NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F5 HOH Draft Nomination Speech

Go down

F5 HOH Draft Nomination Speech Empty F5 HOH Draft Nomination Speech

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 11:02:59

Hi everyone. Welcome to the second to last official nomination ceremony. As HOH, I need to nominate two people for eviction. I am just going to say right now I have not been happy with some of the majority decisions made in the past of this game. I've been trying to work with allies but the decisions always appear to benefit them only and not me. This HOH is the time for me to really do what I think for the game. It's been nice getting to know everyone but it's that point in the game I'm afraid and I have to get dirty....

The basis for my decision is my gut feeling really, going off of some things I've seen and heard that may hinder my chances of getting to the end. Behavior and action speak for themselves. I have a plan in my head and we will just have to see how it all works out. The veto is what matters. I've seen us all lie, backstab and do what is best for our games so I am doing no different here.

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

F5 HOH Draft Nomination Speech Empty Re: F5 HOH Draft Nomination Speech

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 11:12:16

Hi everyone. Welcome to the second to last official nomination ceremony. As HOH, I need to nominate two people for eviction. The basis for my decision is my gut feeling really, going off of some things I've seen and heard and connecting the dots, basically trying to discern the truth as it pertains to me. Specifically I learned one of you in the game has been actively trying to get me nominated and it stings. I was hoping to hear it directly and never did.....and I've heard of other deals being made without me. Not that I need to be included but I am HOH now! The nominations here are really my way of protecting myself but the veto is what matters and I am sure my original nominations will change.

My nominations are

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 3 May - 20:39:41

test....
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content