NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #15 - Yzma Not Yzum

Go down

Episode #15 - Yzma Not Yzum Empty Episode #15 - Yzma Not Yzum

Post by Emma Swan Sun 17 Apr - 20:34:28

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #15 - Yzma Not Yzum

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, the villains were sick and tired of these stupid heroes. It was time for an HOH win that would work in their favour.

Episode #15 - Yzma Not Yzum BjQWKB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

After a long night of partying and unwinding from the hectic fast forward round, the players were taking their time mozying around the house a little hung over getting ready for the morning Wizard challenge.

Baymax's Diary Room

Baymax is on low battery aka drunk and I love this game so much. Big Brother is so much more fun, things are going my way and everyone loves me. Except Tiana. I'm on to that little princess. I just hope the next HoH challenge is something I can excel as 'cause I need to express myself. I've been "coasting" according to Scar, and I'm gonna put Tiana and Cruella up against each other because they're the queens of good vs. evil and would love to see where everyone stands between them.

Now I'm going to jump out a window.

The Wizard Challenge #6 (Teacher's Pet)

Episode #15 - Yzma Not Yzum 3d277d18511935de5d76e7e9ad7b0522

Be careful what you wish for

This is a straight forward challenge of Scattegories.

You will have 24 hours to submit an answer sheet following regular Scattegories rules.

I will give you a letter and all your answers must start with that letter. If you have an answer with more than one word that starts with the designated letter (i.e: Minnie Mouse) you will score a point for each word.

If you give the same answer as someone else, neither of you will get the point.

Rules

- 24 hours
- Post anywhere in your Diary Room
- You can only submit once
- Spelling counts

Your letter is:

N

Your categories are:

- Disney Character
- Disney Movie
- Name of someone currently starring on the Disney Channel
- An IMDb User ID that has posted on the Happily N'Ever After board
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308353/board/?ref_=tt_bd_sm
- A phobia
- Name a of Canadian Elementary School (provide link to their website or I will not count it)
- Animal

* Gretel, remember that you can still play, you just can't assign HOH to yourself if you win.

Episode #15 - Yzma Not Yzum Teachers-pet-tc

Cinderella's Diary Room

I really don't feel like doing the HOH this week, I hate Scattegories. I should be safe as long as Baymax or Mombi doesn't win so I might throw.

Cruella de Vil: "I never played Scattegories, so is it one answer per category?"

Emma Swan: "Yes here is a mock challenge

Letter: B

Categories:

Movie - Beetlejuice (1 point)
TV Host - Bob Barker (2 points)
Character in this game - Baymax (1 point)
Actor - Brad Pitt (1 point)"

Cruella de Vil: "Got it...just making sure."

It was now time to notify the winner.

Episode #15 - Yzma Not Yzum Giphy

You have won the fourth Wizard Power of the season. You have 3 hours your pick for the Head of Household. It can be yourself or anyone in this cast. You must PM me your choice on this forum. Who you tell about this is up to you.

Kristoff: "I'll be the HOH thanks."

Emma Swan: "Very well, get back together with the group."

Eventually the host comes in to announce the winner.

Kristoff: *whispers to Gretel* "I WON!!!"

Gretel: "OMG!!! YES! You just made my night lol"

Kristoff: "Let's keep it quiet though <3"

Your Sixth Head of Household

Is

Spoiler:

Please use the thread I will make you in the "Wizard's Lair" to post your nominations at your earliest convenience. Tonight if possible.

Kristoff's Diary Room

I'm HOH again!! I fear I'm setting myself up to a big fall or I'm going to have to compwhore my way through this game. I would've given someone else the title but the only person I completely trust is outgoing HOH, so that wasn't an option. Now I have to nominate. With the alliances I have, I'm not aligned with 4: Cruella, Dopey, Mombi and Yzma. I could be easy and not piss anyone else off and nominate who I have already nominated or I could throw up Cruella since she nominated me or I could throw up Dopey because he's annoying. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Gretel's Diary Room

It's good people tell me prior to the announcement that they win the wizarding power. I am happy to be included in influencing nominations!! Kristoff won!!! He is someone I trust a lot and he's winning too much so it makes me concerned. I put a bug in Kristoff's ear about the heroes and it's all I can do at this point. I will also push for Cruella to stay safe even though I have no end deal whatsoever with the woman, I just plain like her and am enjoying our talks! <3

Now we see what Kristoff does and how annoying T will be pushing her nominations or backdoor plan...ugh.

Top 10

Baymax: "Congrats Kristoff!"

Cruella de Vil: "Kristoff is the man! Good job."

Yzma: "Congrats Kristoff"

Kristoff: "Thank you guys!"

Gretel's Diary Room

I take this back...I started to talk with Kristoff then Tiana comes on (of course) and he goes oddly silent. Are they conferring without me? I've been bashing her slightly so if I get found out, that won't be good. Yeah....I have a weirdddddd feeling right now. Kristoff is saying nothing to me about his plans etc. I wonder if someone is saying bad things about me, but then why would Kristoff have told me he won? I am probably overparanoid and should be fine, it's just something strange I am noticing. I just don't get why he wouldn't float some names by me...ugh

Kristoff plops on his Head of Household bed. It feels like home being back here already. Gretel knocks and walks in.

Kristoff: "What do you think we should do?"

Gretel: "If I was doing it I'd nom Queen M again and then Yzum or Dopey I guess.

Part of me also worries that Cinderella/Puma are with Tiana in a final 3 deal. Do you think we have anything to worry about? We are going to run into problems too later if we begin to win or rotate HOH every time but we can face that if it comes down to it."

Kristoff: "I worry about backstabbing the hero thing so soon but I think we need to do something about soon because I think me/you/Abu/Baymax will be targeted"

Gretel: "Agreed. It's why I think leaving Cruella protected may be smart since they will focus on her over us. It is also slightly selfish cuz she talks to me, but like I said earlier she nomd you so if we need to take her out it will have to be done."

Kristoff: "Oh I'm terrified I'm going to get backdoored soon. I've won 4 comps in 4 weeks."

Gretel: "Ya and I wasn't suggesting we backstab them this time. It wouldn't be smart lol. We should at somepoint try to get Abu's take on the group tho so we can make sure he is solid in the F4 with us and Baymax. Soon it won't matter cuz we will be in all the vetos. If you get backdoored I would do all I can and pull you off obviously. The key is making people think we aren't all that close."

Kristoff: "Agreed. We gotta be smart about this"

Gretel: "I'm going to pop off soon but whoever you wanna do I will help you get out with my vote. Still really happy you got it"

Kristoff: "Thanks <3 I'll be thinking about what would be best for us."

Gretel: "ok! Try to talk to people too so if anyone wins next week you won't go up. It sucks not many are on."

Gretel doesn't want people noticing how much time she spends with Kristoff. She leaves him and goes to find Tiana.

Gretel: "I gotta pop off soon. Any idea what Kristoff will do?"

Tiana: "No idea, hopefully we are safe"

Gretel: "I hope so too, that'd be weird if he turned on the heroes.

Tiana: "If he turns on us do you think he would nominate me and you?"

Gretel: "Ya because that would mean he turned on us LOL

I don't think he would do that right now honestly but you mentioned some concerns you had last round. I think we're ok. "

Tiana: "Good!!"

Kristoff decided to play a little game of cards before making his nominations. He felt like it was a good way to clear his head. Baymax, Abu and Gretel were also there.

Baymax: "Great job once again buddy"

Kristoff: "Thank you! I'm excited. We'll all be Top 10 for sure <3"

Baymax: "Our hero <3. Are we gonna back door Cruella? She seems more of a threat! I'm okay with either though."

Gretel: "I think she's the most threatening to our overall group."

Kristoff: "Agreed"

Kristoff sunbathed a while trying to make up his mind. After an hour under the sun, he rounded everyone up for nominations.

Kristoff: "Alright I'm going to make this short & sweet again. I've already pissed two people off with my nominations last time and it only makes sense for me to keep the same amount of people mad at me rather than enlarging it.

Therefore, I nominate
Spoiler:
and
Spoiler:
This meeting is adjourned."

Emma Swan: "Please note that everyone can play in veto because.....it's an auction."

Tiana: "Congratulations and thank you for the key Kristoff!"

Cruella de Vil: "Thanks Kristoff!"

Gretel's Diary Room

Well my paranoid feelings were unjustified, or so it seems for now. I have to go there though in my head because it makes me notice more things about all the players and their games.

Yzum and Queen M were nominated again. I think I'm going to make a push for Queen M to go because she is controlled by T and I actually speak with Yzum. This could be a win-win.

The veto is an auction.....please please please don't give out powers or things that ruin my game!! -_-

On a more positive note, you now only need 4 votes and the HOH to send someone home....the less numbers required to keep someone, makes me feel more and more confident should I ever go on the block!

I need to start kicking my game up a notch and talking to more of these people one-on-one, so when either two heroes or two of the Abu/Bay/Kristoff group go up, I am the favored choice to stay!

I made the decision to focus on being social/friendly with Pumba (lol after me worrying about him earlier) and Baymax!

I already feel like I am close enough to Kristoff, Abu, Tiana and Cruella but need some more people I can rely on since I actually am not a challenge player and will need people down the line such as Pumba potentially to be willing to pull me off the block! He could actually be a strong ally since he's not as playing as strong or aggressive as T or Kristoff. I do worry about a T/Cindy/Pumba final 3 and I have to infiltrate as much as I can!

With BB you just have to keep positioning and repositioning yourself each round!!

And no one in this game probably suspects innocent 6 yr old Gretel as being smart! mwhahaha

Kristoff's Diary Room

So I go up to Cruella and ask her what she's thinking with regards to nominations. I felt like this was an obvious hint that I was willing to take a deal.

She says: "Who do you think is your biggest threat? Who can you trust? Who can't you trust? Who is insignificant in the game? Is there someone in the game who is silent but possibly deadly? These are things you should think of. The people I talk to, I really like and trust, the others I don't talk to scare me a bit. I am actually glad that I don't have to decide."

Likeeee what? So I said: "Well my intent was more to see if you'd be willing to keep me safe should you win HOH if I do the same for you again." And then she made a deal. Good lord she's from another planet. But, I feel like I can count on her coocoo self to uphold her deal. Besides, she has plenty of enemies to pick from.

Tiana's Diary Room

I didn't win HOH, but my ally Kristoff did. Do I trust Kristoff 100%? No.

Kristoff made the comment that only himself, Gretel, and I were really targets in this game because we are the only ones who've won challenges which tbh isn't true because Gretel hasn't won anything. Laughing

So just me and Kristoff...

Luckily, he nominated Mombi and Yzma yet again. I do think one of them will leave this week. Probably Mombi because she's inactive and has been carried too far.

Yzma was once again on the block. Her veins were popping over all this jealousy. Would she use it as a way to fuel a win in the next veto challenge? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum