NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Rules

4 posters

Go down

The Game Rules  Empty The Game Rules

Post by Emma Swan Sat 2 Apr - 9:15:33

The Game Rules  Tumblr_navbmfrrpy1spxuxno1_500

Don't be like the girls above or you may end up looking dumb like her. Do not break the following ~Cardinal Rules~

The following set of rules is to ensure that everyone has a pleasant time here in Never After and to keep the integrity of the mystery alive.

Rule 1: Have fun!
Rule 2: Know the lines not to cross when in an argument. We all love drama but we will not accept bullying, intimidating and over the top terrorism.
Rules 3: Try you best, your very very best, to keep your identity a secret. We came up with the mystery concept years ago to avoid always playing with the same people. This way, it's the same people but you don't quite know who. It's fun, it's exciting, the reveal during the episodes is more thrilling and you can end up making new friends and getting to know people you wouldn't have in a normal context. Don't deprive yourself of that experience.
Rule 4: Us hosts will dedicate our time to make this fresh, fun and exciting for everyone. We just ask a little respect in return. We're human beings and we all have lives that could cause some delays or whatnot. There's 2 of us so this should not even be an issue but just be respectful when you have a question and comment and you will be addressed with the same respect.
Rules 5: If you fail to vote at any point, you will not be able to play in the next HOH challenge.

There rules are not extreme so I hope you can all adhere. We're not going to play ID police, we're all grown ups but please try to keep it to yourselves.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Game Rules  Empty Re: The Game Rules

Post by Emma Swan Sat 2 Apr - 9:23:20

For those of you not familiar with the forumotion forums, here are a few tips

1- At the very top of your screen you have a logo that says "A Twist in Fantasy". If you click on it, you will returned to the main screen of the forum.
2- Again near the top, you have icons for your Private Messages "Messages"
3- The Profile Icon let's you change your avatar and change the time zone, the time format. I would suggest you pick the time format that shows the seconds, it's near the top of the scroll menu.
4- Still in Profile, pick preferences. I always set this to NO
Display a notification when new replies are written :

^ It becomes very annoying if you leave it to yes and always asks you if you're sure you want to post if you post while someone else replied. It can also hinder you during speed challenges.

I'm very sorry by the way that the scroll menus are black writing on black background. You will have to click in the menu to highlight the options. I tried to change it yesterday and I can't figure it out.

The French Words

I will try to change them but in case I don't here is what you need to know.

Nouveau = New for New thread
Repondre = Reply
Citer = Quote
Citation Multiple = Multi-Quote
En Ligne = Online (the person is currently online)
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sat 2 Apr - 22:11:27

If you need a private room, let me know via PM or you can also PM Neal Cassidy or Evil Queen.

Private Rooms

It's a room you request and tell me who you want in it with you. Only the people you include will be able to see this room. It's an area where you can talk with allies and have the moments captured in the episodes. When you do it in Private Messages, I can't see them so they will not make the episodes.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Mon 4 Apr - 1:32:27

The Game Rules  Much_a10
Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursula Mon 4 Apr - 1:48:11

I want a room with Neal he seems easy enough to manipulate.
Ursula
Ursula

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Sat 9 Apr - 14:15:35

I only get manipulated by pretty girls.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursula Sun 10 Apr - 22:39:24

You know you find me irresistible Neal