NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot

Go down

Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot Empty Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot

Post by Emma Swan Sun 15 May - 15:19:42

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, with Tiana gone, it was anybody's game. They just had to make the best of the last couple rounds.

Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot Tumblr_lj7b1umsFK1qicp37o1_500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

Final 4 Head of Household was finally here.

Dopey's Diary Room

Woohoo , made it to the Final 4 !! Gone way past my goal , I just wanted to make it past halfway lol. The only way to be assured of a place in the last 3 is to win HoH...however, I would then have to nominate one of my allies Sad  (gretel / baymax ) , and then things could get even worse if the nominated ally wins Veto ! I would then be up s.hit creek without a paddle ! My position in the game would be about as useful as vows of fidelity in the French marriage ceremony !

Gretel's Diary Room

Tiana was just evicted Sad. She did great, but I couldn't ignore her as a player. I miss her already!

Final 4 now though. Me, Dopey, Baymax and Pumba. How awful lol. All of my super close allies/friends have been evicted so at this point, it's up to me to secure a spot in the finals. I don't even know who I want to final 2 with, so any predictions or guesses you might have about what I'm planning on doing will be wrong! All I do know is I don't trust anyone left!!.

Gretel and Dopey put their heads together to talk about strategy moving forward.

Dopey: "Yeah , things are getting interesting !

How will it work for the next HoH ?
1 HoH
2 Noms
1 voter ?

is that right???"

Gretel: "yep! The one voter is the veto winner, or if the HOH won veto, whoever they keep off.

Do you think we got a good shot of last 3? I don't know how close Baymax and Pumba are but I don't think anyone suspects us..."

Dopey: "like I said , I've worked with Baymax from the start , though no deals were made....the interesting thing is that I just got a message from Pumba , thanking me cause he had heard I was voting for Tiana...which means Baymax told him. So those 2 are definitely together , but I don't think Baymax suspects that the two of us are a team. we have to win HoH and veto , or just the veto....so ultimately , the HoH is not that vital...but the veto will be"

Gretel: "I think they are a team too.

And yep, we will get the veto and ideally you for HOH as well!"

The Final Wizard Challenge - (The Wizard)

Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot Tumblr_lnitef4PD91qad5geo1_500

Everyone's got problems.

Tonight we finish off the Wizard challenge honouring my personal favourite Disney Wizards, Merlin <3.

You have a problem tonight. Someone messed with Merlin's books and now you have to help him unscramble this mess.

You will be presented with many things to unscramble, it is your task to unscramble as many as you can in the next hour.

Rules

- You must submit answers in your Diary Room (thread doesn't matter)
- Spelling counts
- Capitalization counts (even if I don't add the capital letters to the scramble, you have to. I suggest just copy/pasting from IMDb or wikipedia to avoid Capitalization mistakes)
- You have 60 minutes
- You can only submit once
- The person who has the most correct in the shortest amount of time will win the final Wizard Power.

To make it harder I took all the capitalized letters in the names etc out. I also took the spacing out.

Up in 5 minutes if no questions.

Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot Tumblr_o4vj29TPOw1qgxq52o1_500

SCRAMBLES

User ID's from the Games Board

1- redbuakcmr
2- rceoona
3- etheesebrljse
4- iijmllecssb
5- rtocarmtmu

Disney Movies

1- restleusarinad
2- secihpwkerd
3- ollyedler
4- dtmrllthtimaeeei
5- mhetedeeeedlts
6- bnckceahlk
7- coomrdnan
8- incpciesers
9- fdingnienom
10- tcafeliemn

Disney Characters

1- aadyndvis
2- edmaonde
3- azlnoo
4- wntrraoodemlgihlw
5- ahreaegb

Actors/Actresses

1- dmaneijraon
2- andecninrakk
3- ejnegnok
4- sayfeillld
5- eihsaatcmlsrcmy
6- bwlelcuiirs
7- kebaonvicn
8- scydaetsah
9- cunbeaccbermdttiebh
10- jlvtontaorha

Big Brother US Contestants

1- ahilnlsolcinos
2- kiitllhhyas
3- jrhfeibosneg
4- blnoliyrae
5- rheecnlpaclner

TV Shows

1- mdmean
2- tshiepnsmos
3- uedrnehmdote
4- enaotgure
5- tehsiehld
6- edpeosis
7- recmsuee
8- tewnapiks
9- buintcorne
10- vroimecanras

After some time, Emma met with the winner.

Pumba to Gretel: "That would be awesome if you won! I took a gamble and told Baymax if he wins and keeps me off the block, that I would vote out whoever he wants. But I'd obviously keep you. He doesn't need to know that though lol"

Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot Giphy

You have won the final Wizard Power of the season. You have 3 hours to message me your pick for the Head of Household. It can be yourself or anyone in this cast. You must PM me your choice on this forum. Who you tell about this is up to you.

Baymax: "I pick myself!"

They walk out.

Your Thirteenth Head of Household

Is

Spoiler:

Please use the thread I will make you in the "Wizard's Lair" to post your nominations at your earliest convenience. You will have till tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 p.m. EST to nominate. Congrats on making it to final 3, now it's all about the veto.

Pumba: "Well done Baymax"

Gretel: "Congrats!"

Baymax whispers to Dopey

Baymax: "I am going to nominate you and Gretel only to make Pumba feel safe, but he is my actual target this round. I would like to see him go, so we just have to make sure one of us 3 wins PoV tomorrow."

Dopey: "No worries Wink"

Pumba runs to the new HOH Baymax.

Pumba: "Can any sort of agreement be made here?"

Baymax: "Why are you asking this now? ha ha What kind of deal were you thinking Pumba?"

Pumba: "Ha ha I'll admit I'm an idiot. I was going to say I won't nom you if you don't nom me, but it doesn't really matter. Unless you win veto...... Smile"

Baymax was ready to nominate.

Thank you companions! I just wanted to say aside of Abu (shout out to my main monkey), you 3 are who I wanted to make it to the end with. I may not have expressed this as much as I should have, but I respect all of your chill and positive outlook on this game. None of us were overly aggressive and seemed to have the same goals in mind.

That being said, it does not really matter who I nominated, as we all know it is who wins PoV that matters. So please do not take this personal, and best of luck in tomorrow's challenge!

I nominate

Spoiler:

Dopey: "Best of luck to all the players in Veto tonight"

Pumba: "Same to you Dopey!"

Pumba and Gretel talk before the veto.

Pumba: "If the noms stay the same, you're safe. If you win I hope you keep me lol. It's not often F2s work!"

Gretel: "I'm saving you, I promise!! We are going all the way! Baymax is gonna be tough competition in the final 3 comp I feel like."

Baymax's Diary Room

The game was very quiet and inactive over the weekend. I feel the 4 of us that are left are very easy going players, and not stressing out because of Kristoff and Tiana being gone from the game.

I have just won the second to last HoH, securing my spot in the final 3 and most likely making it to the very end. Gretel, who is my main ally wants me to nominate her but I am not so sure that is a good idea! Pumba asked to work a deal mid-challenge, who does that??

My goal is to get rid of Pumba, as he has proven to be a challenge threat in the early parts of the game. I need to make sure I win that final HoH to show the jury that I can also be a challenge threat, and that I was playing possum this whole time.

Gretel's Diary Room

o Baymax won HOH. I don't love that tbh. I was sort of hoping to send him home this round. The robot is clearly missing some screws, not knowing how the veto is the only thing that matters in f4 and that telling me what the others got indicates he's overly social lol. But I knew their scores too so lol.

It all comes down to the veto. I have deals with Pumba and Dopey, so if I win...I break my word. Do I risk one last throw....I need to think!

Baymax and Gretel share some ice tea in celebration.

Gretel: "You got it!!!!!!! Smile you made last 3!! I am really happy for you Bay Smile"

Baymax: "I want Pumba gone this round since he has a better chance at beating us in the finals"

Episode #31 - I'll Admit I'm an Idiot MjAxMy0zMDhmMTEyNjhhNDgzNzZh

Gretel: "It doesn't really matter. Whoever you want!"

Baymax: "I think it was silly to nominate you. If I win veto I'm just going to take you off so either way we look aligned Razz

It does not really matter at this point any ways does it? What affect could it have on the final HoH if people think we are aligned?"

Gretel: "True lol. We are so close to finals!!! We gotta get veto and the next HOH "

Baymax had secured himself a spot in the final round. Who wouldn't be so lucky? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down