NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind)

4 posters

Go down

Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind) Empty Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind)

Post by Emma Swan Wed 4 May - 18:01:00

Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind)

Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind) Pocahontas_54137ec02a6b22378d99cacd

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon

Probably not right?

I mean the entire song "Colours of The Wind" is pretty much about looking beyond the surface and embracing nature and different meanings.

For this last challenge, you will play
Spoiler:
. You must be wondering why I even went on about this song and how this type of challenge relates to Pocahontas at all, well.....

This is not your normal endurance challenge. This time you will be given an extended deadline. Wut? Yes that's right. Here is how it will work.

Starting now, you have 36 hours to start the endurance challenge in your Diary Room. Please title the thread "Colours of The Wind". Once you make that thread, your timer starts. You will have to post in 10 minute intervals to keep your clock running. Once the last person finishes, I will see who lasted longest and that person will win the first part.

Here is an example of intervals so you know what I mean.

Interval 1: 6:00:00-6:09:59
Interval 2: 6:10:00-6:19:59
Interval 3: 6:20:00-6:29:59

ETC

Please read my words carefully, I said you have 36 hours to start. Which means if you start in 35 hours, you still go till you drop even if it goes over the 36 hours. Please try not to though, as I would love to have you guys doing part 2 and 3 before Sunday.

There's something else that needs to be announced. During the Pandora Veto, Gretel won an endurance power which means that 1 hour will be added to her final time. SO if she goes for 3 hours, it will end up being 4 hours that Pumba and Baymax have to beat.

Rules

- Make the thread in your diary room
- Title it Colours of The Wind
- Remember that the minute you make the thread, your time starts. I know some of you like to make a thread for the challenge in advance and then post answers later, not this time. As soon as I see it, your clock starts.

Questions?

Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind) 3259556-pocahontas-3-373x400
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind) Empty Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind)

Post by Pumba Wed 4 May - 18:23:44

I'd like to officially use the power I won in my 2nd veto comp that adds 4 months to my time. So if you want to beat me, you'll need to last 4 months and a day. Good luck all!
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind) Empty Re: Final Head of Household Part 1 (Colours of The Wind)

Post by Emma Swan Wed 4 May - 18:25:16

<3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baymax Thu 5 May - 13:42:47

"I would love to see you guys do part 2 and 3 before Sunday"

I will be away all weekend and Sunday is Mother's Day.
Baymax
Baymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Thu 5 May - 13:52:48

I definitely can't do it Saturday, and would prefer not to do it Sunday because of the holiday. Can I use my Fast Forward reward that automatically skips me to the F2?
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Fri 6 May - 9:26:14

With 15.5 hours, the winner of part 1 is
Spoiler:
. Congratulations you did very well.

I will get back with details about part 2. I may make it a weekend challenge.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 6 May - 12:11:24

Good job!

Just let me know when the second challenge is Emma. Thanks!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Baymax Fri 6 May - 13:54:38

congrats Pumba!
Baymax
Baymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Fri 6 May - 14:08:42

Thanks guys, good luck in round 2!
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down