NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury process begins

+9
Neal Cassidy
Abu
Tiana
Kristoff
Evil Queen
Mulan
Dopey
Pumba
Gretel
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jury process begins Empty Jury process begins

Post by Emma Swan Mon 9 May - 22:19:55

Congratulations Final 2

Jury process begins Pumba-250x250Jury process begins Hansel-gretel-witch-hunters06

You both did a phenomenal job this season staying in the game against all odds at times. It is now your chance to convince the jury that YOU, are the rightful winner of this season.

Please start off by posting an opening statement at your earliest convenience and then the jurors will one by one address you with questions and comments.

Best of luck to you both!
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury process begins Empty Re: Jury process begins

Post by Gretel Mon 9 May - 22:29:02

I joined this game to win! My goal coming in was to play my best personal social game ever.  I promised the hosts and myself that I’d give it 100%. When I saw the Wizard’s Power theme, I thought to myself, ‘oh no’ I will have to get my hands dirty cuz someone will likely give me this power if I am too good at being social. Turns out I was right and I ended up I getting it twice! From Tiana and Dopey!! Once that happened, I needed to show I could win some comps on my own as well  (and not just be given them) so I did that too. I proceeded to win the F5 veto, F4 veto and the last HOH. The three most critical rounds of the game where I determined who left and who made finals with me. I wanted to show with this that while I played socially, I also did what I needed to do by solely taking out some of the biggest jury threats left.

I know some of you feel betrayed by me or I didn't stick up for you more, and I understand. I decided to put personal feelings aside and become a “gamebot.” Baymax’s robotic skills rubbed off! For a good chunk of this game I was perceived as being the #2 woman to the strongest/most threatening players in the season, like Scar, Cruella, Kristoff and Tiana. All of these people played big competition games, let their opinions be known, and I did my best to do the opposite. I had to reduce my target at all costs and it’s how I outlasted all of you. I also decided that I needed to pair up with Yzum! She was great and escaping the block like nobody’s business and I knew we could make some moves happen together. To counteract all of the “threats” in the game (who I mentioned above), I also had a strong alliance with Abu and Baymax from very early on! Dopey and I found a lot of common ground too, and I knew there was more to him than meets the eye, so I kept him close.

You may be wondering, ok , I get Gretel was social, but did she overdo it? Well I guess that is up to you to decide! In Big Brother anything can happen, anyone can be HOH and you have to protect yourself against any scenario. That is what I attempted to do and I took control of the game here at the end. I made sure I would never, ever go home. It’s a hard thing to do and I did it the best I knew how. The one bad thing was everytime I got close to someone one week, they would leave the following (Kristoff and Abu Sad). I promise that was unintentional and just a bit of bad luck that you were both targetted!

I gave this game everything I had and I hope you will find it in your hearts to vote for me. If not, I’d like to ask for a shot at your vote by answering some of your questions. Thanks a lot everyone, I feel like I am closer to many of you than I ever was with Pumba here lol, but it’s just how it worked out. Good luck, Pumba!

Emma, Neal and Evil Queen, thank you VERY MUCH for hosting this season. The challenges and themes were so fun, even your avatars Neal lol. I cannot wait to read these episodes and find out who everybody is!

-Gretel
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Mon 9 May - 22:33:33

First off I'd like to once again congratulate Gretel on winning the final HOH and allowing me to make this opening statement.

Jury, I look forward to answering your questions, but additionally I'd like to point out a couple things.

Comp wins. I finished with four POV's, and HOH, and I won Round 1 of the final HOH comp by posting every 10 minutes for 15.5 hours straight.

Social game. I was nominated in each of the first two rounds. I won veto each time to remove myself. I was able to bounce back and last quite awhile before being nommed again.

I believe that I played a good game on several different levels, and I look forward to going into more details if anyone has any questions.

Thank you.
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 9 May - 22:56:40

Jury, the floor is now yours. Comment, candy cane sweater, question, do what you must.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 9 May - 23:32:02

BTW I don't care if people play guessing games on identities for the jurors but no questions involving guessing the ID of the finalists.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 10 May - 3:39:21

where do we vote ? in our diary rooms ?
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 10 May - 7:51:39

Yes but comments/questions first. Voting is not open yet.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 10 May - 9:15:15

C'est moins le traître qui nous trahit que nous qui nous sommes trompés d'ami

I believe this quote is perfect Wink . I don't have any questions for the 2 finalists , their opening statements are sufficient for me to cast my vote <3 xxx
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 10 May - 9:21:54

Ok once you ask questions/ comment, you can vote if you're sure.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Tue 10 May - 10:34:14

Good luck you two.
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Tue 10 May - 10:40:10

Question for the finalists:

Marry/Shag/Kill

Emma Swan
Evil Queen
Neal Cassidy
Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 10:48:09

Evil Queen wrote:Question for the finalists:

Marry/Shag/Kill

Emma Swan
Evil Queen
Neal Cassidy

Kill- Emma Sad
Shag- Neal Wink
Marry- Evil Queen (I hear you love cooking/cleaning)
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 10:49:11

Mulan wrote:Good luck you two.

Thank you! Smile
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 10:51:03

Ohhh, a question!

Marry/Shag/Kill

Emma Swan
Evil Queen
Neal Cassidy

Marry: Emma  Razz
Shag: Evil Queen Cool
Kill: Neal Twisted Evil
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 10 May - 11:21:25

I have a question for the finalists

Were either of you ever influenced by what you perceived some of the player's real identities to be, in the way that you voted ? And if so , which players ?

For example (and no offense meant to anybody named ) , Pumba thought that Cinderella's real Identity was Neil (EnnJaySee) , so he voted for her as soon as he got the chance cause he doesn't like Neil.
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 11:36:31

For example (and no offense meant to anybody named ) , Pumba thought that Cinderella's real Identity was Neil (EnnJaySee) , so he voted for her as soon as he got the chance cause he doesn't like Neil.

I did what now? This is absolutely not true. Did you mean to say "IF" I thought Cinderella was Neil?
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 11:37:49

And to answer the question, no I never let anyone's perceived identity sway me. I would make fun little guesses to myself like "So and so could be ______" or "This sounds a lot like _______" but I never factored that into my decisions.
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 11:45:51

Dopey wrote: I have a question for the finalists

Were either of you ever influenced by what you perceived some of the player's real identities to be, in the way that you voted ? And if so , which players ?

Hi Dopey! Glad you are asking something Smile. Identities don't bother me one way or the other, it's why I sign-up cuz I can work with different people. It's the most enjoyable part of this! IDs certainly didn't affect voting either cuz I base everything on the game and who I need to have stay/go. Regardless of who you are, in this particular season, I wanted to win. As you know, I do suspect your identity based on typing style. What I will say is it sometimes helps me to know how to interact based on that but also, even tho I like you, I still made the game decision to evict you. From a voting standpoint, just wanna reiterate, it did not. I have no clue who Pumba is and he is the one who made it here with me. I hope this makes sense.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 10 May - 12:03:14

Thanks for answering so quickly , both of you Wink .

Firstly , Pumba , that was just an example , and perhaps I didn't word it perfectly lol , I wasn't accusing you of anything , ok ! I just used a few names to clarify the question .

Secondly , and I must apologise for this , congratulations to both of you for making final 2 , I should have said this before even asking any questions , very poor manners on my part ! Best of luck to the both of you in the vote , you made it the the final, so you both deserve to be there , simple <3
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Tue 10 May - 12:06:00

Who am I? You'll get my vote.
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 12:09:33

No worries Dopey! I just didn't want to feel Neil's wrath if he ever reads this lol.

Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 10 May - 12:11:04

lololol , I know , it probably wasn't the best example to use Wink
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumba Tue 10 May - 12:11:58

Who am I? You'll get my vote.

Dad?
Pumba
Pumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Tue 10 May - 12:40:30

Hi finalists! Congrats on making here.

Gretel, you said you got close to me the week I was evicted, which is odd because we made a final 2 on Day 1 and I was committed to you ever since. I never spoke a poor word about you the entire game so it's a little sad to hear that you got me out when I was never going to do the same to you. Don't even say it was because I would've beat you in the finals because usually the social goddess beats the compwhores and I could give a ton of examples. So, my question to you is: were you at all loyal to me? Why did you claim we were only close in my last week? Because if that's true you were laying it on thick the first 9 weeks.

Pumba, I'm not sure how much you did in the game. Please name me 3 moves you made independently that helped you get here.

Thanks guys <3 Best of luck to both of you!
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 10 May - 12:51:45

Kristoff wrote:Hi finalists! Congrats on making here.

Gretel, you said you got close to me the week I was evicted, which is odd because we made a final 2 on Day 1 and I was committed to you ever since. I never spoke a poor word about you the entire game so it's a little sad to hear that you got me out when I was never going to do the same to you. Don't even say it was because I would've beat you in the finals because usually the social goddess beats the compwhores and I could give a ton of examples. So, my question to you is: were you at all loyal to me? Why did you claim we were only close in my last week? Because if that's true you were laying it on thick the first 9 weeks.

Kristoff!! Nooo..I must not have stated it clearly enough before. I just meant losing two of my closest allies back-to-back was very hard and how it seemed I was cursed losing two people I trusted, so I have to apologize for that lack of clarity. If there was an edit feature, I would revise it. You were my closest ally and the VERY first person I met in this game. (Then I met Scar and Tiana and Abu.) In fact, most left in the game knew I felt very strongly about keeping you in. It's why Tiana suggested to Baymax that I go up next to you (since I may not vote you out) and it's also why I was in a room with Baymax and Abu with them telling me they know I will be upset at you going, but I needed to make a game move. With lots in the game I hid my true loyalties, but I think everyone knew I had your back in this thing! So to answer your question, I was loyal Smile  
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next