NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eviction Ceremony #8

+4
Tiana
Gretel
Yzma
Emma Swan
8 posters

Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 Empty Eviction Ceremony #8

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 18:19:45

Eviction Ceremony #8

HOH - Yzma
Nominees - Cinderella and Tiana
POV - Kristoff (Used on Tiana)
Nominees - Cinderella and Gretel

Eviction Ceremony #8 CQndLCOUYAAmuxq

For one of you, it's about to be a Happily Never After ending. I do have good news though, the jury has officially started with this round.

Everyone voted, great job! There was also a vote nullifier and a vote double used.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the lovely

Spoiler:

Eviction Ceremony #8 CbHM-VLUkAEPg0R

Thank you so much for joining. It's heartbreaking to see your journey end. I know you said you were busy and your schedule played a part, but you did great. Off to the jury for now, but soon you will have an important decision to make and you will play a big part in the outcome of this game.

Fast Forward this evening.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 Empty Re: Eviction Ceremony #8

Post by Yzma Thu 21 Apr - 18:23:14

Bye Cinderella.

Good luck everyone in HOH comp
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 18:29:25

Bye Cinderella Sad

Thank you for keeping me everyone. I am really grateful to be here still!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 21 Apr - 18:37:20

Bye Cindy<3
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Baymax Thu 21 Apr - 18:39:30

Farewell Cinderella, and congratulations on making jury everyone.
Baymax
Baymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Thu 21 Apr - 19:09:25

Goodbye Cinderella.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 21 Apr - 19:26:04

Thanks for having me Kathy.  I think you do an amazing job at hosting and I did enjoy this game, I just wish I was able to compete more but at the same time, I am a little relieved to be out of this game and focus more on real life.   

Tbh though, you can pm me on IMDB when this game hits jury.  I'm pretty much decided on my vote already and who won't be getting it.  Hell, I could probably send you a ranking and save you the trouble Smile There's no reason to lie to me and say you're keeping me.  If you're voting me out, JUST SAY SO!  What the frack (thanks production for censoring the word I wanted to use Smile am I going to do to you?  NOTHING!!  Not a god damn thing. So if you lied to me about your vote, don't come to me for a jury vote if you make it to the end. I actually hope the person/people I'm talking about make it to the end and my vote is the decider.  

Final little blow-ups before I retire...If it's not obvious, Dopey and Yzma are together. They're really tight so don't expect them to turn on each other and you guys will need to separate them eventually.

I wonder if Baymax is playing every angle.  Key word: wonder.  Idk for sure but it's definitely possible.  I'd be weary of this one. I could be wrong Baymax, I'll admit it but I could be right so I'll just put it out there and you guys can decide if you want to look into it.  

Gretel, Dopey seems to be using you for information.  He was lying about his vote not being decided.  He basically wants to lie about his vote and make it seems like he doesn't care.  He's trying to play dumb or like he's not too invested in the game but I'd say he's just as invested as everyone.    
Just got a message from Gretel , saying she is voting Mombi out...I told her I hadn't flipped my coin yet lol

I  got a message from Gretel, who reckons that Cruella is leaving, based on what she had heard. I never told her how I was voting.

I believe that's about it.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Thu 21 Apr - 19:35:30

<Boom!>

Bye Cinderella! Congrats Gretel!
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Baymax Thu 21 Apr - 20:54:07

It's pretty common to lie about your vote when you tell people you have a nullify. It's a game tactic to make sure you don't use it on said person.

That said, I didn't lie to you about my vote. But I can see why others would. Especially whoever had the double vote, because if you had used it on that person it would have canceled out both of their votes.
Baymax
Baymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 21 Apr - 20:55:59

There is a double vote in the game?
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Baymax Thu 21 Apr - 20:59:48

Tiana wrote:There is a double vote in the game?

Emma Swan wrote:Everyone voted, great job! There was also a vote nullifier and a vote double used.
Baymax
Baymax

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 21 Apr - 21:01:48

Thanks Baymax! I ignore Kathy<3
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content