NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 10 Confessionals

Go down

Week 10 Confessionals Empty Week 10 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Sat 23 Apr - 1:49:11

Yzma went home which was a huge relief. I nominated her three times so she definitely would've been coming after me. This HOH comp looks like it'll come down to Abu and Baymax, both of which I should be safe with. Fingers crossed.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Week 10 Confessionals Empty Re: Week 10 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Sat 23 Apr - 1:54:06

Emma, can we expect a POV challenge on Sunday? I personally would love that since I'm off that day but just wondering.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 12:45:44

Ugh. I should've seen this coming. Nominated again. It's funny, I kept Baymax safe THREE times. Whatever.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 21:47:33

That POV was my last hope. I'm done now. Ugh, it's just so disappointing. You put yourself into something so hard and you come up short. I've gave it my all, I've won a bunch but when it was most important, I fall short. Sad Haven't felt this low in awhile.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 22:07:18

I extended an olive branch to Baymax and I was willing not to retaliate. He sends back a cocky BOOTY message saying I did this to myself. He is such a f-cking piece of sh-t. Like, you haven't done sh-t this whole f-cking game and now all of a sudden you are on a power trip? Get the f-ck out of here. THREE times I kept you safe and you can't even reciprocate ONCE? I'm over it. Abu hasn't responded to me so I know he's screwing me over too, Dopey hates me but good because I hate his useless BOOTY too. How in the f-ck is that f-ckwit outlasting me? He hasn't done sh-t. He barely logs on during the day to ask somebody who to f-cking vote. I know you're supposed to take out the competition but can we please clear out the trash that don't even CARE about being here first? I mean he wanted to QUIT last week? It's so gross and I'm disgusted. Yzma, I'm so sorry you left before him, it's not fair. I am just so angry. But, I'm also heartbroken. Like, I wanted this so bad. SO bad.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 22:27:29

I know I can get Gretel's vote. I know I can't get Dopey's.

I'm trying hard to get Tiana & Abu's. I need both to make it through. Jesus this damn game. I'm gonna keep trying until the door hits me though.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum