NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This room is for

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This room is for - Page 2 Empty Re: This room is for

Post by Scar Tue 12 Apr - 15:42:31

I never heard that you wanted her out last round, so that's odd. Sad I think whoever DID vote to evict her last round must be in her ear trying to sway her to fix what they did... That's the only thing that makes sense with all this going on.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue 12 Apr - 15:43:16

Unfortunately I have to go now. Sad

I think someone's trying to create confusion with Cruella and it must be working.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 23:12:08

This really sucks. I'm getting played hardcore and there's nothing I can do about it. Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed 13 Apr - 23:25:57

It seems as if I'm being played as well
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 23:28:05

What's going on? This is nuts. Sad I really don't want to leave. I feel like there's weird chaos going on to confuse us to not like each other or something. I feel true loyalty to you and Gretel and I feel like stuff is falling apart. I don't want to leave this game. Sad I want to stay and work with you two.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed 13 Apr - 23:29:58

Well I just don't understand why people keep telling me that you keep coming after me :/
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 23:34:51

I'm not coming after you. Sad People told me they thought you wanted me nominated. Someone's majorly lying to us. Idk why Kristoff would ever nominate me, but he said he heard that I got him nominated a few rounds ago and that never happened. Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed 13 Apr - 23:37:42

Your name has been brought up to me by numerous people two weeks in a row as coming after me. Idk why you would come after me since you were my first ally.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 23:42:46

I'm not coming after you. That's a lie... Sad Idk what else I can say, but last round people told me you were going and then Cruella told me that you told her I was playing you both. But I figured it was her way of just trying to get me to vote you out, which I didn't do. I was lied to as well.

This sucks because you were my first ally as well and the alliance we created with Gretel is one I value in this game and I feel like we're going to lose that because people are coming between us.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed 13 Apr - 23:45:21

Well I was skeptical at first but it's just the fact that two very different people approached me about you talking about me negatively. :/
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 23:48:29

Who was it? That didn't happen... Sad What if those two are working together to pit us against each other?

Since you've won HOH, I've told people good things about you, so people probably know that you and I are aligned and want to use it against us. Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed 13 Apr - 23:49:43

I just don't know who to trust.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed 13 Apr - 23:52:38

I wish you could trust me. Sad I've been in this with you and Gretel since day one. And I was close with Kristoff too and it's upsetting that he nominated me. He said that someone told him I got him nominated two turns ago and that isn't the case. Sad
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 0:39:27

Don't give up on me. This is really disheartening, because I really want to play this game with you and I feel like we're being pulled apart for no reason.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2