NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably my last DR. :(

4 posters

Go down

Probably my last DR. :( Empty Probably my last DR. :(

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 16:57:00

Well, that's obvious. I played too hard too fast. That's quite apparent. On the one hand I feel free to leave this game and enjoy real life things now. lol But at the same time, it's easy to get attached to a game and really want to see it through once you've started playing it. Scar was an interesting character and I think I played him justly.

At this point, I don't feel like I had any true allies in this game. I thought Mombi was one, but she's literally never online and I don't know if I could've really counted on her going forward. I'd say Cruella and Gretel probably had my back the most, but that's all really speculation at this point.

Game Predictions:
Tiana, Kristoff, Gretel, Cinderella and/or Dopey, and Baymax will go far.

Tiana- she runs the damn ship- that's obvious. Idk who all doesn't notice that or refuses to notice it, but I do. Everyone listens to her about votes and she seems to know EVERYTHING that's going on. She's probably the sole reason I'll be leaving today and she's smart for doing so.

Kristoff- he's kind of on the "outside" but not at the same time. People seem to like him and he seems to do no wrong in this game but the thing is, he's capable of doing wrong- just the kind of wrong that Tiana needs to go far. She'll keep him around.

Cinderella/Dopey- Tiana will keep one or both of them around on a very short leash. Does Cinderella even talk to anyone really? Or Dopey for that matter? They're voting blocks for Tiana and they'll go far.

Baymax- I feel like he's out of damage central. He's not really causing harm to anyone (yet), but there's also no reason to evict him either. He'll go far by remaining kind of neutral. I think that's his play this game, and so far it's working for him.

And finally, my girl Gretel- She could be one of the only people (or maybe Kristoff) that could upset a Tiana win... Gretel is quiet, but she is playing as well. She seems to be able to hold lies (that I know of)- either she kept my lie about me voting Tiana last round OR she's the snitch that's getting me evicted. Either way, she's cunning and in some type of fashion she's playing this game to win. I can just feel it.

I want someone like Cruella or Ursula to go far, but I highly doubt that will happen. They'd have to majorly kiss BOOTY with Tiana to do so and somehow I don't think it'd even work if they did.

My alliance break-downs (for the episodes):
Since day one, me/Gretel/Tiana have had a private room. I also have a room individually with both girls.
I got to talking and I liked the "villains" sort of speak, so I formed a room with Cruella, that was really fun and then she and I decided that we needed a "villains" room, so Ursula/Yzma/Cruella/me all got a private room together. I liked Mombi, so she had I had a showmance room individually lol. I talked to Kristoff and Baymax since the beginning too- I had individual rooms with both of them. Oh, I also had a room with Peter before he was evicted. lol

Tiana liked Cinderella (Cindy), Abu, and Pumba too and basically formed a grouping with them, Gretel, her and I (without me having much choice), so there's a giant room for all of us. And I have individual rooms with Pumba, Abu, and Cindy because I didn't want to just talk through Tiana.

I'd say I did what the other players are accusing me of- the whole double-agent thing. Yeah I guess that's the case. I was in with the "villains" and the "heroes" if you want it simplified. Fine, guilty then. At this point, I see no reason why I should stay. If Tiana wants me gone, then I'll be gone. Thinking about telling the "villains" about the other room. Might as well give them a fighting chance in this game...

Sad that this is my last DR, but I must go now. Tata!
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Probably my last DR. :( Empty Re: Probably my last DR. :(

Post by Emma Swan Thu 14 Apr - 18:18:27

<3 I love you in my games, never stop joining them please
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 18:22:54

I won't girl. I won't. They're too much fun to be a part of! Wish I could've stuck around this one longer. :'(

And I can't wait to read your interesting episodes!

This Wizard Twist thing is super fun and very creative.

<3 and thanks again girl. Smile
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 14 Apr - 18:43:30

You will be happy to know, and this is a secret, this season will air on Netflix. Aka, it will all be ready to read when it ends. I already have almost 6 episodes done, I won't drag it out like last time haha,

Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 18:47:00

YAYAY! That's so exciting. I've never left a game this early. It's an odd feeling. I can't wait to know how the Wizard Twist plays out later in the game- will people use it for themselves mostly or others?

Such an interesting twist and I can't wait to read what all happens the rest of the game. I bet it's easier to make episodes as the season goes, since you can look through all the rooms as stuff is happening, to make the episodes.

Give me a good parting spot in my last episode, please. <3
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 14 Apr - 18:51:24

You will be the star. You kind of are already.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 18:55:31

Aw so sad I have to leave now. Sad This is rather unfortunate really... I really wanted that girl gone and it's what bit me in the butt. I attacked too soon. Damn. :/ But if they don't evict Tiana- they'll be sorry. Razz

Omg she better be Sam. I'd laugh so hard. Dang, wish I didn't have to leave this game. It's been fun and nice not having people see our post count. Mine's through the roof already. lol Razz
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 14 Apr - 18:58:26

Random ? but who is "Evil Queen" and who is "Mulan"? I've been wondering that and forgot to ask. Razz
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Thu 14 Apr - 21:15:18

Regina Mills ring any bells? lol
Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Tue 19 Apr - 15:10:55

lol Not the answer I was looking for! Razz
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Wed 20 Apr - 8:56:14

Hi.
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu 21 Apr - 3:14:33

Hey who are you?! Smile
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 16 May - 22:44:37

It's Henry and Tara aka the two who played Regina and Mulan last season.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum