NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #1 (R.I.P Scrooge McDuck)

+10
Kristoff
Flynn Rider
Ursula
Baymax
Queen Mombi
Tiana
Gretel
Yzma
Pumba
Emma Swan
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Power of Veto #1 (R.I.P Scrooge McDuck) - Page 3 Empty Re: Power of Veto #1 (R.I.P Scrooge McDuck)

Post by Emma Swan Tue 5 Apr - 23:02:18

The nominations are set in stone

Power of Veto #1 (R.I.P Scrooge McDuck) - Page 3 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Hades & Dopey you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 6:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday April 6th to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Good Luck!

Remember that failure to vote means you cannot play in the next Wizard Challenge or be Head of Household.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #1 (R.I.P Scrooge McDuck) - Page 3 Empty Re: Power of Veto #1 (R.I.P Scrooge McDuck)

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 5 Apr - 23:03:07

Oh Tiana, didn't you hear...I fixed that wretched problem. I am here for all of you now.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 5 Apr - 23:05:19

Good luck Hades & Dopey.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 5 Apr - 23:27:28

Oh Kristoff look. We look smashing together!
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Wed 6 Apr - 1:06:26

Congrats on POV Pumba.  Sorry to see you nominated Dopey.  

I know I haven't been too active lately.  This game started just after I volunteered to work a few evening shifts, so that is why I haven't been available during peak hours to participate in the competitions.  If you want to vote me out for that, I can't really argue or complain, but I just wanted to make it known that I will be more active moving forward and I that I definitely want to stay in this game. If I do stay, not only will I be more active, but I look forward to getting to know you all a little better.

Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Wed 6 Apr - 4:00:39

Well that figures lol , thank you Tiana Wink . I wasn't aware that princesses had to be spoken to , and couldn't start off a conversation themselves.
To the other players , some I probably haven't spoken to either (shame on me) , I'd like to stay. It's that simple. No lies , no drama. If you vote me out, no problemo , I'm well aware that this is only game , and it's meant to be fun !
Vote well my fairytale brethren Very Happy
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 6 Apr - 20:34:52

Awww, Dopey...
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum