NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Confessional

Go down

Week 1 Confessional Empty Week 1 Confessional

Post by Cinderella Sat 2 Apr - 22:29:23

I can't remember the last Big Brother game I played. It's probably been years but I'm excited to be back. I've never won a Big Brother game before and I'm ready to change that.

I really like the mystery aspect because I'm usually able to hide my identity pretty well so people don't know what they're getting themselves into which is a good thing for me. I'm usually targeted for being a challenge threat but I'm actually no longer a challenge threat for the time being.

One of the new challenges is going to be my schedule. I'm working Monday and Wednesday nights with class Tuesday and Thursday nights. This is going to take me out of the challenge game or at least severely limit my ability to participate and win challenges which is like 70% of my game play. I know I need to adapt and learn how to play the social game for survival, but that's a big challenge for me. I'm not really that social and I don't know how to talk to people. I guess I'll have to learn because I want to be the last one standing and win this game.

I'll still be able to compete every now and then when time permits but I definitely won't be able to challenge whore my way to the top which is quite scary.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Confessional Empty Re: Week 1 Confessional

Post by Cinderella Sat 2 Apr - 22:30:15

My early strategy is to appear active so people will come to me for alliances and I'll be able to get into a secure position.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 5 Apr - 13:30:54

Week 1

Pure luck has kept me off the chopping block so far. I literally have ZERO allies and I haven't talked to anybody via pm. I usually have more time on my hands to actually play the game but I'm in 2 games at the moment and I've been lagging it in both. I'm going to have to step it up if I want to stick around past the next 2-4 evictions.

GAME-NOTES: Cruella seems to be getting connected. She has people pming her. Cruella, I wouldn't have posted that publicly if I were you. I would have simply taken that to my diary room.

Peter Pan (I was supposed to be him) and Cruella are no doubt working together. You don't sass someone like that unless you're friends. She's also sassing Kristoff.

Possible alliances:
Cruella/Peter Pan
Cruella/Kristoff

Now how do I proceed with making alliances? I guess I'll start with the HOH and pray she has some big alliance she's willing to pull me into. I don't even care if I'm at the bottom at this point, I just want some protection.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 6 Apr - 1:34:01

Week 1

Now, it's going Down in the DM (I hate that that song is growing on me) but I'm finally getting some conversations going. I just need to get a legit alliance that consist of more than 2 people.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 6 Apr - 3:17:27

Week 1

Why are these people so afraid to make alliances? Like people will talk to me but only make small talk about our characters and they dance around alliances which is the main point of this game.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 6 Apr - 3:28:56

People I have heard from

Tiana
Pumba
Baymax
Cruella
Abu
Ursula
Flynn

I'm trying to make Pumba my #1. I don't think he has any allies so I'm starting with him.  Myself, Pumba, and Tiana are an alliance and Cruella and I also have an alliance. Those are my only alliances at the moment.

I did reach out to Hades. I'm hoping he stays and joins my crew.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 6 Apr - 18:59:39

Week 1

Why does everyone want to make small talk with me but nobody wants to form an alliance? It's so annoying, like do you want to work together or not? We can make small talk afterwards.

And Hades ending up leaving. It's a small loss for me as I did try to align with Hades and I told Dopey I voted him out but we'll roll with the punches.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down