NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots and lots of private rooms!

Go down

Lots and lots of private rooms! Empty Lots and lots of private rooms!

Post by Scar Mon 4 Apr - 22:33:58

I will try to do a DR sesh tomorrow night, but so far my game is looking nothing but up! Insert evil plotting grin.

Goodnight Emma! <3
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Lots and lots of private rooms! Empty Re: Lots and lots of private rooms!

Post by Scar Wed 6 Apr - 17:30:57

I have lots of things running right now.

Private rooms with:
Gretel, Tiana, Cruella, Queen Mombi, Baymax (aka Bay), and then group rooms with Tiana, Gretel, and I, as well as one with Yzma, Ursula, Cruella, and I (I didn't create that one).

I feel the most comfortable talking with Queen Mombi and Gretel. And mostly comfortable talking with Yzma and Tiana.

The rest kinda feel like they're really playing hard if that makes sense. Especially Baymax and Ursula and such. I just feel a little wary of the everything I say in those rooms, but I'm doing my best to fit in.

Also, I like Hades. Why was that vote so hard for me? Everyone wants to keep Dopey around, but frankly, he seems quite annoying.... :/

I still want a private room with Kristoff. He seems nice and someone I could work with.

It's weird to say since I usually have an immediate "click" with someone or a few people towards the beginning of games, but this time I don't feel 100% loyalty to anyone yet. That might be a good thing though. lol

I do really like Queen Mombi and Tiana has been nothing but nice to me, so I feel more pulled towards them and I guess Gretel too.

Oh- Tiana asked Gretel and I if we wanted a "grouping" with Cinderella and Pumba- I haven't talked to them AT ALL. lol. Maybe I should get on that. Idk... I don't really want to work with them, but I should at least message them I guess.

That's my thoughts for now. If I win HOH, I'm giving it to Queen Mombi because I think she needs to build more allies. I want to know who all she wants to work with besides me (assuming she doesn't hate and is just faking it). lol

Ok, bye for now!
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down