NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use this thread moving forward plz

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Use this thread moving forward plz - Page 2 Empty Re: Use this thread moving forward plz

Post by Gretel Mon 18 Apr - 22:00:53

I think I'm gonna vote Queen M out this time...we've both nominated her and she just now pops up to start playing!

Do you think she's a good idea?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Use this thread moving forward plz - Page 2 Empty Re: Use this thread moving forward plz

Post by Kristoff Mon 18 Apr - 23:19:09

I'm voting the same way! She's the better choice for us.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 19 Apr - 10:31:14

ok sounds good! We can both play for HOH tonight too Very Happy
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 19 Apr - 12:09:54

I'll be at work unfortunately but Tuesday's are slow so I should be able to sneak and compete.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 19 Apr - 12:35:01

I will do my best then!!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 19 Apr - 20:10:12

Alec Baldwin & Taylor Swift are the ones I know for sure. You?
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 19 Apr - 20:54:39

I am so sorry!!! Something came up last minute and I am just now on.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 19 Apr - 20:55:45

It's ok! I didn't win
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 19 Apr - 20:56:52

Who was on?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 19 Apr - 21:08:15

Omg Yzum won. I hope Cindy and Tiana don't hate us right now....
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 19 Apr - 23:13:55

I'm so excited we weren't nominated! This worked out pretty well for us. I'm gonna fight for that POV though.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 19 Apr - 23:17:15

Ya you need to! I'm not in it so far Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 19 Apr - 23:18:00

I'm not sure I'd use it if I won tbh. That would be a really good opportunity to ice Tiana lol Idk I could be getting ahead of myself.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 20 Apr - 9:46:36

Ya I don't know that I would either. I just meant it would be good to make sure the noms stay and we don't go up.

I'm not sold on icing Tiana yet tho but everyone else would. Cindy and Pumba seem to be her closest allies so if Cindy goes, she will be loyal to us? Idk. It's gonna get sticky cuz of the Abu/Baymax room.

What should we do? This could be the round we set up making it to the end and it's scary!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Wed 20 Apr - 9:50:04

Hmm yeah idk if we could save Tiana if noms stay though, because of the vote nullifier. This is an important round. I guess we'll have to reassess our options after veto tonight.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 20 Apr - 9:51:57

Ok! I think you're right cuz everyone will vote her out and we can't throw everything away. Part of me worries if when she goes, they will see us as the next two. Mainly you cuz of comps. But we do have the Baymax/Abu room if they are good with us.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Wed 20 Apr - 13:24:24

Yeah. If I have to, I'll comp REGINA SHOULD HAVE WON us to the end lol We have to be the final 2!
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Wed 20 Apr - 13:24:49

Ugh compwhore* though Regina should've won <3
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 20 Apr - 16:21:30

I'm so confused. Was that a censor? Who is Regina? haha

I'm not a compwhore but do ok. I can help tho!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Wed 20 Apr - 17:56:54

Yeah whöre by its self is a censor
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 20 Apr - 17:59:10

booo. Too many censors.

Do you think Pumba/Cinderella are a tight duo? My mind is starting to wonder about them. Tiana knows her time is up I think too lol.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Wed 20 Apr - 18:02:31

It wouldn't surprise me if they were a tight duo. I think Tiana is a little defeated.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 20 Apr - 18:03:34

I know, it's a little sad.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Wed 20 Apr - 18:04:16

Hopefully this means she'll not be tough competition in the POV comp
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 20 Apr - 18:06:48

Either that or she becomes crazy lol
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next