NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Messages

Go down

Private Messages Empty Private Messages

Post by Kristoff Sun 3 Apr - 23:29:10

I'm going to post private messages here so you can use them for episodes if you want and so I don't ever lose any information!
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Private Messages Empty Re: Private Messages

Post by Kristoff Sun 3 Apr - 23:40:50

Baymax:
Title: I LIKE YOUR FACE

Baymax: It is very welcoming. I hope you do well in this game. If you are ever in distress please let me help you.
Kristoff: My face likes you as well. I'm excited about the start of this!

Gretel
Title: HI

Gretel: Hi Kristoff Very Happy

I see you on and might as well say hi since I don't know anyone else! You are in a movie I watch a lot.
Kristoff: Hey! I'm glad you did! You are a badass in that Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunter movie <3
Gretel: Thank you <3. I couldn't find a good picture of her in that by herself so I went with this one haha. This game looks really fun!
Kristoff: I know! I'm really excited to start. The first season looked like so much fun.
Gretel: I thought so too, hopefully we can both make it far!
Kristoff: Hopefully we will. Maybe with a little help from each other? Smile
Gretel: I'd like that Smile You are the only person I am talking to privately so far. No one else has contacted me or me them.
Kristoff: Same. We need to get a room together soon <3
Gretel: ok let's do it!
Kristoff: Yay <3 I'll ask
Gretel: sounds good Smile
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 3 Apr - 23:45:48

Dammit Baymax messaged me back. I wish I had editing priveleges Sad it's gonna be ugly in two separate posts
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Mon 4 Apr - 0:04:08

Scar:
Title: Hello there!

Kristoff: How goes it?
Scar: It is going very well. How are you? I am very excited to play this game. Looks like an interesting group of people. Will you be active? Smile
Kristoff: I'm doing great! I can't wait to start as well. Oh and of course I'll be active! Don't you hate it when people sign up and register and then abandon the game? Total buzzkill. I'm assuming you'll be active as well?

Baymax:
Title: I like your face (cont.)

Baymax: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your excitement?
Kristoff: 9.74 Razz What about yourself?
Baymax: I am running on low battery. I will be at full capacity by the time the game starts, full of excitement like you!
Kristoff: Oh no. You better get a charger. I smuggled my phone in, want my charger?
Baymax: I can only use a specific charging station created by my master. He is no longer here, so I am in need of a new companion.
Kristoff: Are you taking applications for this new companion position?
Baymax: I am here to help those in need to those who are nice to me. My censors tell me I can trust you, so there is no need for any applications. As a robot, I am programmed to keep information and not share it with others unless given permission.
Kristoff: That's awesome. I trust you as well. <3

lmao I botched that last response to Baymax but he's so fuggin weird lol
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Mon 4 Apr - 17:47:27

Dopey:
Title: Hey Dopester

Kristoff: What's up?
Dopey: Hey dude...sorry, I have no idea which disney cartoon you are from Sad .
Kristoff: Frozen! I'm the nice, kinda dim love interest.
Dopey: they don't call me dopey for nothing Smile
. Never seen Frozen...looking forward to the start , should be fun Smile
Kristoff: I'm looking forward to it too! <3

Scar:
Title: Hello There! (cont.)

Scar: I will definitely be active. Sometimes duty calls, but for the most part I plan on being here as much as possible. It's very annoying when people sign up and then ditch the game.
Kristoff: Agreed. Since we're both going to be active, maybe we can watch each other's backs?

Flynn:
Title: Hey Kristoff

Flynn: How's it going?
Kristoff: Hey bro. I'm good. How about you?
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 5 Apr - 20:14:25

Scar:
Title: Hello there (cont.)

Scar: I would like that very much! It's important to have someone you can rely on and you seem like a very cool person. We can both keep each other informed of what we notice with other people. Who have you gotten a good feel of so far? I haven't messaged many people yet. Heard from Baymax and Gretel but that's it.
Kristoff: Baymax messaged me too. So did Dopey, who seems to match his name lol Other than that I've gotten like a hello message from Flynn but that's it. Gretel seems cool though.
Scar: Oh and Tiana spoke to me too. Not sure who all will be active yet. Dopey sure is a character!
Kristoff: Agreed. Glad we escaped the nominations unscratched.

Tiana:
Title: Congrats girl!

Kristoff: How exciting!!
Tiana: Thank you, any ideas who I should put up?
Kristoff:Ah sorry. I'm stuck at work and my managers were lurking. I'd say inactives since it's the first round and they aren't around to be pissed off lol no blood on your hands
Tiana:Haha that's what I did!
Kristoff:We're in sync! <3

Baymax:

Baymax: Congratulations on staying safe my friend.
Kristoff: The same to you as well Smile

Hades:
Title: Hello Kristoff

Hades: Hey Kristoff. I am just reaching out to say hello and to let you know that if you are open to keeping me then I am open to working with you. I never had a chance to talk to anyone before the first HoH. I am hoping I can find the votes to stay and maybe even find some potential allies. I don't know if you have an idea who you are voting for yet or not, or if you have any alliances yet, but yeah, I just wanted to let you know that I'd appreciate it if you consider keeping me. I hope to hear from you.
Kristoff: I'm definitely willing to keep you! I haven't even talked to Pumba, so I think you deserve to stay for sure. I'll try my best to feel out the voters to see where everyone is leaning and let you know!
Hades: that would be fantastic. i appreciate it.
Kristoff: No problem. Would you want to work together once were past this week?
Hades: yes, absolutely.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Thu 7 Apr - 12:59:35

Dopey:
Title: Hey Dopester (cont.)

Dopey: Hey ,
well, I'm up for the vote...kinda sucks lol. Hope I can have your support , I've tried to be active and interact , but with such a large cast, it's not easy lol. If not, no problem , I know it's just a game , and all the best Smile
Kristoff: I understand. You got my support!

Scar:
Title: Hello there! (cont.)

Scar: Is there any way you'd want a private room so we don't have to keep sifting through PMs? And also, who would you like to work with moving forward? I'd really like to talk to you more. Sorry I was MIA today. I had jungle duties to take care of. But I will be here tomorrow and Thursday for sure. Hope to get to talk to you more because I think you're really awesome and it'd be nice to have each other's backs in this game. Talk to you tomorrow my friend!
Kristoff: Yeah that would probably be easier on us! I'll request one right now. What are you thinking with regard to the vote?
Scar: I like Hades more and he messaged me, but it looks like Dopey is getting the votes to stay. Sad Did you put in a request for a private room?
Kristoff: Yes I did! We should be getting one soon. Whenever Emma sees it I guess. I voted Hades too. I think dopey has more support.
Scar: We finally got our private room!

Baymax:

Baymax: Hello friend. What do you think of this vote? I was already set on Hades so I don't think it would be wise to change my mind just because someone else replaced his opponent.
Kristoff: Either leaving is okay with me. I think Dopey would be the bigger threat but I'd rather go with the majority.
Baymax: My only issue with that is that I heard there was a good vs. evil thing starting, and at first I was not wanting to believe that so early in the game, but then an evil character told me they were adamant on keeping Hades so it got my logical robot brain thinking. We may need Dopey. If you vote to keep him I would suggest making friends with the character.
Kristoff: Hmm good vs evil? That's an interesting concept. Yes in that case we'd be better off keeping Dopey. Do you know which of the evils are for sure together?
Baymax: Nothing is for sure, it is just a hunch from someone who brought it up, and then someone else being adamant on keeping Hades. I could just be looking into it too much, but it is better to be safe than sorry.
Kristoff: Yeah I agree 100%
Baymax: Hello Kristoff. Gretel has reached out to me and has mentioned your name. It was very nice of her to befriend me and I would be honored to work with you both going forward. These nominations are excellent. I am happy you are safe.
Kristoff: Oh that would be awesome! Gretel is a sweetheart!

Abu:
Title: Hey Kristoff

Abu: how are you?
Kristoff: Wonderful. Are you doing well?
Abu: yeah pretty good since I'm not on the chopping block. just confuse as who to vote for. I'm leaning toward Hades, but don't have an idea what the rest want.
Kristoff: I've been hearing both. It's confusing lol
Abu: I wonder if all the villains will stick together.
Kristoff: That's what I've been hearing. Who all do you think fall into a villain category?
Abu: i guess based on first impressions, the characters themselves. but you know, i guess it's too early to assume anything but we'll see what the voting result is like.
Kristoff: I'll be interested to see how it shakes out as well.

Tiana:
Title: Hey (cont.)

Kristoff: Just saw who you nominated. Probably a good choice. Dopey is very strange and I don't trust him.
Tiana: Same!
Kristoff: Who do you prefer to leave?
Tiana: I don't really have a preference.

Flynn:
Title: Hey Kristoff (cont.)

Flynn: Im good too. I'm just hoping that we're both safe this week.
Kristoff: I hope so too.

Peter:
Title: DUDE (cont.)

Peter: Hey man, names Peter, thought I'd send you a PM because you seem pretty cool. Plus I was just thinking, if we were on TV you would be the pretty boy that every girl fans over and I'd be the edgy Punk dude that somehow gets a fan following.
Kristoff: Probably. How are things?! How are you thinking the vote will go?
Peter: I think Dopey is going to stay. Nobody has talked about the votes with me, but who would vote out Dopey?!?! He was one of the best of the dwarves.
Kristoff: That's what I did too.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down