NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight

Go down

Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight Empty Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 May - 19:16:24

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, 1 hero down, a million to go. Could Yzma survive again now that she can't be Head of Household?

Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight Tumblr_m370zowbUW1qm6oc3o1_500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

It was starting to become a problem that Kristoff and Tiana had such ease winning everything they wanted.

Pumba's Diary Room

It was a tough decision to vote out Cinderella, who was one of my first allies in the game. But I have to look out for myself, and I promised Yzma that I would vote her out if she didn't put me up as a veto replacement. I considered going back on my word, but Tiana said it could be best to vote her out too, so that pretty much sealed the deal.

Yzma said she heard a rumor that Tiana, Cinderella and I were working together (true) so maybe by voting out Cinderella, it can help mask the fact that Tiana and I are still together.

Baymax's Diary Room

Apparently this next HoH is going to be similar to the PoV last round, which I won. If I win this, Tiana and Kristoff are going up.

I just haven't decided if I want to own up to it myself, of pass it on to Abu to do for our alliance.

Tiana has been a target for some time now, and although Kristoff has been there for us, he made a big mistake trying to start a new alliance with Tiana/Pumba.

With these two up to be evicted, it means a challenge threat will go home.

Gretel's Diary Room

So this is an interesting group of people in the game so far....all of them are over the moon that I am still in the game. You all do realize that by me staying, you lose the game right? Smile But the support is fantastic since clearly they are all just as excited about my upcoming win as I am lol. I am such a bi tch sometimes I swear. Just in games!

Yzum though is the best! (Cooltu <3 so excited we are gelling in a game for once!!! I LOVE THAT! Although I see your jury question now...why would you volunteer to go on the block? It's a stupid move Wink)

Yzum: Phew I was worried, thank you again for doing what you did. Good luck tonight

Me: I made it!! Smile You're welcome too. I probably won't volunteer again (lol) but we are a good team and I didn't wanna put you in a bad spot either with choosing someone.

Yzum: I wouldnt want you to do it again I was so worried all night about it

The thing I'm realizing more and more about games is the more opportunity for shared successes, the closer people become. It's why I went into every room and shared the exciting news that I am safe! It builds up the fact that I 'owe' them too.  Anyway, like I mentioned at the start of the round with Yzum, I am top 8! And just like I also promised her, I was the only way to get a definite eviction of Cinderella lol.

Now comes the problem of what happens if I get HOH. That would be hard. I need to lay low now a bit b/c I will be put in a conflicting situation soon I bet Sad I need to pick an alliance of making finals. I am not going to go off of who I think I can beat anymore. I just need to make it there. I'll have support, I'll make sure of it!

Abu: "you guys think we can stop Kristoff and Tiana tonight? As long as they keep winning they'll pick us off eventually."

Dopey: "if we can work as a team with the challenge, then it should be possible"

Baymax: "That sounds like an excellent idea."

Abu: "if it's a speed challenge, i don't think we can stand a chance against those two."

Dopey: "it depends , if for example , there are 10 questions (requiring speed) , we split them between the 3 of us . I take 4 , Abu takes 3 , baymax takes 3 . As soon as we have the answers, we post on this thread, then one of us collects all 10 and posts on our own answer thread. the 3 of us have to be faster than the 2 of them, even if they work together. We just have to plan carefully..."

Abu: "alright let's do it then. we gotta make our stand tonight."

Baymax, Abu and Gretel had a talk on the living room couch before the next challenge that was only minutes away.

Abu: "I think they canceled each other out. I guess people gave up hope on saving Cinderella."

Gretel: "I am still here!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Abu, I'm really, really sorry your vote doubler wasn't needed. I thought for sure it would be closer. Sad"

Abu: "It's alright Gretel. I'm just glad you're still here. Like I told you two, I would do anything for you both."

Baymax: "Ohh I did not read that part I was just so happy to see Gretel stayed."

Gretel: "Me too!! Guys we are in the final 8 Smile"

Baymax: " cheers "

Abu: "So we can assume Yzma has something with Dopey and Puma?"

The Wizard Challenge #9 (Sign on the Dotted Line)

Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight 0*vgJebdz9k7ndwoNO

Sign here

This is a very straight forward challenge. Below is people's signatures from the IMDb Games and Other Games board. Please tell me who they belong to.

Rules

- Post answers in your Diary Room (doesn't matter which thread)
- You can only submit once
- You have 15 minutes
- User names must be exactly how they are on IMDb

Signatures

1- Oh it's like slang. From...England
2- stupid trash candy cane sweater of my heart <3
3- Please remember to ensure all your postings are made in compliance with our terms and conditions.
4- How do you describe a feeling? I've only ever dreamt of this.
5- Vodka for my ladies. Whiskey for a grown man.
6- ..::JesseTheHero for IMDb's Favorite Player::..
7- Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all
8- sexystrippaxo is my bae
9- Like that Russian babe, Anesthesia
10- ~*~ Rob: Wtf lmao, stop, this is wack broh. ~*~

Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight Tumblr_mytbz8DmX51rmcob0o4_250

After some time, the players went into the Diary Room one by one to find out if they won. Finally the winner walked in.

Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight Giphy

You have won the Wizard Power. You have 30 minutes your pick for the Head of Household. It can be yourself or anyone in this cast. You must PM me your choice on this forum. Who you tell about this is up to you.

Kristoff: "YAH MAKE ME HOH"

Emma nods and they all leave the room.

Your Ninth Head of Household

Is

Spoiler:

Please use the thread I will make you in the "Wizard's Lair" to post your nominations at your earliest convenience. You will have 20 minutes to nominate.

Tiana: "Congrats again Kristoff!"

Abu: "good job Kristoff."

Baymax: "I am ashamed to be a robot. You humans keep defeating me."

Yzma: "Congrats Kristoff"

There was a new group of cool kids in town.

Kristoff: "*giggles*"

Pumba: "Yes Kristoff!!"

Tiana: "YAY!!!"

Gretel: "yay"

Pumba: "Do we take out Abu for turning on us?"

Kristoff: "So I know there's only 3 outsiders to this alliance. Which one should be safe? My instinct says to nominate Dopey/Yzma."

Pumba: "That works, as long as one of the 3 go"

Tiana: "I don't have a preference."

Kristoff: "Also I feel like Abu would be the least likely of the 3 to win POV and we don't want the one not nominated to win and use it because that would force someone from this group up."

Baymax: "#8 was so hard to find. Congrats Kristoff! I like those nominations."

Tiana: "You think Dopey would win?"

Kristoff: "No. I meant Abu would be the least likely to use the POV. Sorry I didn't word they right at all"

Tiana: "I think Abu would win and save Yzma"

Kristoff: "Ehh I don't think he would"

Baymax: "I don't think Yzma has many friends, except maybe Dopey like Cinderella suggested. I believe she will stay up no matter who wins, except for her of course."

Tiana: "So is Yzma the target?"

Kristoff: "For sure!"

Gretel: "I'd sorta wanna vote Dopey cuz of Cinderella's warning! He is up to no good!"

Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight 6TGAeU7L-9jzz6TQrOIu-5SsUu5bCqvPyivGI8KDDZn9QwVpwAymW_u4xHr-RqxWJ9pRWkLO63zFLEVcHhqSmqj8JarxQcIaHDH7di9XwRGR4tAzP9emAhFvCYx3ZcdFyQkJDg8

Tiana: "Yzma nominated you girl. lol. Dopey never comes to the challenges."

Gretel: "I know ha ha. I do want them both out Smile I can do whatever."

Naturally Kristoff got with his girl Gretel alone after the group pow wow to get some words of advice.

Gretel: "I would do Dopey/Yzum. Abu is still in that f4 room so you wanna avoid that at all costs, since I do think he'd go for others before us.

I am so happy you won!! The past few hours have been good for us lol"

Kristoff: "Yeah that's what I'm doing for sure. I'm so glad our risk last round paid off. <3"

Episode #22 - We Gotta Make Our Stand Tonight Fqo2Yu

Kristoff was ready to nominate.

Kristoff: "Alright let's keep this fast forward...well fast. I'm nominating Dopey and Yzma. Dopey, you are nominated because I have no idea what you're thinking at this point in the game. Yzma, you are nominated because I believe I was a backdoor target for you last week. This meeting is adjourned."

Tiana: "Good luck you two."

Dopey: "lolololol"

Yzma: "Suprise Yzma on the block again"

Dopey: "best of luck to the rest of you for the remainder of the game. I'm not gonna "do a cinderella" and put up a bitter/twisted biatch post against players that are still in the game. It was fun while it lasted. Ciao xxx"

Gretel's Diary Room

Kristoff won so I'm in the final 7, but really anyone could've won and I'd be in the final 7 so NBD.

Whip out the censors tho.....I am SO ANGRY about Yzum probably leaving this week. Ugh!!!!!!! I need someone I DO NOT TRUST OUT. I mean at this point, I think I'm going to need to just stfu and suck up to Tiana and Kristoff and go to the final 3 with them. They will each take me so it is what it is or eventually they will want the other out. Tiana has already hinted that way and I think I sadly brought them back together.I can damage control as best I can when people leave and roll with it.

Abu feeling like the outcast talks to Gretel and Baymax.

Abu: "you guys do what you have to stay. Kristoff and Tiana are just unstoppable."

Gretel: "It's the challenge wins..."

Baymax: "Looks like Yzma is the target, which is a shame. I'd actually rather see Dopey go because I know at least with Yzma we know who she'd put up.

Dopey is a hard read, he seems to be on our side but he could pull a fast one on us."

Gretel: "Me too. I said that in the other room and got shut down as usual. Dopey is more social than Yzum even tho Yzum did nominate me! Oh well.

One of us has to get HOH next week I think!"

Baymax: "At least it's her and not one of us. I will try to win PoV to make sure they don't try a back door"

There was pure hate in Yzma's eyes. She was over all these people and wanted blood. Would she get it? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down