NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Peter Pan Mon 4 Apr - 21:10:13

Ohhh myyyy godddd! Look who's in the BB house!

ITS ME PETER PAN SCAGS! I'm here to be an illusive troll and fuck up everyones gameplay. I'm quite excited. Watch out!

So far Baymax has sent me PM saying how much he would love working with me because he loves my movie. Thats nice. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. Which; lets be honest, isn't that far. Anyways, I'm off to throw a challenge! SEE ye!
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Peter Pan Tue 5 Apr - 11:36:14

Well, so far I seem to be in a good position. I'm on speaking terms with Dopey, Baymax and Tiana. And I trust them in that order. I would try and get closer to Tiana since she's HOH but I feel like everyone is approaching her with ideas so that would just be pointless.

Dopey brought up an idea that classic Disney should stick together. I fully agree with that. Hopefully I can keep Baymax on my leash until its time for me to cut him loose.

I'm trying to go for a cut throat gameplay. Lets hope it works. I don't think I've ever purposefully been a villain. This game should be fun lol
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Wed 6 Apr - 14:13:44

Well, well well. Tiana Nominated Dopey. NO BUENO!
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down