NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Confessionals

Go down

Week 4 Confessionals Empty Week 4 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Thu 14 Apr - 11:41:09

I'm gonna write a huge post covering the whole week on my lunch break. Feel free to separate that post into how ever many sections you need for the episodes <3
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Confessionals Empty Re: Week 4 Confessionals

Post by Kristoff Thu 14 Apr - 15:17:37

Winning HOH was really important for me after barely escaping last week. I need to use this HOH to form more bonds and alliances and figure out who I can trust and who I can't.

I feel like a backdoor of Cruella is my best move this week because she is gunning for me and I need to get her before she tries and gets me again. So, I nominated her two weakest minions, Mombi & Yzma.

Both nominees seem to understand my reasoning and honestly, I just haven't talked to them. I made deals with Pumba and Ursula so if they win HOH, they wouldn't nominate me. I wasn't gonna nominate them anyways so this works out for me great. Though, Ursula seems like a dumbaśs so she prob won't ever win. Now watch her go on a winning streak <3

Picking Cruella to play in POV was like one of those slow motion moments where I'm just regretting every choice lol

Tiana won and I felt really good about things until I sorta fücked stuff up. Everything started piecing together with Scar and I realized that he had been feeding info to Cruella and he was the one that orchestrated my nomination. He had been trashing every hero in the game while praising all the villains and everything was so clear to me. I made the mistake of telling Tiana and she wanted Scar up immediately. I sorta wanted both to stay so I could pit them against each other but Tiana forced my hand by using the POV, so I had to nominate Scar. This was not what I wanted to do so early. Once the first big move happens, it opens a flood gate and threats start getting targeted frequently. I'm worried about this because winning POV & HOH back-to-back has painted me as a threat. But, I didn't come here to play cowardly. I am prepared to bathe in blood.

Scar's response tugged at my heartstrings. But, immediately I figured that he was up against a wall and needed me to help him stay. I know the trust he had in me, if any, is gone now so I don't need him snaking me later. I feel bad but what's done is done and I need him gone. I acted like I would help him so he wouldn't cause chaos. You give someone hope and they are less likely to burn a bridge by exposing you. I used my guilt as a way to further strengthen my bond with Gretel, because I felt that would help her trust me more and she really should because I won't screw her over.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum