NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private room

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Private room - Page 4 Empty Re: Private room

Post by Gretel Tue 3 May - 20:55:42

Same here, it's a guessing game!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 3 May - 21:05:09

I'm not even gonna bother submitting...
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 3 May - 21:06:25

hope you get it <3
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 3 May - 21:08:33

you aren't going to try?

I think I have a pretty good idea on some of these.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 3 May - 22:17:27

Hey Dopey, I've been thinking a lot about this game. I wanted to tell you before I post that I'm gonna evict you. But I'd like to tell you why since you deserve that and not a blindside.

You and Baymax have been together since the beginning and I came to win this thing, and not be third. Based on what you've told me about how many HOHs you've given away, you've played an absolutely STELLAR game that I respect a lot and find you a huge threat to win. You are probably the sharpest player in this thing, with how you've managed to be an underdog and lay low.

I realize I initialized the last 3 deal and I am breaking my word. I was hoping you'd get the final 4 HOH but it didn't work out that way and I don't know if you've given up by not trying in this veto or what, but I have to go with my gut instinct on how to move forward.I just don't have confidence in who you would bring to the finals and my heart says you wouldn't choose me. I hope you can understand, but if not that is ok too and I hope you will forgive me on a personal level after this whole thing ends and the episodes air.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Private room - Page 4 Empty bye ;)

Post by Dopey Wed 4 May - 3:40:28

Good luck !

p.s Just to let you know , this was my last entry in my diary room:

Ok , I guess I should have picked up on this earlier , but even if I make it through this round, I am unlikely to progress any further. Gretel clearly offered me an F3 , which clearly means that she already has a deal F2 with someone (Baymax). So this is the question...IF I win veto tonight, who do I vote for ?? If I vote for Pumba , that leaves up against F2 partners , but if I vote for Gretel, I'm stabbing a long term ally in the back, and I can't do that...I know it's just a game , but it's not my style
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 4 May - 5:03:25

Thank you, and you're a better person than me in these games Sad It was fun working with you!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Wed 4 May - 12:24:52

Not at all Gretel , it's just a game , and I need practice in them , obviously lol . It was fun working with you too , best of luck !
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4