NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat

Go down

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat Empty Episode #17 - Cat in Heat

Post by Emma Swan Sun 1 May - 19:14:37

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #17 - Cat in Heat

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, tonight someone else is taking a hike, but would they go quietly?

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat Success-disney-gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

The eviction was imminent, but before Kristoff had to replace his nominee.

Kristoff: "I really didn't want to make this decision because I really do like everyone left. Unfortunately, I gotta do what I gotta do.

My replacement nominee is...
Spoiler:
"

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Yzma & Cruella de Vil you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 7:00 p.m. EST on Monday April 18th to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Good Luck!

Remember that failure to vote means you cannot play in the next Wizard Challenge or be Head of Household.

Cruella de Vil's Diary Room

I am sure Tiana is behind my getting put up on the block. I never should have trusted her. She hasn't even contacted me. If I am evicted everyone will know what a backstabber she is. She told me Kristoff voted to get rid of me the first time and I think she told me because she wanted him out at first. Now she uses him every chance she gets. Once she is done with the villains, Kristoff is next. Tomorrow will be interesting when I blow this chicks game up.

Gretel's Diary Room

I hate you guys right now. I LOVE CRUELLA AND SHE IS GOING TO GET EVICTED. #crying

Eviction Ceremony #6

HOH - Kristoff
Nominees - Yzma and Queen Mombi
POV - Queen Mombi (Used on herself)
Nominees - Yzma and Cruella de Vil

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat Tumblr_n0dh8pXLgI1tqqihyo1_500

For one of you, it's about to be a Happily Never After ending

Everyone voted, great job!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the lovely

Spoiler:

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat Tumblr_o39a4g4j5O1sgl0ajo1_250

Thank you so much for joining. You were hilarious and a great presence to have around bae.

You will not want to miss the HOH announcement tonight.

Tiana: "Bye Cruella! Congratulations final 10!"

Kristoff: "Goodbye Cruella. Congrats on staying Yzma."

Baymax: "That's what you get for being cruel to animals."

Cruella de Vil: "Watch out for Tiana, she is a snake and has got all of you under her spell. She lied about Scar. She told me that he was talking behind my back and probably has done the same to all of you. I can't wait to see how she picks each and every one of you off one at a time. Once Mombi and Yzma are gone, she will go after Kristoff. Sorry that I believed this person Scar. You were a great person and Tiana is a liar and a schemer. Bye!"

Yzma: "Bye Cruella

Thank you everyone for keeping me"

Tiana: "Girl what? O_O

You told me that someone was throwing me under the bus to you...Kristoff told me that Scar was throwing me under the bus, so I inferred that it was him that was also throwing me under the bus?

What did I do to you? Laughing

To my knowledge, I never lied to you Cruella. O_O"

Kristoff: "Scar was throwing Tiana under the bus, that is absolutely true. Can't believe you're taking me out in 2 weeks Tiana!"

Cruella de Vil: "oh she will take you out Kristoff. And Tiana, you started the whole thing by telling me that someone I am close to is working against me. I thought that you meant Scar and that is when I told you that he was throwing you under the bus. I feel terrible about that. You manipulated me into thinking Scar was working against me, I got mad and then told you that. I was the only person who voted for Scar to stay because I felt so bad about Tiana's manipulation. There are other people who feel the same way about you Tiana, but they are too afraid to say, you even got Gretel and Mombi to vote against me. They like me! Anyhow, it was fun, but I am not happy that a liar like Tiana got me out. You all chose someone who is loyal and trustworthy over someone who eats her young and uses their ribs for toothpicks. I am not mad at the rest of you because I know that this chick is not a good person and she can talk anyone into anything. Someone snatch that crown off her head!!!! Actually you didn't choose someone who is loyal and trustworthy. Correction...you chose a warthog."

Tiana: "Cruella, I didn't tell anyone to vote you. I asked and people mentioned you...

Also, I'm pretty sure Scar was aligned with the majority of the cast. I'm so confused why you're going off on me. I never nominated you, you nominated me. Laughing"

Cruella de Vil: "It's funny that you say that because Scar, Ursula and 4 or 5 others agree with me about you. Those 4 or 5 others just don't want to cross you. Peter also thought you were controlling the game. Anyhow, it is all good. If I am wrong, I am sorry, but I don't think I am wrong. Scar and Ursula were level headed people who saw that you were trouble long before I did. I wish I had listened but you put doubt in my mind and I fell for the deception."

Baymax: "Scar had a private room with everyone. This robot included. He was a cat in heat, screwing everyone in the cast."

Dopey: "I'm feeling very left out , cause he never had one with me Sad"

Cruella de Vil: "OK, just watch your back when Tiana is around. You pop easily."

Tiana: "Cruella, I haven't been HOH since week one. I haven't had any power. I won one Veto and saved Mombi.

I only talked to Ursula when I was HOH and never heard a conversation of substance with her. I talked to Peter when I was HOH and the week he was HOH just to make sure I was safe.

I liked Scar and talked to him a lot. You told me someone threw me under the bus to you, and I assumed it was Scar since you never would tell me who that person was that threw me under the bus. I was told he threw me under the bus to someone else, so I put two and two together and (I hope rightfully) assumed that he was the person who you were referring to so I voted him out? Thank you, Baymax.

He had a private room with me as well where he told me he wanted to go to the end with me like in week one. When Cruella told me that someone was throwing me under the bus, it was easy to point out that Scar was the person connected to everyone in the cast and trying to play a villainous game"

Cruella de Vil: "The fact that you got Gretel and Mombi to vote against me shows that there is more going on than meets the eye. Anyhow, it's up to the people in the cast to see if I am actually right or not. I believe I am. We will see how it all plays out in the next few weeks."

Gretel: "Bye Cruella. Sad

Tiana didn't convince me to vote for you tho this round I promise. You're right about waiting cuz we will just have to see how this all plays out."

Cruella de Vil: "And if I am right, you all owe me your first born puppies. lol"

Tiana: "I never asked or told Gretel personally who to vote.

I also never discussed this vote with Mombi. I am sure she could tell you that as well."

Cruella de Vil: "Gretel love. I tried to PM you but I wasn't able to anymore. I am not mad at you or anyone else. I just don't understand some things that went on. I hope you go far Gretel. Love you! Good luck to everyone! My time here is up!"

Baymax: "Thanks for stirrin' up a pot of dog poop Cruella! It was fun."

Queen Mombi: "No Tiana didn't tell me who to vote either.

It seemed unanimous from the conversations I had after I talked to you. We'll have to see during the episodes what really happened. I am very sorry to see you leave though. Yzma has also played very hard. It was a tough choice. Sad"

Kristoff and Gretel head out to the backyard after hugging Cruella as she walked out the door.

Kristoff: "So on Cruella's way out, she told me to watch out for Tiana lol"

Gretel: "I am just throwing a tantrum cuz of my photo Wink This room feels like a pedophile type scenario with our new ones."

Kristoff: "Omfg it does. I'm so ready to change my avatar."

Gretel: "don't tho, there's a penalty!"

Kristoff: "Oh I won't. I wonder if Baymax will get one?"

Gretel: "I am laughing cuz the host wanted us to do a new thread for her episodes but we are clogging this one up with irrelevant content <3

Kristoff: "I know <3 Watch her use it anyways lol"

Gretel: "Are we both in weird moods trolling her? lol!"

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat Tumblr_mbwh6vPQBF1rfwatko1_250

Kristoff: "Yes lmaooooo Were such assholes <3 Well asśholeś though I don't think I've seen the censor for it. YOU MISSED ONE NEAL"

Gretel: "HAHAHAHAHA GOTCHA ASSHOLE"

Kristoff: "SUCKS TO SUCK FUC...what he did that one.....FÛCKER"

Gretel: "We have to be the best duo ever in mystery games. Hands down."

Kristoff: "Easily. <3"

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat 200_s

Neal Cassidy: "What kind of an oppressive game do you think we're running here censoring asshole?"

Kristoff: "Lmaooooo"

Gretel: "my anaconda don't want Neal when I look like this"

Neal Cassidy: "I don't want your anaconda either, kid"

Gretel excused herself to go to the ladies room. There she found Tiana doing her business in the stall next to her.

Gretel: "Good riddance Cruella! She is a hater cuz you figured out she was lying!"

Episode #17 - Cat in Heat 11130-If-Your-Gonna-Be-Two-Faced

Tiana: "Lol I have no idea why she said that. I wasn't even pushing for her to go home. Laughing

Gretel: "Strange lady"

Tiana: "Lol I didn't even care who went home this round. I asked you all what were you guys thinking?"

Gretel: "I know. You wanted Scar (and we all did cuz he lied) but this time you didn't do anything!"

Tiana: "She has no idea scar was aligned with us and I can't say that on the thread!

Gretel: "lol definitely not or that we are as close as we are!"

Tiana: "I didn't even talk to Mombi about this vote. Laughing"

Gretel: "I didn't want people to assume we are tight but enough is enough!! I posted. Cruella is just trying to stir everything up and she's upset. Agh"

Mombi and Yzma realize they are the last "villains" left and decide to form an alliance.

Queen Mombi: "It's about time My Friend. I voted Cruella. Is there anything I can do?"

Yzma: "No, I think im good, but thanks. We really need an hoh or I think we will be up again next time"

Queen Mombi: "I probably will too. I'll be here for it this time"

Abu's Diary Room

So I won a double vote from the auction. But Kristoff and Tiana tried to pressure me to telling what it is. Tiana asked Cinderella straight up what her item was but didn't ask me, probably showing that they might have a close relationship. I told them I can win HOH two consecutive times but I don't think they bought it. I was wary Kristoff might put me as a replacement nominee once Mombi took herself off. Tiana, Kristoff, and Cindy need to go ASAP! They are too good with the challenges though, gonna need a big break to win HOH. I need to rely on Gretel and Baymax. Hopefully pull in Dopey and Yzma too if she gets to stay in the house.

Baymax's Diary Room

I feel like I have missed out on a lot of plotting over the weekend while I have been away. I am in a good spot with a lot of people still, but everyone keeps telling me that Tiana is running the show. But, Tiana is also being nice to me.

I have not done much in this game, but if I want to be taken seriously in the finals I think it is time to make a big move. I can't decide if I want to put Tiana and Cinderella up together, or put Cinderella up with Queen Mombi and maybe back door Tiana? I will have to some how get a feel for these remaining 10 players without putting a target on my back.

Abu and Gretel are my main companions, I love them so. Here's to hoping we can make final 3!

Cruella threw all kinds of shade Tiana's way before her exit. Would it have an impact on the coming rounds and Tiana's future in this game? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down