NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This room is for

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This room is for - Page 3 Empty Re: This room is for

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 11 Apr - 23:50:33

Oh I see it. That wasn't for you. I was making a joke about The Evil Queen...lol.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue 12 Apr - 0:01:52

Oh thank God. Razz
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue 12 Apr - 0:19:33

Just something is off with that girl... I can't quite place it. And I have a concern that if she stays she'll have a lot of power. She has a lot of people in her corner.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 12 Apr - 0:24:17

If Peter stays I am in trouble...If Tiana stays I am in trouble too. I can't win.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue 12 Apr - 0:28:17

I don't think you're in trouble if Peter stays. He's just one person. Tiana has several people. And did you message Peter about how he may not be the target? I don't think he's actively going after you.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 12 Apr - 1:29:36

I saw that Dopey and Tiana came on at the same time last night and left at the exact same time. Don't trust either one.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue 12 Apr - 15:18:40

Oh wow... I totally forget Dopey's in this game! lmao. He and I have never spoken. But every once in awhile, Tiana mentions that Dopey "will vote" this way or that way. I used to brush it off, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm voting Tiana and I sure as hell hope she goes. I kinda have a bromance with Kristoff going, so I will tell him to vote Tiana as well. Wonder who all is in his ear. He doesn't talk about allies much...
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 12 Apr - 15:22:01

Tiana is telling me that one of the people I talk to a lot is feeding her information. It could be an attempt to not be evicted. She is kind of pissing me off with all this finger pointing. I just hope it is not true that someone is doing this.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 12 Apr - 15:27:00

Something weird just happened with Tiana and I don't know how to explain it. She wondered who has been talking about her and Kristoff. I never mentioned it, so I am a little confused. Maybe she thought she was messaging someone else. She said she thinks she is safe. She has been campaigning all day.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 12 Apr - 15:31:41

Something is going on right now! Shocked
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue 12 Apr - 15:32:36

That's weird...

She told me that Kristoff PM'd her telling her that you accidentally posted in the veto thread, something that was meant for someone else. (I thought what you put was accidental too). Anyway, she mentioned that to me.

Then just a few minutes ago she said she heard I was campaigning for her to go. I did some damage control, but I hope to God she leaves today, or I could be in trouble with her... I can't play in the HOH tonight. Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 12 Apr - 15:38:06

See that is not true. I can see how it was misunderstood, but I thought it was very clear that I was talking about the Evil Queen. The Evil Queen even posted a message immediately following mine. She is just grasping at straws now. She is also telling me that one of the people I talk to is feeding her information and she implied that it was you. I don't think it's true, but when she says and does things like this it only makes me concerned about how dangerous she is. Peter Pan is a mensch compared to her.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue 12 Apr - 15:41:06

He's nothing compared to her.

Baymax said to me that he is hearing that Peter is getting the majority of the vote and that only I and Dopey want Tiana gone.

I know for sure that's a lie, because I think Dopey is Tiana's right hand guy. This is all strange and I really want Tiana gone at this point. She's being really phony.

I will miss HOH tonight unfortunately and I must leave soon. If Tiana doesn't go today, that will majorly suck. I told people to vote her, so I hope it happens. Sucks that Baymax is sounding like he won't vote her. Can you talk to him or something?

I have to go now. Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 22:31:50

He nominated me. That Jon Snow... Sad

Will you keep me safe? Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 22:40:34

I want to stick around to take her out. She's literally running the show for the most part right now. Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 13 Apr - 22:43:01

Oh Scar...I don't know what to say. I will try to keep you safe, but she has a lot of people on her side and if she wants you out, you are out.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 22:50:33

Well, at least try. Sad Kristoff claims that he was told by "many people" that I was the one who got him nominated that one round and now he's sorry he was played. Ugh. So even if it ties, he should keep me around.

I really don't want to leave this game. Sad I want to play with you so badly!
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 13 Apr - 22:53:51

Damn, it is so hard to figure out what to do. I don't know who Tiana has in her camp. Gretel it with us, so I can try her, but we are also voting against two villains, which doubly sucks.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 22:55:33

I've got you, Ursula, Mombi, and Gretel. I need one more for Kristoff to be able to keep me. Baymax might keep me, but I need to work on him.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 0:01:19

Please wait to vote tomorrow and Ursula too. I might get to stay if I turn this around with Tiana. I need her on my side probably to get the vote. Baymax may keep me but he doesn't believe that Kristoff will break a tie for me. He thinks I'm being backdoored. So I'm working on it with Tiana. It's all I can do. Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 18:44:40

Try to win this game girl!

Don't let Tiana get too far. That'll be the downfall. Good luck and it was fun playing with you. Smile
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3