NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use this thread moving forward plz

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Use this thread moving forward plz - Page 5 Empty Re: Use this thread moving forward plz

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 8:03:53

I'm here, got off last night before seeing!

Anything I need to know before I nominate? What do you think is best?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Use this thread moving forward plz - Page 5 Empty Re: Use this thread moving forward plz

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 10:56:49

I think nominating Baymax/Dopey is best that we we for sure can get rid of one of them, then me/you/Pumba make final four with a 75% chance of making final 3.

I think our path to the final 2 is easiest that way since Dopey/Baymax haven't worked with us much besides talking to us and Pumba is actually someone who's been loyal to our alliance without straying.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 11:12:59

Do you know of anyone trying to get me on the block at all in the past?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 11:47:23

No I don't think anyone has tried to. I think that if Pumba goes home this week, and either Baymax/Dopey get HOH next time that either me or you will leave next round.

I think it's best to put up Baymax/Dopey because they aren't in our alliance.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 12:07:53

I wouldn't trust Baymax/Dopey. I think Baymax knew me/you/Kristoff were super close, but I don't think he knows that you were my very first alliance and my final two.

But I think Baymax is trying to do whatever he can to worm his way to the end of the game. He is dangerous.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 13:15:22

Do you really not trust me? I gave you an HOH before so clearly you're my number one ally.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 13:20:24

And now I feel stupid for even competing in the challenge last night because I was going to give HOH to you.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 16:39:21

Sad I saw screenshots where you were suggesting I go up. I also heard you had some f2s with others. It just really took me back.

Maybe I'm being naive and it's lies, I don't know but I heard it from multiple places so I just doubted.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 17:05:20

I wouldn't have given you the HOH if you weren't my main ally. I think I may have suggested you go up to ensure Kristoff left the week Kristoff left but that's it.

I suggested that because I didn't know how close you were with Kristoff and I didn't want to chance anyone going home but Kristoff and I knew you'd be safe.

Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 17:07:17

I've never spoken to Dopey in the game. I talk to Baymax through PM's but haven't been aligned with him.

I was aligned with you and Pumba and you were the only person I've ever considered final two with. You also are the only person I had a individual room with.

You were the first person I talked to in this game, so it kind of sucks now knowing that you'll be the one to send me out the door since I had every intention of going to the final 2 with you.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 18:13:11

Is there any chance you'll reconsider getting rid of me? I want to be your final 2 100%.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 18:58:06

I believe you and I think deep down I knew all that. I liked Kristoff a lot Sad.  I just really was hurt this morning hearing all this  (considering how close we are and day 1 f2) and you weren't on and I felt a ton of pressure from the cast cuz everyone wants you out and I just like put you up since I had to get off to be somewhere.

And no, I'm not opposed to reconsidering at all. I just feel like since I did this it's sort of unforgiveable for you so I'm feeling ashamed you'd still want to f2 after all this and how I betrayed you.

I was telling the host earlier I hated this round and honestly didn't know what to do. Pumba is upset too obviously.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 20:11:24

Yeah, I understand you are in an awkward situation. If I can somehow stay in the game past this round, I still do want a final two with you. If I win the HOH next round, I will be targeting Baymax or Dopey.

I am going to try hard to win this veto, and if I do I want you to know that I will be voting out either Baymax/Dopey whoever you end up putting up because I want to stay loyal until the end to you and Pumba.

But I promise you, I want us in final two. 100% I have been honest with you except for that detail that I left out but I left it out because I didn't feel like it was a big deal; not that I wanted you out or anything, I was just trying to tell Baymax how I thought he could achieve his goal of getting rid of Kristoff.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 20:11:32

good luck, T! Just honestly focus on veto cuz then there are options. We can talk after more too.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 20:13:34

Okay, there is still a way for this to work out. I am a bit nervous.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 20:29:15

You'll probably win this one! I have no idea how to play this game. Laughing
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 20:30:02

I don't know how to explain it online but just try to read the rules! You want to roll 5 of the same number each round.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 28 Apr - 20:58:17

Do you think I should just sit out? I don't really want to give up but I am not really understanding and I am getting kind of frustrated, and I am hoping you win because I still trust you and think you're my only shot at safety.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 28 Apr - 21:00:15

I would say you should keep trying, but up to you!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri 29 Apr - 0:24:05

I saw where Dopey said congrats Gretel, so I assume you won. Is there any possible chance you would consider saving me? I really want to stay and go to the final two with you. We've been together since like day one. I have every intention of going to the end with you.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 29 Apr - 0:26:07

Yeah I did....let me sleep on it because it's an important decision. My heart wants to but I also know you are a huge threat.

Is anyone gonna keep you if noms stay do you know?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri 29 Apr - 0:29:08

I don't think I will be kept. I've never spoken to Dopey, and I don't think Baymax wants me here.

I don't think I am well liked by some of the jury members due to Scar/Cruella and me/you have played the game side by side and a final two with you is what I have wanted from day one.

But okay sleep on it. I tried really hard tonight and didn't give up even though I didn't know what I was doing at first, so I hope that showed you that I really did want to be here.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri 29 Apr - 11:22:36

Good morning, I'm a nervous wreck lol
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri 29 Apr - 15:13:35

Please save me, I'm 100% a guarantee to go to the finals with you
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 29 Apr - 15:36:45

I'm sorry to not help, Tiana. I did think about this hard and emotionally I know you deserve to be here and win this whole game. You are a marked woman by everyone it seems :/ and the biggest threat, plus with what I heard earlier about other f2s you may have, I am just a little unsure still. I know this is a brutal backstab on my end and I have to be accountable for it. It's not because I didn't enjoy working with you, but I just have to make a tough game decision.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5