NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 Confessional

Go down

Week 7 Confessional Empty Week 7 Confessional

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 19:57:43

So Cruella leaves and she blasts Tiana on her way out the door. This worries me a little because Tiana is one of my closest allies and I don't want to believe she's untrustworthy, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Confessional Empty Re: Week 7 Confessional

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 19:58:48

The huge twist this week is that Pandora's Box has been opened and it released the power of Random.org on the house. This means that the HOH and Veto winners will be determined by random.org. This is a huge problem for me because someone I don't talk to like Mombi could win and put me up and there's nothing I can do about it.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 19:59:29

So Pumba ends up winning HOH and I couldn't be happier. Pumba and Tiana are my closest allies so with Pumba in charge, I feel safe.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 20:09:56

Pumba nominates Yzma and Mombi, which is expected. They're both in that villain's alliance which at this point, deserves a Razzie for most failed alliance.

Somehow I got roped into a room with Dopey and Yzma and ended up in an alliance with them. I didn't ask for it and it's not an alliance I want but I don't think I'm allowed to say no to an alliance so I do have some sort of responsibility to keep Yzma.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 20:13:11

So Tiana wants Yzma out and I'm not going to go against the heroes alliance so unfortunately, I have to send Yzma home. Now the hard part is explaining it to her without her being upset with me.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down