NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Jury

+5
Tiana
Abu
Yzma
Neal Cassidy
Emma Swan
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Jury - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Jury

Post by Dopey Wed 4 May - 8:24:49

wow lol ! I only wanted to quit because Cinderella had been a vicious mouthy vindictive little candy cane sweater AFTER she was voted out . I'm of the opinion that players who are voted out should not be allowed to affect the game in any way shape or form...they had their chance to do it during the game, if they chose not to, then that's tough pineapple slurpee. That round when I wanted to quit, I didn't message anyone, I never asked anyone to keep me in. After they voted the other nominee out, Emma persuaded me to stay and keep fighting.
On a side note, I never lied to anyone during that game , I gave a HoH to Yzma , I even gave one to Gretel. If anyone asked for my vote and I said YES, then I meant it. I was even very open about my delight when Krystoff was up for nomination. No one can accuse me of being underhanded or sneaky.
Anyway , it's all meaningless now , I already know who my vote is going to Wink
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 4 May - 12:58:17

I feel the opposite. I feel like once you are voted out, you have your goodbye message to give before you "leave the house." That's when you stir stuff up if you choose to. It's like on the real Big Brother. Sometimes when people are evicted, they whisper little things in other people's ears before they walk out the house. That's what I did. Once that's over, that's when you shouldn't affect the game anymore and I haven't. When I left, I gave my final speech, said my goodbyes to my allies, and that was it.

Also, you admitted to me and Yzma that you lied to Gretel about your vote.

Tiana, I'm sad to see you here. You were tied for first on my list of people I want to give my vote to. You already know who the other person is.

And if you wanted to quit because I said that you and Yzma were aligned (which you were) and that you were using Gretel for info, you belong right here in the jury and not the finals.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Wed 4 May - 13:44:30

Had you said all those things while you were still in the game , I would have had no issues with you...but the bitter twisted way you went about it , says a lot about you....I can't recall anyone else behaving that way after they were voted out.

Also , I never lied to Gretel cause I never actually told her who I was voting for lol , except for the time I helped her stay, in which case I did tell her my vote.

I'm reasonably happy with how I played the game , and I don't have a problem with how I was voted out.
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 4 May - 15:38:57

I said what I said as I was walking out of the house and I meant every single word of it. It's not like I was trying to influence the game a week after I was voted out.

I posted quotes that YOU said so if the information in those quotes is wrong, it's YOUR fault. So if you didn't lie to Gretel, you shouldn't have told me you did. That's YOUR bad.

Says a lot about me? I was leaving so I gave all the information I could to my allies and some to the whole cast. That was it. It's not a big deal. It says more about how weak you are that you were willing to quit over it. I recall Scar and Cruella bashing Tiana when they left and Tiana never tried to quit.

It's a fcking online game, I don't get what the big deal is. You're calling me bitter, but you're the one who's bitter. I promise you I'm over it. I didn't say anything that wasn't true so if you can't handle the heat, stay your BOOTY out the kitchen.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed 4 May - 15:39:21

Dopey, how was Cinderella's exit speech different than when both Scar and Cruella trashed me out the door which is 75% of the reason I was taken out of the game? You didn't complain about that...
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 4 May - 15:40:08

Thanks Kathy for the censoring Wink
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed 4 May - 15:42:30

Hey Cinderella<3

Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 4 May - 15:44:44

Thank you Tiana!!!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 4 May - 16:21:29

You can thank Nat more. He's the censorship coordinator.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 4 May - 17:17:33

I agree you shouldnt have said what you said Cinderella. I also agree Scar and Cruella shouldnt have. You want to tell what you think of others do that pineapple slurpee in a PM. Dont say it to everyone, you were just pissed people figured you out and was being bitter. Like you said they do it on BB, but they whisper. When I left I told people what I thought of Kristoff and Tiana in PM not on the board.

I told Dopey you couldnt be trusted, guess I was right.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Fri 6 May - 23:42:57

Thanks Yzma ^_^ I appreciate you talking crap about me behind my back instead of doing it in public. NOT -_- Big difference.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri 6 May - 23:56:37

Lol I was thinking the same thing...lol. How about jurors just take their BOOTY out of the game when they lose?
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Fri 6 May - 23:57:36

Yassss <3 I didn't try and change the game in any way when I left. I bowed out gracefully.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Sat 7 May - 5:44:29

I told Dopey you couldnt be trusted, guess I was right.

Yzma is talking about Cinderella here...and this was said when Cinderella was still in the game...

I didn't get any PMs from her about you or Tiana when she was evicted.

I never said anything when I was evicted , I simply wished Gretel the best of luck, and showed her my last diary room entry.
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Sat 7 May - 17:23:25

I did it before I left. All I said was you 2 were working together but everybody already thought that anyway. I said you to would make it to the end if not seperated. I told 2 or 3 people but at least I didnt blast you to the whole house after I was voted out. I wasnt a juror yet.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 8 May - 12:43:31

I sent yall a quiz. Please answer me on IMDb

Hello, hope all is well Smile.

I was wondering if you had time to answer a few questions for me. They would be due Monday May 9th at 8:30 p.m. EST.

Thank you in advance.

1- What was your initial plan when you accepted the invitation regarding gameplay?
2- Who would have been another character you would have liked to play as?
3- What are you most disappointed about in this game?
4- Does post count affect your decisions in a game like this?
5- What was your favourite moment of the season? (Can be when you were in or out of the game)
6- What do you wish you had done differently?
7- Give me your opinion about Yahtzee
8- If you could bring a pre juror into the jury, who would it be and why?
9- What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Thanks again!
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 9 May - 2:54:05

Kristoff wrote:Thanks Yzma ^_^ I appreciate you talking crap about me behind my back instead of doing it in public. NOT -_- Big difference.
EXACTLY!!!

When I left I told people what I thought of Kristoff and Tiana in PM not on the board.
Yzma, you did the same thing so you really have no room to talk. Now, you're trying to justify it and you just sound stupid. You're not better than me because you talked crap through pms instead of doing it publicly. At least, the people I talked about could defend themselves if they chose to. How can Tiana and Kristoff defend themselves against allegations they don't know about? In that case, you can be considered worse than me.

I'm not saying you are worse than me, I just don't think you have a leg to stand on. Anybody who didn't talk crap on their way out can talk but coming from you, it's hypocritical.

As for the people who didn't say anything when they were evicted, that's your prerogative. It's mine to make a goodbye post calling people out. There's nothing wrong with either approach and I don't feel bad about anything I said.

Managing the soon to be evicted house guest is part of the game and I always tried to make sure I was good to the people who were leaving (jury or not) so they wouldn't have anything bad to say about me. For example, Scar and I had a conversation before he left and I knew when eviction was posted that I didn't have to worry about him coming for me. That's also why I was honest about my eviction votes. I didn't want to lie and have someone post a final message calling me out for it. It's part of the game.

Which brings me back to this is a GAME. GTF over it. We played...we lost...now stop being bitter and let's vote for a winner.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Mon 9 May - 9:00:24

If I was being bitter I would have bitched out the first day I was in jury about it. All I said was you could have done it in private before you were evicted. But its done now so it dont matter
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Mon 9 May - 10:27:16

I think Cinderella telling anyone to "stop being bitter" is very rich indeed lololol.
She is right about one thing , what we choose to do once we are voted out is our prerogative , I just think that , as players, we should not have that choice to beigin with. Like she said, it's just a game , so when you lose in the game , that's it. If you want to say something , then you do it while you are still in it. That's my opinion , and I think , unfortunately , we can argue til we're blue in the face cause we're never gonna agree on that.
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 9 May - 12:29:17

Whatever...I had a response to you two typed up but I lost half of it and I'm not retyping it because I don't care that much.

Anyway, let's move on. Thoughts on the final 3? Who has played the best game? I haven't really seen too much of Baymax's gameplay but I know it's there. Has he ever been nominated?

From what I've seen, I think Gretel has played possibly the best game. She apparently had 2 people give her HOH's and turned around and screwed both of you over. She probably has Pumba and Baymax right where she wants them.

I think Pumba has probably played one of the cleanest games. I could be wrong though, I don't really know what happened after I left or what he was doing that I don't know about. I was left out of the loop a lot in this game, 3 of my 7 eviction votes were for people who ended up staying so I feel like there's a lot that I don't know about.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Mon 9 May - 14:19:46

Who did Gretel screw over?
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 9 May - 16:37:41

Well I'm not sure if she screwed them over but Tiana and Dopey both said they gave Gretel HOH's and Gretel was the HOH who put Tiana up the week she was evicted and Gretel was the sole vote to evict Dopey.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu Mon 9 May - 20:08:29

My vote is still up in the air. IMO, the remaining players are all deserving. I think it will come down to who present their case better to the jurors in the end.
Abu
Abu

Back to top Go down

Post by Baymax Tue 10 May - 0:26:36

I had a feeling Gretel was just being nice to everyone, but she did it so well that I did not mind.

Abu, what happened to you? I was hoping to find out in here but you have not said why you went silent.

I asked to be voted out, I was not happy with my final HoH performance, which I felt I needed to show that I wasn't just being strung along. I did win an important HoH but it was not enough. I gave Gretel an out and she took it, she felt she could win against Pumba over me. I am totally happy with third, I enjoyed making it this far with my bonds I made.

I enjoyed playing with each and every one of you!
Baymax
Baymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Abu Tue 10 May - 0:28:42

*hugs Bay* I miss you, my friend.
Abu
Abu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content