Challenge or be Head of Household.

Pumba: "Good luck to you Kristoff!

Guys, sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Timon and I got drunk and fooled around with a couple of hyenas. I may have knocked one up, so please keep me because I'll need the prize money. Thank you!"

Baymax decides to reach out to Pumba.

Baymax: "Okay Pumba you said you trust me so I hope you do so with my decision to put you up as a pawn. I have 3 votes to get Kristoff out, 4 if Tiana votes him too. All I need is 2 for sure and I know I have that. So you will be fine.

I trust you as well but I have no idea who you would vote to evict because you are not here to discuss, so this is only to ensure Kristoff leaves and nothing more."

Pumba: "We're all good buddy. Thanks for getting the votes for me! And congrats on being safe!"

Baymax: "No worries companion. We re doing so well I love it!"

Kristoff feeling defeated goes to the kitchen for his famour PB/Banana sandwich. Gretel knew exactly where to find him in this moment of distress.

Kristoff: "DOPEY is outlasting me. DOPEY. Ugh. I'm so mad right now and sad because I really wanted to make f2 with you. You have to win, Gretel. You just have to. God I'm getting emotional. You can do this, I know you can. You are just as strong as me in comps and you are so smart and you can use your social skills when you can't be HOH. You're the only hope for me now."

Gretel: "I wanted that too even if I would lose to you. omg I am not even kidding you are making me cry. I feel like I will go out next but I promise you I will try.

This is not right. "

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Crocodile-tears

Kristoff: "I'm crying too! God what has gotten into us? But, I've bonded with you more than anyone in this game and it's like a dagger to the heart Sad"

Gretel: "Same here Sad

I just feel so helpless."

Kristoff: "I do too. I tried extending an olive branch to Baymax and he basically spit in my face so I know I'm done for."

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Giphy

Gretel: "I'm gonna try to catch Abu then cuz he seems to be on early-ish. He is tight with Baymax tho.

Dopey will vote you out for sure. Tiana will need convincing and won't do it if it just ties I think."

Tiana goes to see Gretel in the laundry area to see if she's on board to kick Kristoff out this week.

Tiana: "Is Kristoff trying to get you to keep him hardcore? I just am scared to tie it because we need Pumba if Kristoff goes!

Baymax will 100% vote out Kristoff so there's no point in voting Kristoff to stay I feel like"

Gretel: "Yes he is pushing hard. He seems to think he may get Abu. You're right, we can't lose Pumba...and it can't tie."

Tiana: "I'm going to go ahead and vote Kristoff. I don't think he will get Abu"

Gretel: "Ok!"

Kristoff's Diary Room

That POV was my last hope. I'm done now. Ugh, it's just so disappointing. You put yourself into something so hard and you come up short. I've gave it my all, I've won a bunch but when it was most important, I fall short. Sad Haven't felt this low in awhile.

I extended an olive branch to Baymax and I was willing not to retaliate. He sends back a cocky BOOTY message saying I did this to myself. He is such a f-cking piece of sh-t. Like, you haven't done sh-t this whole f-cking game and now all of a sudden you are on a power trip? Get the f-ck out of here. THREE times I kept you safe and you can't even reciprocate ONCE? I'm over it. Abu hasn't responded to me so I know he's screwing me over too, Dopey hates me but good because I hate his useless BOOTY too. How in the f-ck is that f-ckwit outlasting me? He hasn't done sh-t. He barely logs on during the day to ask somebody who to f-cking vote. I know you're supposed to take out the competition but can we please clear out the trash that don't even CARE about being here first? I mean he wanted to QUIT last week? It's so gross and I'm disgusted. Yzma, I'm so sorry you left before him, it's not fair. I am just so angry. But, I'm also heartbroken. Like, I wanted this so bad. SO bad.

Kristoff walks in on them.

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Golden-globes-roundup-012.nocrop.w529.h307

Kristoff: "I'm feeling very emotional right now but thank you two for this alliance <3 It has been so much fun playing with you two. I would love if you guys voted to keep me if it's possible. I don't want to go, I wanted us to make it....if not it's okay. I understand."

Tiana: "Sad I wish this would have played out differently. I think it would have had we got rid of Yzma instead of Mombi that round"

Gretel's Diary Room

It's official. Kristoff made me cry. I never would've gone against him in the game and now he is going to leave Sad. I wish I could swap out my spot for him. I guess it's the risk when you play a competition game, but man he was doing so well. Baymax totally flipped on our F4 room and it's because he's choosing other deals.

I'm not sure what to do now. I'm even more fired up to remove Pumba since he likely has a F2 with Tiana so I need to get others in the game to realize this.

A very hard vote was about to go down.

Eviction Ceremony #10

HOH - Baymax
Nominees - Kristoff and Tiana
POV - Tiana (Used on herself)
Nominees - Kristoff and Pumba

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face Baymax-Poster-e1416440487417

For one of you, it's about to be a Happily Never After ending. This person will become the third juror and have a role in deciding on the winner.

Abu did not vote so he will not be able to participate in the challenge tonight.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the lovely

Spoiler:

Episode #26 - Spit In My Face 8758a924587757e72147c9810ff4b17c

Thank you so much for joining. The votes get harder and harder for us hosts who grow attached to the characters the longer we get to experience your game. I can only speak for myself here but losing Kristoff is a true crime for a host. This has nothing to do with the quality of players left, this is just an individual comment that when someone tries as hard and plays as hard, it's hard to see them leave. You did amazing Kristoff.

The rest of you, Neal will see you tonight for your next Wizard challenge. Be gentle with him and good luck.

Gretel: "Sad Bye Kristoff. You really played great"

Tiana: "Bye Kristoff, nice working with you."

Baymax: "I feel really bad Kristoff you put up a great fight but now everyone has a chance at winning, you were just too good!"

Kristoff: "You warmed my Frozen heart (get it?). I truly take it as a compliment. Good luck everyone!"

Pumba: "Thanks for keeping me everyone. Sorry to see you go Kristoff!"

Kristoff looks at Baymax and Abu.

Kristoff: "I was loyal to this alliance. The only reason I saved Tiana was to keep a bigger target in the game so we could all make it through easier. If you would've asked, I would've told you. Thanks for making assumptions. It's true what they say because it made you look like a real aśshole"

Baymax gives him a look and just goes to sit next to Dopey as Kristoff walks out.

Baymax to Dopey: "With kristoff out that will be a lot easier!"

Baymax's Diary Room

Where the hell is Abu? Why has he been acting so shady lately? Suggesting other people to put up, and now not being around for PoV or the vote?!

Something is fishy about this guy, which sucks because he's been my #1 ally this whole game. I will stay true to him and Gretel to the end unless they give me a reason not to.

if I win HoH tonight I will be giving it to Gretel, not Abu.

Tiana's Diary Room

Sucked to see Kristoff go, but it's final six and I need to bust my BOOTY to win this HOH tonight. I do not want to go out at final six.

Gretel's Diary Room

Kristoff left the game and seeing him leave was truly awful. He was the only person in the game that I believed would take me to the final 2. My fight is back to freaking OWN this game going forward but my gut says I will come up short yet again :/

Abu is sucking and not being reliable and I really need him back right now!! I am working Baymax hardcore, speaking more with Dopey and Pumba too. It's all I have at this point. I don't think I am anyone's target this round in particular, but you never know!! Final 6 is here and it's critical I play better than I ever have.

A fallen companion, a few more to go. Who would be the next heartbreak? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down