NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal

Go down

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal Empty Episode #16 - The Power of Neal

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 May - 19:14:19

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #16 - The Power of Neal

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, tonight a special challenge would happen where many players would get to make tough choices that could impact the entire house. Pandora will be opened, but by whom?

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal Giphy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

The players were each given an enveloppe and asked to keep it seal until they were made aware of the Power of Veto challenge rules.

Power of Veto #6 - (National Treasure)

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal Ce1i2y6UUAArb_c

Dare open Pandora's Box

Veto Players

Everyone can play

Tonight you will be taking part in an auction. Each round I will present you with a Pandora's Box Door. You will bid on this thread. Once you win the Pandora's Box Door, I will post a clue in your Diary Room. You will then have to decide if you open the door or not. Some things will be good, some less good and some just meaningless.

* Note that if the Pandora's Box Door containing the veto is not opened, there will be no veto for this round and we will go straight to the vote.

Rules

- Post your bids on this thread
- Each round will last 2 minutes from the time I post the picture
- You each receive $500 to start
- You will have to decide what to do with your won Pandora's Box Doors before the end of the challenge, except for the last one, I will give you some time.

Questions?

Your first Pandora's Box Door will be posted in 5 minutes.

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal NationalTreasure

The players open up their envelopes to find the money promised for the challenge. Everyone smirks when they realize it's fake money. It's a little annoying because they all thought they could keep it to spend after the game.

Queen Mombi: "SOMETHING I CAN PLAY IN YAY! HI EVERYONE!"

Pandora's Box Door #1

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal 30rryhw

2 minutes starts now, BID!

Gretel: "50"

Yzma: "51.00"

Gretel: "52"

Kristoff: "55"

Yzma: "60.00"

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal Ch8_sn_long_day

Emma Swan: "Kristoff wins the first door. I will go post your hint in your diary room. Next door up at 9:10"

Kristoff and Emma walk into the Diary Room where a Box Door waits for them.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "100 times I love you""

Kristoff: "*has a meltdown*

I'll OPEN IT"

Behind the door

You have to make a thread in your Diary Room and post 100 compliments for Neal, Evil Queen and Emma. Each post can only contain 1 compliment for each. So you need to post a total of 100 times but have a compliment for each in each post

You have to complete this task before the next Wizard challenge.

Kristoff: "DAMMIT"

They walk back to the challenge area.

Pandora's Box Door #2

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal X41xua

2 minutes starts now, BID now!

Tiana: "50"

Yzma: "55.00"

Tiana: "$56"

Cruella de Vil: "79 dollars"

Tiana: "$80"

Abu: "200"

Emma Swan: "Abu wins it with $200. I will go post in your diary room"

Gretel's Diary Room

I try to post some advice in the hero room like don't spike up the price so high, wait and throw a number down at the last second, but no Tiana goes in there guns blazing with high starting bids consistently and on the door with ??? Queen M wins, I think that one is the veto so FML.

I got a pretty sweet prize actually. For the final Part 1 endurance, I get an extra hour! If I make it past just one person I can "drop out," the other person will stop posting, and then ta-da! I am going to part 3 where I will NAIL jury quotes <3. Great night!! Gives me hope to make the finals.

Emma and Abu walk in to discover the Box Door.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "Super Size Me""

Abu: "sure let's open it."

Behind the door

You have won a double vote that can be used once up until final 6. You must let us know you are using it in the same post as your vote. This power can be given to someone else, again you have to let us know before voting deadline.

Abu: "hell yeah!!! that's what i'm talkin bout"

They walk back out to the challenge area.

Abu: "abu use sniping skills from eBay.com"

Pandora's Box Door #3

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal A9st3k

Starting bid: $25

Yzma: "35"

Kristoff: "40"

Tiana: "50"

Yzma: "76.00"

Kristoff: "80"

Cinderella: "90"

Yzma: "101"

Tiana: "120"

Yzma: "130"

Abu: "150"

Queen Mombi: "330"

Gretel: "331"

Emma Swan: "Gretel wins with 331."

Emma and Gretel walk in the Diary Room.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "Time is of the Essence""

Gretel: "I always said if I was on BB I would never open the door....but OPEN IT please Smile"

Behind the door

You have one an extra hour for the final HOH Endurance challenge. If you make it there, an hour will be tacked on to your final score. You can transfer this power to someone else but it has to be done before you are evicted or before the challenge starts.

Gretel: "Smile

If I make it there....please"

Pandora's Box Door #4

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal O7vfpx

Starting bid: $10

Tiana: "$300"

Yzma: "350"

Kristoff: "351"

Yzma: "$375"

Emma Swan: "Yzma wins with 375."

Yzma and Emma walk in the Diary Room.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "Greed is not a Virtue""

Yzma: "Open it"

Behind the door

You win $5 and the rest of the players that still have money left at this point win $20 each.

Yzma: "Sad"

They walk back out.

A Door has been opened that awards everyone $20, except Yzma, she gets $5

Pandora's Box Door #5

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal 6rk6rp

Starting bid: $50

Yzma: "125.00"

Tiana: "$300"

Cinderella: "310"

Cruella de Vil: "321"

Cinderella: "330"

Emma Swan: "Cinderella wins with $330."

They walk quickly to the Diary Room.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "X Out""

Cinderella: "I'm opening Pandora's box."

Behind the door

You have won a vote nullifier. This power can be used once up until final 7. You must tell me the name of the person's vote you are nullifier at the same time as you cast your vote. This power cannot be transferred.

Pandora's Box Door #6

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal Rt43rl

2 minutes starts, BID now!

Starting bid: $120

Tiana: "$350"

Queen Mombi: "520"

Emma Swan: "By default Mombi wins (since no one has more than $520)"

Emma, a bit scared, walks beside that freak Mombi and her wild hair. They walk inside the Diary Room where a Box Door waits for them.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "You're Golden""

Queen Mombi: "Open it"

Behind the door

You have won the power of veto for this round.

Queen Mombi: "Are you for real? O___________O

lmfao I have like 9 lives in this game. Or should I say 9 heads?"

Pandora's Box Door #7

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal 2qxs60y

Starting bid: $20

Tiana: "$520"

Neal Cassidy: "Damn, that's a good looking box"

Cruella de Vil: "MMMMMM"

Emma Swan: "Tiana wins by default."

Emma and Tiana walk side by side to the Diary Room.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "A picture is worth a thousand words"

Tiana: "Yes open"

Behind the door

You have unleashed the power of Neal on the house. He will be randomly changing your avatars whenever he wants to whatever he wants for the next week.

Neal Cassidy: "Thank you for spending so much on me <3"

Tiana: "Lol ugh"

Pandora's Box Door #8

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal 21abkaw

Starting price: $40

Yzma: "130.00"

Kristoff: "465"

Cruella de Vil: "520"

Emma Swan: "Cruella wins."

Emma walks to the Diary Room while Cruella skips behind her.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "Jump through the Portal""

Cruella de Vil: "open"

Behind the door

You have won the "Portal Power" details will come after this challenge ends.

They walks back out to the challenge area.

The power of Neal has been unleashed on the house. He will be randomly changing your avatars whenever he wants to whatever he wants for the next week

Cruella de Vil: "I hope my avatar isn't unbecoming..."

Neal Cassidy: "For those of you who followed season 1, you know unbecoming's putting it lightly"

Cruella de Vil: "Mombi you are a witch, could you please drop a house on Neal Cassidy."

Queen Mombi: "I would but I like my avatar Very Happy"

Cruella de Vil: "Who knows what he will do to the beauty that you are though dear."

Pandora's Box Door #9

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal 14988id

LAST BOX DOOR

Starting bid: $10

Kristoff: "465"

Emma Swan: "Kristoff wins the last box.

Thanks to everyone who participated. There were so lol's for sure <3. I will be back to announce a couple things in a few minutes."

Emma and Kristoff walk to the Diary Room.

Emma Swan: "Hint: "Omg you're so random"

Kristoff: "my anaconda don't want it. I'm opening it."

Behind the door

You have unleashed the power of random.org on this house. The next game week will be decided by random.org. The HOH and the Power of Veto.

Kristoff: "LMFAO oh good lord jesus christ. I'm truly the winner of this challenge. UGH There had to have been like 1 or 2 good ones in this whole dumb batch. *kicks diary room chair*"

They walk back out to the challenge area. It was also time to announce the Power of Veto winner.

The Power of Veto winner

The Pandora's Box Door containing the POV power was opened and the winner is
Spoiler:

Please post your decision on this thread at your earliest convenience.

There is one more power that was unleashed on the house, you will find out tomorrow when I post Wizard Power instructions.

Queen Mombi: "*fingers veto necklace with sharp fingernails*

I'm gonna save my head. I am using the power of veto on myself. Good luck Yzma and whoever goes up in my place."

Emma Swan: "Kristoff I will now need you to replace the nominee that Mombi just vetoed, aka herself."

Cruella is asked to go to the Diary Room to find out her what the power she won does.

The Portal Power

Episode #16 - The Power of Neal Stream

Congratulations, you have won the "Portal Power".

This Portal allows you to hit on your competition when you feel like the heat is rising.

During a challenge, if you feel like someone is in your way of winning, you can push them in the portal and eliminate them from the challenge. This can be done prior to the challenge or right while it's happening.

This power can be used during any challenge of your choosing between POV and HOH.

You must post in your Diary Room that you are using the power and the person you are using it on.

You can use this power once

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Baymax, Abu and Gretel sit and gossip about the veto.

Baymax: "I really wish I had participated in the auction! Sounds like everyone that did won something.

I will be here for HoH tonight and if I win I will put Tiana up, but I need to know who her #1 ally is in order to be able to get her out."

Abu: "i'm thinking she got Cinderella, Kristoff, and Pumba."

Gretel: "Kristoff I think knows about her but got pressured....I think you are right tho Abu!

She is running the show. I think Cinderella is Tiana's closest ally."

Baymax: "But Tiana took Mombi off the block that one round, that means Mombi will likely do anything for her now."

Abu: "I think so too, Gretel. Maybe some kind of Princess Alliance. Kristoff is really standing up for Tiana, like her knight or something. Do you think we can get Yzma on our side, Bay."

Gretel: "Exactly, she has Mombi too.

It's gonna be hard to get her out cuz if Kristoff, Cindy, Pumba and Mombi all vote to keep her.....plus she's probably taking credit for Yzum staying all these rounds. Maybe we hit the minions first lol. Idk."

Baymax: "It's possible. I mean I have an open dialogue with her so I can see what I can do but I don't wanna mention something and have her go and tell the other side."

Abu: "alright i understand, she'll see for herself how dangerous Tiana is to keep around."

Gretel: "we can wait and see the noms and stuff and then bring people in. We just shouldn't tell anyone about us 3 together or list our names. She can exploit that and we could all end up going home if anything should backfire!"

WWKD? What will Kristoff do? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down