NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King and Queen of this Jungle

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The King and Queen of this Jungle - Page 2 Empty Re: The King and Queen of this Jungle

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 0:47:12

You're nominated. Sad

You need to pick a number for a veto player. I want you or Yzma to come down. This sucks...
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

The King and Queen of this Jungle - Page 2 Empty Re: The King and Queen of this Jungle

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 16:15:29

I won't be here for veto tonight, so good luck my queen! You can win this and be safe. I just know it. <3
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mombi Wed 13 Apr - 18:04:42

I have been so busy with life the past few days. I will respond to your strategy posts but I wanted to pick a number real quick. Gotta get me or Yzma down cause I like her too. Help me My King, if you can! <3 I picked 5!
Queen Mombi
Queen Mombi

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 21:32:49

This sucks. Can you talk to Tiana and see if she'll use it on you?
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 22:31:02

She used it. And Kristoff nominated me. Sad

Will you vote to keep me safe?
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 16:28:15

Mombi? Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mombi Thu 14 Apr - 18:18:14

Of course! I got you Smile
Queen Mombi
Queen Mombi

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 18:21:25

You should go with Yzma, Cruella, and Ursula when I leave. I know I'm going. Sad

Good luck my queen. And don't trust Tiana- she's running a whole herd of thoughtless sheep right now and if she isn't evicted soon, she'll win this whole thing.

It's been fun playing with you lovely. Good luck in this game! Smile
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2