NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #5 - Peter Pants

Go down

Episode #5 - Peter Pants Empty Episode #5 - Peter Pants

Post by Emma Swan Sun 10 Apr - 22:42:49

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #5 - Peter Pants

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, Peter Pan won the Wizard Power and awarded himself with the Head of Household title. When we left, he had just nominated Pumba and Cruella.

Episode #5 - Peter Pants How-Dare-You-GIF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

Things were getting serious in the house. Many small alliances were forming all over the property.

Abu's Diary Room

Abu wonders, should i throw POV today to not upset Peter Pan or go for it and try to save Pumba.

Ursula's Diary Room

I don't like that cruella is on the block but at least it's not me.

Baymax's Diary Room

I believe I am in a very good spot so far. I have made companions with a lot of good people, and the ones getting nominated/evicted just so happen to be the ones I don't talk to. So far so good!

I have a 4some with Abu, Kristoff and Gretel which is great because I wasn't talking to Gretel beforehand, but she reached out to me to let me know she also spoke to them.

Then there's my pal Scar who seems to be friends with the ones that are getting voted out, so I am glad I have him on my side so I can see what is going on on the other side.

And then I also still have a bond with Peter Pan, Pumba and Dopey, maybe a little bit with Tiana too.

Might be time to reach out to a new person soon, in case they win HoH.

Peter Pan's Diary Room

Oh no. No no no no.

So Scar has told me that 3 people have said that they want Pumba to stay. So that means there is an alliance. I think I may have to switch this around for Pumba to leave. Otherwise 4 people are gunning for me.

WHOOPS.

Gretel's Diary Room

Peter got the HOH! I saw who was online during the challenge and got concerned so I made sure to appear really active on the actual thread so whoever won would feel frightened to nominate me due to social connections. It worked!

Peter:
Hi Gretel!

EVERYONE is messaging me and I was not prepared for this. Don't worry, you're safe this week lol

<3

Gretel gets to sit pretty this week. In the meantime, today I met Baymax (who wants a room with me), Cruella D, and Pan! 1-2 more tomorrow before veto and then I can stop sending out PMs where we all talk in character and sound stupid Laughing.

Two people I just met today got nominated. Just my luck lol.

Scar tells Tiana and me this:

Aw man. I like both Pumba and Cruella. They're both good people. I really hope I can play in the POV, because I would probably pull one of them down. This is sad.

Any why would you pull them off this early, when T or I could go up? This guy is going to be a loose cannon later. Can't wait.

It's week freaking TWO and I'm already juggling a few things. First, Scar is being shady af talking about pulling people off the block who we technically aren't in a group with yet, so Tiana and I are in PMs being like umm what? Why would he do this? Then I get Scar in a private room freaking out about Tiana having all these alliances. SO DO YOU SCAR. You talk to all of the people T mentioned PLUS BAYMAX PLUS THE QUEEN MOMBI. You also mentioned YZUMA messages you. Dude, LOL chill.

It's all good though b/c T and Scar each trust me the most which is where I always find myself in mystery games. Trustworthy and in a great position of power.

Kristoff: "Good luck in the veto tonight Smile"

Gretel: "Thank you! Happy to get chosen Smile"

Gretel still remembers that Scar was about to tell her something that seemed juicy. She searched the whole house and finally found him in the bathroom. It sounded like he was going #2 but she had no shame.

Gretel: "Scar, it's Gretel, we're alone. Do you mind finishing up your thought from earlier?"

Scar: "I'm a little busy in here Gretel but sure, I need to get this off my chest.

I love, love Tiana, but I have this sinking fear that we're allowing her to play "middle man" with a lot of people and that could lead us to be less valuable later on. I mean, she got us three together, then she talks to Abu, Pumba, AND Cindy on the side. Abu asked me who I would keep out of the two- Cruella vs. Pumba, and instantly it felt like a trap- like he'll just go back and tell someone else. And we know that Cindy and Tiana are tight, but Cindy hasn't spoken to me at all. And there's Pumba who's tight with Tiana and has talked to me, but hasn't really spoken to you?

So we're relying all our info on Tiana and the others might be doing the same or even telling her what we tell them. It just feels odd to be thrown in a grouping we know nothing about. I know Cruella and I've spoken more to her than Pumba, but I don't feel comfortable telling Tiana that, because it's obvious she has something on the side with Pumba/Cindy and possibly now Abu. And I'm not a part of that really, so it makes me wary.

I trust you and that's about it. Just my own observation about what's already forming in the game..."

Gretel: "I see what you mean....she is forming a lot of groups. I think she is genuinely with us for now, but we don't know if her loyalty is to us or Cindy/Pumba. I keep going back to the fact that Pumba was a nomination of hers and we weren't. Plus we talked before the HOH. I wonder if she's connected cuz she was HOH and she got pulled in different directions.

I prefer Cruella over Pumba too. Let's still stay friendly with Tiana but watch what we say?

I don't think Abu would tell anyone either, he's been friendly with me. What do I know tho lol"

Scar: "Yeah she made a lot of friends as HOH. I just don't know Cindy at all and I'm still unsure about Abu. Pumba seems nice though.

I'll just be wary of what I say and just hope we have enough friends to not be nominated!"

Gretel: "Sounds like a plan for now! Not much else we can do at this point."

Abu and Baymax were both walking towards the bathroom.

Baymax: "These nominations are excellent. Our listed companions are safe."

Abu: "*hugs* We're safe for another week, my friend. Pumba just messaged me and asked me to try hard in the POV competition to save him."

Baymax: "If you feel he is worth saving then do your best but I think Cruella would leave over him anyways."

Abu: "yeah i get the feeling too."

Tiana beats them to it and enters the bathroom interrupting Scar and Gretel's conversation.

Tiana: "Interesting nominees :/"

Scar: "I hope we get the POV- at least one of us because I don't like these nominees very much. Sad"

Gretel: "I don't wanna risk you guys going up. He seems like a wildcard HOH."

Scar: "I agree on that. This is the part that's tough..."

Tiana: "Peter told me he wants Cruella out"

Scar: "I've heard that too."

Gretel: "I asked him but he didn't tell me a name.

I am in the veto!"

Scar finally emerges from the little stall he was in and excuses himself. As he roams the kitchen, he sees some of his villain friends sitting on the backyard couch.

Scar: "Sorry you're nominated Cruella. Sad We must fight in the POV!"

Cruella de Vil: "I don't believe it. I am really surprised. Oh well, I must have rubbed him the wrong way."

Ursula: "I am sorry to see you up Cruella"

Scar: "There's still POV Cruella!"

Cinderella was making her bed with Pumba when Tiana came in the room holding some cookies and milk.

Pumba: "I'm starting to take this personal lol"

Tiana: "Lol did you talk to Peter, Pumba?"

Pumba: "I sent him a message after he won"

Tiana: "He said he wants Cruella to go"

Pumba: "Well when I win veto tonight, he can make that happen Smile. Dopey says if he wins veto, he will use it on me"

Cinderella: "lol @ Pumba, I don't blame you. Hopefully you can make it off the block but if not, know you can count on my vote. Also should we start preparing for the worse? You guys mentioned talking to Abu, Gretel, and Scar. If we brought them into our alliance, that could be more votes to keep Pumba if he doesn't get off the block."

Pumba: "Scar is very nice. Of the three, I've talked to them the most"

Cinderella: "I say we get all 3. There's still 15 people in this game so an alliance of 6 is a good thing plus 5 votes if nominations stay the same."

Pumba: "I got this message from Pan:

I just want to tell you that you are NOT my target. And I am really rooting for you to win this POV. The onlly reason why I put you up is to just my anaconda don't want with you. I didn't know who else to put up. And If i do win pop, ill use it on you."

It was time for the veto competition.

Power of Veto Challenge #2 (Inside and Out)

Episode #5 - Peter Pants Inside-out-651

Meet the little voices inside your head.

Veto Players

Peter Pan
Cruella de Vil
Pumba
Abu
Dopey
Gretel

For this challenge, you will be listening to the little voice inside your head.

This is going to run kind of like a game of "Blackjack" but without cards. I will post on this thread the words "Hit or Stay" each round. You will have to post in your Diary Room if you decide to "Hit" or "Stay"

Hit: Means that you continue for the next round.
Stay: Means that you are not moving on to the next round.

At a certain point in the challenge, I will award a "Pandora's Box" and "A double vote". If you Stay and the next round is one of those powers, you will win the power. If more than one person ended up choosing "Stay" during that round, the power will go to the person who posted "Stay" first.

There will come a point where you will reach a "Bust" round. Whoever picked "Hit" before the "Bust" round will be eliminated.

The winner will be the person who "Stays" before the "Bust" round or the last person standing, whichever happens first. The same concept applies that if people tie for the last round, it will go to whoever posted faster.

To be fair to those not playing, the person who wins the "Double Vote" will be asked to pick a number and that person will also win a "Double Vote"

Makes sense?

Rules

- Post anywhere in your Diary Room
- Your post should only say "Stay" or "Hit"
- Each round will last 120 seconds (2 minutes)
- If you fail to pick on time, you are disqualified

Will the little voice inside tell you when it's time to "Stay"?

You have 10 minutes to ask questions.

Episode #5 - Peter Pants Inside%2BOut

Peter Pan: "Ohh, I love gambling!"

After a few rounds, no one won the Pandora's Box and no one won the double vote. Someone however did with the Power of Veto.

We have a winner

The last person standing (Round 13 was the bust) is

Spoiler:

Please post your decision as soon as possible. Congratulations and thanks to all who participated.

Pumba: "I'll use the veto on myself. Go back to Neverland and blow it out of your BOOTY, Pan!"

Gretel: "Congrats Pumba."

Peter Pan: "Good job Pumbaby!"

Abu: "Nice Job again Pumba"

Emma Swan: "Peter Pan, I need you to replace the nominee at your earliest convenience (tonight)."

Cruella de Vil: "I am glad you got it Pumba."

Baymax: "Damn Pumba back at it with the PoV again!"

Ursula: "Great job pumba!!!"

Pumba: "Thanks everyone!"

Peter Pan: "Alright, Since PUMBA used Veto on himself, I have decided to nominate Flynn as a replacement nominee. Good luck you two!"

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #5 - Peter Pants 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Flynn & Cruella you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 6:00 p.m. EST on Friday April 8th to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Good Luck!

Remember that failure to vote means you cannot play in the next Wizard Challenge or be Head of Household.

Pumba: "I vote to evict Peter Pants"

Peter Pan: "*Quickly goes to my HOH room and locks the door on everyone*"

Kristoff: "Congrats Pumba. Good luck nominees"

Queen Mombi: "Good job Puma!"

Cinderella's Diary Room

So I had to work during the HOH competition so I couldn't compete and I just knew I was going to come on and find myself on the block but oh no, NOT THIS TIME. Who would pick up the HOH win? None other than my close ally Peter Pan. I was ecstatic. Peter proceeds to nominate Cruella and Pumba. At this point, I'm happy I'm not on the block but I don't like these nominations considering I'm aligned with both of them and I really like Pumba.

My boy Pumba comes through with the veto and gets himself off the block. He might be DJMykee with all these veto wins, I'll keep my eyes on that.

Now it's Cruella and Flynn. I don't see Flynn as much of a threat so I wouldn't mind evicting Cruella but Scar seems to want Cruella to stay and I don't want to fracture this newly formed powerhouse alliance we have.

Pumba's Diary Room

#PumbaaPower is back! I won the veto and saved myself. Again.

Peter Pan messaged me asking if we could work together. So for those keeping score at home, I've been put up twice and BOTH people who put me up have asked me for an alliance immediately after I win veto. I understood Tiana putting me up, but Pan blatantly told me he put me up just to screw with me. So I will not be taking my alliance with him seriously.

The current alliance is myself, Tiana, Cinderella, Scar, Abu and Gretel.

Dopey's Diary Room

Hey , sorry Emma , been a bit busy...and since I'm the worst at this kind of thing , it's a bad combination lol.

I seem to have made a friend in Peter Pan, though not entirely sure how that will work. Again , yesterday I tried to start a conversation as to how we should vote etc...and he simply stated that we should vote for Cruella, no discussion , nothing...
He also states that he "heard" Pumba was in an alliance..in order for him him to hear that, he would have top be close to whoever told him, implying that he is in an alliance himself ! What a dork lol

I'm gonna have to find another alliance , perhaps with baymax and abu , they hinted that they would like to work together...I'll message them and ask if they want to share a private room. You know what they say, you don't ask, you don't get !

Kristoff's Diary Room

So, the POV was won by Pumba for the second week in a row. So annoying, can't the candy cane sweater just go home already? Anyways, Flynn went up. I've talked to him and he's basic in this game so I don't think he'll do any damage. Cruella could do damage, I've never talked to her before this round and she gets on my nerves. Scar telling me immediately that he wants Flynn out set off alarms for me. Maybe Baymax was right about the "villains" sticking together. That's another point in the "gtfo Cruella" column. Abu & Baymax have both said they are voting Cruella and Gretel was vague af. I don't even know how the votes will fall, but I'll just react accordingly and move forward.

Who will be the second player evicted from the NatKat Big Brother house? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum