NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE

Go down

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE Empty Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE

Post by Emma Swan Wed 6 Apr - 19:55:42

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, you will get a chance to meet the cast and see relationships blossom.

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE How-are-you32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

Let's take a look at everyone arriving on site.

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 9aqkivqa57noryrbrplc

Welcome to Fairy Tale Land.

Use this thread to get to know one another. I will update the character list as people register.

Abu

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 7-27

Baymax

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 3-27

Cinderella

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE Latest

Cruella de Vil

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 100

Dopey

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 11-18

Flynn Rider

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 19-4

Gretel

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 9-73

Hades

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 12-43

Kristoff

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 11acu4g

Peter Pan

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 20-90

Pumba

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE Tumblr_m8tdteAty11r115hxo2_250

Queen Mombi

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 16-31

Scar

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 17-34

Tiana

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 04b93e712053d30cbaa22376fb1115bfd792d8ab

Ursula

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 100

Yzma

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE DK6Hzgu

Yzma: "Hello everyone"

Kristoff: "Hello everyone!"

Abu: "Hey everyone! Looking forward to playing"

Baymax: "Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.

Does anyone need treating?"

Cruella de Vil: "Hello Darlings..."

Dopey: "Hi all. I know that dopey never actually speaks in Snow White , so I have to break the rules Wink ....not that I'm one to make a habit of breaking rules !! I should just go back to being silent Sad"

Gretel: "I am Gretel of Hansel and Gretel!

If anyone happens to have any candy they can share I will be your best friend Smile"

Cinderella: "Greetings everyone!! I've been freed from my life as my evil step-mother's maid and I've traveled here to live Happily Never After so please help make my dream come true."

I would like to welcome another person to the hosting panel.

Please give a warm one for:

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 4e0e4fb52eec4f68e23a26995e933a9b

The Evil Queen

Evil Queen: "I'm loving all the darkness in this forum <3

Good luck to this cast. I too remember being a clueless soul in a mystery game before"

Queen Mombi: "I see everyone still has their heads."

Baymax: "If you happen to lose your head my hands are equipped with defibrillators"

Scar: "Hello commoners. I am Scar, the true king of the jungle and I look forward to playing this game with all of you. May the best man win."

Gretel: "I may need one Baymax cuz Scar joined and is scary!! He reminds me of the witch who captured me and my brother.

I see there is an evil queen now too. No"

Scar: "Gretel- I tend to only go after animals like Abu. For now... Wink You'll be safe with me."

Abu: "But Abu luvs u."

Neal Cassidy: "Hello, everybody! I am one of your hosts, but I unfortunately will not be here until Thursday. Can't wait to get this game going!"

Pumba: "Hello everyone! Pumba here! Looking forward to a fun game!"

Dopey: "Here's a clip of the movie I was in , I think you'll all agree I was the star of that musical number <3
"

Tiana: "Hello everyone! Princess Tiana here. Smile"

Gretel: "Hi new people/cartoons/animals! Thank you Scar. Abu is cute."

Tiana: "Hello Gretel! Is Hansel here as well?"

Gretel: "Hello Princess Tiana Smile I am doing this adventure on my own without Hansel this time!"

Cruella de Vil: "Does that ABU have any relatives...like 101 of them?"

Kristoff: "Hi to all those who have appeared!!"

Abu: "*steals Cruella's wig and put it on Pumba*"

Peter Pan: "Hey everyone!"

Cinderella: "*Sees Cruella de vil*

*Has flashback*
Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE Cinderella-III-Twist-in-Time-Lady-Tremaine-Cinderella

*Runs in the opposite direction*"

Ursula: "Hello Everybody!!!"

Baymax: "Hell Ursula. You seem to have a shoulder twitch. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

Queen Mombi: "I wonder what the twist will be?"

Scar: "Hello to all the new faces. Welcome to the jungle, my jungle.

Abu- I'll try to love you back. Your good looks might win me over."

Pumba: "Abu, get that wig off me!"

Hades: "Hello everyone!!"

Cruella de Vil: "Wig!!!??? I am all natural!!!"

Baymax's Diary Room

I am not sure what to make of this cast. There are quite the odd characters involved.

There are quite a few "Bad" characters and I am not sure whether or not I should try to reach out to them or leave them be for now. I'm worried the evilness will take over though.

I have let Kristoff know that I am here to help him if he is ever in distress. I think I will do the same with Dopey and Flynn.

Kristoff's Diary Room

YAY I HAVE A PLACE TO BELT OUT MY EMOTIONS

Gretel's Diary Room

I am the youngest one here and I am hoping to be underestimated. I did stuff that evil witch's fat bottom in the oven and outsmarted her after all! I got to save my brother Hansel too Very Happy. I came away from that ordeal with jewels and good fortune, so I know if I really put my mind into this, the same thing can happen here! I would love another happily ever after. It would mean the world to me, truly Very Happy

Before my father abandoned me to my evil step-mother's plan to leave me in the woods Sad, I was taught not to talk to strangers. I can't help breaking rules it and now I seem to be the most friendly person here. Everyone is talking to me in fairy tale land!! I normally am not that person in these type of things and it does worry me, but if everyone is talking to me and seems to like me, the first HOH wouldn't dare nominate me. At least that is what I hope to accomplish.

Cinderella's Diary Room

My early strategy is to appear active so people will come to me for alliances and I'll be able to get into a secure position.

Queen Mombi's Diary Room

Your foreign forum with its St Patty's Day Colors <3

I am here to be evil to align with the Evil Queen. I'm glad there's at least one other human here.

Looking forward to winning this game thanks for having me. Off with all of their heads, collecting them one by one

Dopey's Diary Room

There are a few characters that have been picked, I haven't got a clue which disney cartoon they are from lol !!

Kristoff ? yzma ??

I assume Hades is from Hercules..I've never seen it, but Hades was the Greek god of the underworld .

Quite surprised that some of the real famous ones didn't get picked .
I think the players should be creative with their characters and add locations for them etc adds to the fun.

Why does it rarely get mentioned that cartoon characters almost always only have 4 fingers (3 finger 1 thumb) ??

Interestingly , I remember once finding out that in the proper Cinderella tale, one of the evil stepsisters cuts off her toes, and the other her heel to try and fit in to the glass slipper. Disney smartly left that bit out lolol

Emma walks in while everyone is getting to know each other and announces that this season, there will be a twist.

The Wizard Power

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 2008012410304

Before I go into details, here is a part of the plot from the movie "Happily N'Ever After" so you can get a sense of where the idea came from for this twist.

The story begins with the idea that the Wizard (George Carlin) controls all of the fairy tales and maintains the balance of good and evil in Fairy Tale Land. With the help of his assistants the uptight Munk (Wallace Shawn) and the decidedly goofy Mambo (Andy Dick), the Wizard is checking to make sure that all the fairy tales under his care are "on track" to have their traditional happy endings. As we meet him however, the Wizard is leaving for Scotland for a long-overdue vacation. He leaves the kingdom in the hands of Munk and Mambo.

Ella is a girl who is better known as Cinderella (Sarah Michelle Gellar). She lives as a servant to her step family, dreams of the Prince (Patrick Warburton) who will sweep her off her feet. Her best friend at the palace is Rick (Freddie Prinze, Jr.), the palace dishwasher. Rick takes it upon himself to deliver the invitations to the royal ball to Ella. Ella sees Rick only as a friend, but Rick secretly loves Ella, although he is too cool and proud to admit it. Rick can't really understand what Ella likes about the Prince. Rick's Three Amigos, the comic chefs (all voiced by Phil Proctor, Rob Paulsen and Tom Kenny) in the palace kitchen, believe that Rick has a bad case of "Prince envy". The Prince does everything by the book, and plans to meet his maiden at the ball.

However, things don't go as planned at the ball. Thanks to the assistants, Ella's evil stepmother, Frieda (Sigourney Weaver) gains access to the Wizard's lair during the Prince's ball. She manages to chase off Munk and Mambo and tip the scales of good and evil, causing a series of fairy tales to go wrong and have unhappy endings, including Jack getting stepped on by the Giant (John DiMaggio) yet surviving, Rumpelstiltskin (Michael McShane) winning his bet with the miller's daughter (Jill Talley) and taking her baby, and the unseen demise of Little Red Riding Hood. She summons an army of Trolls, witches (Tress MacNeille and Jill Talley), three Big Bad Wolves (Jon Polito and Tom Kenny), the Giant (John DiMaggio), and Rumpelstiltskin to her castle. Ella finds out and escapes to the woods where she meets Munk and Mambo. The trio set out to find the prince who has goes looking for his maiden (not knowing it was actually Ella) in hopes that he will defeat Frieda and save the day.

This season, you will be playing for "The Wizard Power" instead of "Head of Household"

This power is something to add a second layer to the "Head of Household" title. I believe strategy will come into play even more with this power. You will have to use your head to use it appropriately. It will throw a wrench in the plans of those who might want to throw the challenge. It could now be in your best interest to try, etc.

Each time we compete for the "Head of Household" title you will actually be competing for the "Wizard Power".

This power will give you the chance to pick the "Head of Household" for that specific round. You will of course be able to award the "Head of Household" title to yourself, but you can also use it and give it to someone else. There are different reasons to give it to someone else and these intentions can be "bad" and they can be "good".

The winner will not be announced. We will notify the winner in their Diary Room and they will have a set amount of time to let us know who they pick as "Head of Household". Once the title awarded, we will post your new "Head of Household" on the challenge thread.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Additional Information

- Everyone can play for each "Wizard Power" challenge unless you didn't vote the last round.
- Someone cannot be named Head of Household two rounds in a row, but the outgoing Head of Household can play and award it to someone else if they win.
- The Wizard Power challenges will be either extended deadlines or you will have to submit answers in your Diary/Private Messages. There will not be public answering since it's a secret who won it. We will let you know in the challenge rules how to submit your answers.
- People who play in the challenge will not have long to decide, so we ask that you stick around for results.

Baymax: "I am satisfied with your care.

Bada-lada-la!"

Kristoff: "What a cool twist! I like it!"

Scar: "Very cool twist Emma. Scar highly approves."

Hades: "Very interesting indeed. I Love it."

Tiana: "Love the twist!"

Dopey: "Dopey is confused Sad"

Queen Mombi: "Mombi is confused too."

Dopey's Diary Room

got my first message from another player : baymax

pretty sure he's from big hero 6 lol.

woohoo, made a friend !!

After such an announcement, it was only natural to prepare for the first challenge of the season.

Ursula: "Who wants to be my flotsam and jetsam that will do as I say?"

Peter Pan: "So is anyone single here??"

Kristoff: "Probably not many. Disney loves their "happily ever afters" But I suppose the tagline of the season subverts that <3"

Baymax: "Peter Pan your image seems to be broken. I will now scan you for injuries."

Gretel: "Peter, I am single and young like you are"

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE ZvbWPk64_sPHclvT_PtwEIozIhswXVrTvZuE-CShEOaEmsyeGcOSKCObRH4-RHsm4P7vnpAzToi8sGwTQV_0CgLTRA=w426-h240-n

Peter Pan: "I know Baymax! I've tried several times to fix it. And Gretel you seem nice but you look creepy a"

Queen Mombi: "Good luck for hoh tonight."

Kristoff: "Yeah, good luck everyone!"

Flynn Rider: "Good luck everyone! Don't Nominate me?"

Dopey: "I saw Cinderella post something the other day, it reminded me of a joke lol

What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball ?"

Kristoff: "What?"

Dopey: "Gag Wink"

Kristoff: ":O"

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE LqOHYDR

Tiana: "Laughing Dopey!"

Baymax: "You are very funny Dopey. Ha ha ha ha"

Kristoff smiles but he knows something is just not right here. He slowly walks out of the room and finds Gretel putting on her socks.

Gretel: "Hi Kristoff <3"

Kristoff: "Hey <3 What are you thinking for tonight's comp? I don't know if I wanna win it."

Gretel: "I don't either but we could always secretly assign someone. That is a really crazy twist. I hope whoever wins just nominates the less active players.

Should we try to meet other players in case we get nominated? Maybe each of us meet one other."

Kristoff: "Sure! I'll go ahead and talk to Baymax. He seems active and could win the comp."

Gretel: "Ok who should I do? Scar? He talked to me, so did Tiana."

Kristoff: "Ooh! Yeah might as well talk to both of them. The more we can get acquainted with, the better chance we have of affecting the nominations."

Gretel: "Alright I guess let's start socializing haha. We dont wanna be too friendly tho since there's not a lot of talking!"

Kristoff: "Yeah we gotta be cool. I've talked a little to Dopey as well. He's very strange lol"

Gretel: "Looks like it ha ha

Abu PMd me and he is also strange. All I got was "Abu luvs u.""

Episode #1 - I LIKE YOUR FACE 10727421

Baymax's Diary Room

I think I have wore out my batter reaching out to people. I think I've messaged over half the cast so far. Some to start bonds, some to test my humor chip out on. I called Pumba and Abu hairy babies, and asked Scar not to hurt me.

It is a risk to start a line of communication with so many people, but it is a calculated risk. As long as I don't make too many promises I should be okay, and hopefully in their good books if they should win HoH.

I reached out to Kristoff first that is where my loyalty will lie for now.

Queen Mombi's Diary Room

I have no messages! This worries me. It means nobody wants to be my friend

Ursula's Diary Room

These poor unfortunate souls don't stand a chance with me. I am going to make everyone my flotsam and jetsam who will do whatever I say to do. All the power is mine. The winner's crown is all mine.

Kristoff's Diary Room

So far I've had a shallow convo with Baymax but I've already aligned with Gretel, who seems really cool.

Kristoff leaves Gretel and her socks to go grab an energy drink before the challenge. In the kitchen he runs into Baymax.

Baymax: "I LIKE YOUR FACE. It is very welcoming. I hope you do well in this game. If you are ever in distress please let me help you."

Kristoff: "My face likes you as well. I'm excited about the start of this!"

Baymax: "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your excitement?"

Kristoff: "9.74 :p What about yourself?"

Baymax: "I am running on low battery. I will be at full capacity by the time the game starts, full of excitement like you!"

Kristoff: "Oh no. You better get a charger. I smuggled my phone in, want my charger?"

Baymax: "I can only use a specific charging station created by my master. He is no longer here, so I am in need of a new companion."

Kristoff: "Are you taking applications for this new companion position?"

Baymax: "I am here to help those in need to those who are nice to me. My censors tell me I can trust you, so there is no need for any applications. As a robot, I am programmed to keep information and not share it with others unless given permission."

Kristoff: "That's awesome. I trust you as well. <3"

Scar walks in to grab a burger as Baymax heads towards the backyard.

Scar: "Hi there"

Kristoff: "How goes it?"

Scar: "It is going very well. How are you? I am very excited to play this game. Looks like an interesting group of people. Will you be active? Smile"

Kristoff: "I'm doing great! I can't wait to start as well. Oh and of course I'll be active! Don't you hate it when people sign up and register and then abandon the game? Total buzzkill. I'm assuming you'll be active as well?"

Scar: "I will definitely be active. Sometimes duty calls, but for the most part I plan on being here as much as possible. It's very annoying when people sign up and then ditch the game."

Kristoff: "Agreed. Since we're both going to be active, maybe we can watch each other's backs?"

Who will win the first Wizard Power challenge? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum