NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky

Go down

Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky Empty Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 May - 19:15:15

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, we wait to see if another villain will leave the house or if the heroes will finally turn on each other.

Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky Tumblr_n3pqzbd7z61sv70dvo1_500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

Everyone was heading outside for the next power of veto.

Yzma's Diary Room

Also I am so damn sick and tired of being nominated. WTF is Queen and I the only ones left in the game

Power of Veto #7 - (Hocus Pocus)

Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky A362dd85f7306f0b5c6db8ef1e006efb

The magic continues.

Veto Players

Pumba
Yzma
Queen Mombi
Dopey
Cinderella
Gretel

Again, this will be all luck or shall we say magic?

At 9:45 I will randomize the names and post it here with the winner.

Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky Rs_500x225-151030113418-tumblr_mutzkkgAh11sf94l4o1_500

Queen Mombi: "GOOD LUCK YZMA."

Pumba: "Daddy's feeling lucky again!"

Gretel: "*Runs from evil witches*"

Yzma: "Good luck to you to Queen

Good luck to everyone else also, although I have my fingers crossed for myself"

Pumba: "You think you're better than me because you have fingers?"

Baymax: "ha ha ha ha"

Yzma: "Well sorry I offended you Pumba. I am hoping I win. You could cross your legs for luck. lol"

Pumba: "I'll cross my eyes"

We have a Winner

Spoiler:

Please post your decision on this thread ASAP.

Tiana: "Lmao congrats Pumba!"

Baymax: "Oh Pumba, you so random"

Pumba: "Air Puma!"

Yzma: "Congrats Pumba"

Queen Mombi: "Congrats Puma! Very Happy

Well at least I wasn't dead last that time."

Pumba: "I'll make my decision shortly"

Abu: "remind me to take Pumba to the roulette table, that boy's on a roll!"

Pumba: "$50 on red"

After some time, Pumba renders his decision.

Pumba: "I'll keep the noms the same"

Kristoff: "Good luck noms. <3"

Yzma: "Good luck Queen Mombi"

Baymax is in the kitchen oiling his wheels when he is met with the friendly monkey and the goofy dwarf.

Baymax: "I am not sure what you guys think about this vote but I would like to vote for Queen Mombi for two different reasons. One, I've already voted for her in the past, and two, Tiana took her off the block earlier in the game and that raises a red flag to me. Best to split those two up if we can."

Dopey: "I have to agree with Baymax."

Abu: "alright let's vote Queen Mombi then."

Kristoff and Gretel meet up to talk about the vote. Kristoff was cutting his toe nails when Gretel walked in with her pile of laundry.

Gretel: "I think I'm gonna vote Queen M out this time...we've both nominated her and she just now pops up to start playing!

Do you think she's a good idea?"

Kristoff: "I'm voting the same way! She's the better choice for us."

Gretel: "ok sounds good! We can both play for HOH tonight too Very Happy"

Cinderella, Yzma and Dopey were chilling out with an iced coffee at the kitchen counter.

Yzma: "Okay so im back on the block. Hopefully I can stay. I am trying. Will you please keep me"

Dopey: "Same again , it goes without saying Wink . My vote's already in !"

Yzma: "Thanks Dopey"

Dopey: "Just got a message from Gretel , saying she is voting Mombi out...I told her I hadn't flipped my coin yet lol"

Cinderella: "Yzma, I think you're in trouble this time. I've been asked to evict you and basically told the majority of the cast is doing the same."

Yzma: "If that happens then there is nothing I can do about it. I dont want to go and not sure why everyone wants me gone. You just do what you think is best for your game Cinderella. Can I ask who told you that. People may be lying to me but most have told me im safe and I am hoping its the truth"

Dopey: "I'm not sure who told you this , but I've heard differently....according to my count , Mombi already has 4 votes against her, which is half the votes...so with yours, that makes 5 , and Yzma stays. I guess we're all relying on people telling the truth, of course.....but the fact that it's a mystery game, there's no reason for a great amount of lying. Hope I'm right..."

Cinderella: "Maybe I'm being lied to, idk. Let's just see how this plays out. I don't get the lying either."

Later that evening, Gretel and Tiana decided to do each other's hair and compare notes on the vote.

Tiana: "I think we should push for Yzma to go.

Gretel: "I told Yzum I would keep her earlier since I hadn't met Mombi (and I nomd her) :/"

Tiana: "Try to save me in Yzma's eyes"

Gretel: "I will."

On the way to voting, Abu and Gretel meet up and walk along side each other.

Gretel: "Abu, I see Tiana trying to protect Queen M again....so obvious lol"

Abu: "she is, then we need to protect Yzma Smile"

Gretel: "that's right Wink"

Kristoff and Baymax join them.

Abu: "so how are we voting guys? This one looks like it could be a coin flip."

Gretel: "I was leaning toward voting Queen M out but will do whatever!"

Baymax: "I am voting Queen because I have already voted for her before so I need to stay consistent with my voting."

Kristoff: "Voting Mombi sounds good to me!"

Baymax: "I can't believe how lucky we all got this round. We should all be thanking our lucky stars! And Pumba."

Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky Lucky_pig-300x300

Kristoff: "I know. This could've ended in disaster."

Gretel: "Yes, this round was a relief cuz it was pretty scary with random.org"

Cinderella's Diary Room

So Tiana wants Yzma out and I'm not going to go against the heroes alliance so unfortunately, I have to send Yzma home. Now the hard part is explaining it to her without her being upset with me.

Tiana's Diary Room

Mombi told me she kind of wants to get out but no hoe you can't because I need you here. At least for now<3

I am trying to get people to vote Yzma. It doesn't seem to be hard, I just tell them what to do and they do it...

Gretel, Baymax and Abu joined in the backyard to talk about the vote.

Baymax: "I'm going to vote Queen now and if anyone asks I'm just going to say that I made my decision based on consistency and throw in some doubt to others by mentioning how Tiana took her off the block which raises suspicion."

Abu: "i'm voting queen out too, all we need is Dopey's vote and we're solid. Tiana is trying hard to get Yzma voted out."

Baymax: "She asked me who I was voting for and I said Queen and all she said was "understandable""

Gretel: "I think Kristoff is gonna vote her out too with us, anyone hear from Dopey?"

Dopey: "Dopey said he's voting Queen Mombi, Gretel. So we should be good."

The villains were feeling quite defeated. Another member was about to walk the plank.

Eviction Ceremony #7

HOH - Pumba
Nominees - Yzma and Queen Mombi
POV - Pumba (Not Used)
Nominees - Yzma and Queen Mombi

Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky Giphy-facebook_s

For one of you, it's about to be a Happily Never After ending

Everyone voted, great job!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the lovely

Spoiler:

Episode #19 - Daddy's Feeling Lucky Pumba-stinks-o

Thank you so much for joining. You were a goddess with nine lives. Sorry for the jealousy you suffered.

Wizard challenge this evening.

Tiana: "Bye Mombi!"

Kristoff: "Bye Queen Mombi!"

Yzma: "Thank you all for keeping me.

Bye Queen Mombi

Good luck in the HOH tonight everyone"

Gretel: "Bye Queen Mombi! Congrats Yzum."

Queen Mombi: "Jury. Please start playing the game. Very Happy"

Tiana was finally regretting her decision to quit smoking before she came into this game. The rage inside her was making boil over.

Tiana to Gretel: "I think I'm going to be the target this week since everyone lied to me about the vote except you"

Cinderella is annoyed by the fact most people left her out of the vote.

Cinderella: "A little surprised by the vote.  I evicted Yzma, I assume Tiana did as well.  Nobody told me Mombi was leaving Sad"

Tiana: "Lol yeah...nobody told me either"

Pumba: "I honestly thought it was going the other way too. No one talked to me or asked if I cared either way."

Tiana: "Very interesting vote. I hope we aren't on the outs."

Cinderella goes into damage control with Yzma.

Cinderella: "Oh, apparently I was misinformed. Yzma, I'll be honest. I was one of the votes to evict you but that's only because I thought everyone was evicting you with the exception of Dopey. Had I known, I would have kept you."

Yzma: "I had a feeling you voted me but its okay I understand"

Cinderella's Diary Room

MOMBI ends up leaving on a 5 to 2 vote. This is a complete SHOCKER to me. I thought our heroes alliance was getting rid of Yzma. The fact that I wasn't told about this worries me. Pumba, Tiana, and I were all left in the dark and I'm wondering what is this indicative of?

Gretel was so happy about the outcome getting her way.

Gretel: "Good thing we kept Yzum lol"

Abu: "hmm maybe she should know which two voted against her last eviction? tiana and cinderella"

The one with nine lives finally met her match with random.org and its love for Pumba. Would the pattern continue and Yzma will be next? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down