NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This room is for

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This room is for Empty This room is for

Post by Neal Cassidy Tue 19 Apr - 23:35:55

Dopey and Yzma
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy

Back to top Go down

This room is for Empty Re: This room is for

Post by Yzma Tue 19 Apr - 23:57:54

Thank you Neal.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Wed 20 Apr - 4:06:29

Thanks Neal Wink
ok , firstly , honesty is always the best policy....so I'll tell you straight off. I won HoH for that challenge and gave it to you. No ulterior motives , just a sign of trust...and also the fact that you would probably enjoy getting your own back on Tiana and Cinderella. Yes, I could have asked you if you were ok with it beforehand, but then again the "action" would become almost "conditional" , this way it proves that we both trust each other (I hope it makes sense lol)

Secondly , Emma has taken away the "Members" option at the top of the page , because I pointed out that you could still ascertain who was top "poster" even if you couldn't actually see the post count...I wish I'd never said anything now lol , as it stands we can't even see when Members have been online last.

I hope we can carry on working together....we've made it this far Wink
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 8:44:47

Thank you so much Dopey for giving me the HOH. I knew I didnt win I only found 2 answers. I am enjoying the payback very much. I had a feeling Cinderella was a rat. You are about the only one I trust in this game. So I am happy to work with you.

Yes I seen it was gone and I figured it was because Emma and Neal figured out you could still see the post counts if you looked at everyones statistics. I had done this and wrote them down Monday night. As of then Tiana Kristoff and Gretel all had around 400 posts.

Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Wed 20 Apr - 8:50:48

We need to work out what we want to do about veto tonight....do we go for it to win ? and if so , would you want to keep the noms the same? Cause right now, Cinderella thinks you nommed her because of the vote, though nothing has been finalised about our alliance...if either of us win veto , and don't save her, that's the alliance gone for good. Which is why we need a plan, really...
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Wed 20 Apr - 8:51:49

P.S ,
I actually knew 3 of the answers, but guessed at the 4th...but Emma never actually said if I got all 4 correct, just that I had won HoH...
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 8:59:42

I know who my replacement is if one comes down. I think if we win we have to decide then. Cinderella kind of broke the allaince with me when she voted me. But I understand you want to keep a good relationship. I think if Tiana left Cinderella would be alone
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Wed 20 Apr - 9:16:11

no no, not at all Wink , I just want us to be on the same page , that's all ! Cinderella had her chance to listen , I posted on the thread , but she chose to ignore me and listen to others, that was her downfall...
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Wed 20 Apr - 13:54:27

What did you think of Cinderella's post ? I think it's difficult to believe when she's says : " You'd be getting rid of someone who would legitimately have your back moving forward..." , considering she did just the opposite in the previous round. Anyway , your call, I'm happy with whatever you decide on this one, since you're the one who got stabbed in the back Wink
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 14:14:28

Lets see how the veto plays out if Tiana goes then I would be okay with cinderella but I wont fully trust her
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 16:22:41

I just seen Kristoff is playing the veto so hopefully he dont win and pull someone down.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 21:08:31

pineapple slurpee now I dont know what to do. Looks like kristoff is going to save tiana
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 22:21:30

So i would really like Cinderella to go. I am afraid she is working with Tiana and Kristoff. Kristoff says he saved tiana because he thought cinderella has a power that she won in pandoras box. I call OH NOOOOOOO on that. If we can get 3 votes it will go to a tie
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 22:28:06

Come on you even changed bu11shit
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 20 Apr - 23:28:17

OH NOOOOOOO
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Thu 21 Apr - 4:19:22

Cindy says she hasn't heard from me since the mombi vote....but to be fair it's her who screwed us over, so it was up to her to mend bridges. She made no effort to contact me....it was me who tried to convince her that they were voting mombi, but she chose to believe her "other" friends.
Based on that, I agree with you , and we keep gretel. If cindy has pumba/krystoff/tiana on her side , then she's safe , cause she has nullified my vote...I'll vote anyway, just in case it's a bluff. Abu messaged me saying he wants to keep gretel. Gretel PM'd me asking for support, since she supported me when I was up. I told her that wasn't a problem, but I didn't tell her about cindy's "power"
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Thu 21 Apr - 4:28:47

lolol , I am seriously confused...how did she get that power ???? I tried looking for Pandora's box on the forum , no luck...what bad rewards is she referring to ???
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Thu 21 Apr - 7:13:02

Kristoff had to write 100 posts in his diary room, then the neal power, one was the random hoh and veto, mine was everyone but me got an extra 20.00 and I got 5.00 extra
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Thu 21 Apr - 7:13:43

Im hoping pumab isnt with tiana and kristoff. I heard you and pumba is with cinderella
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Thu 21 Apr - 7:23:50

I don't know who told you that , but they are trying to mess with you, perhaps like they tried to mess with cindy...

here's a screenshot of my last 2 votes...

http://postimg.org/image/wusob5rw7/
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Thu 21 Apr - 8:13:22

I dont believe you are, im just telling you the rumors. I trust you
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Thu 21 Apr - 18:38:09

ok, so none of that adds up , assuming cinderella was telling the truth about her "power". If she nullified my vote , then there should only have been 5 votes in total.
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Thu 21 Apr - 20:08:19

There was a double vote also. I knew she was a rat
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Thu 21 Apr - 20:16:06

I'll be honest , I'm kinda pissed off with the whole thing. There's no way an evicted player should be bale to post like that once they're out of the game....they can influence the game all they want etc, while they are still in, but once they're evicted,thats it, they shouldn't be able to say anything. I'm thinking of just leaving....
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Thu 21 Apr - 20:19:33

Oh no
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content