NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Baddest Princess of them ALL

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Baddest Princess of them ALL - Page 2 Empty Re: The Baddest Princess of them ALL

Post by Tiana Thu 14 Apr - 21:36:09

I won the Wizard power this week for my second time!! Fun! So I decided to pass this HOH off to my girl Gretel. I did this for two reasons...

1. It shows Gretel that I value her.

2. It hides my competition beasting a little bit unless Gretel tells everyone.

I just don't want to be seen as an even bigger threat, but I need a villain to leave the game this week.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

The Baddest Princess of them ALL - Page 2 Empty Re: The Baddest Princess of them ALL

Post by Tiana Thu 14 Apr - 22:02:05

Keep 3 coins, give 6 to Ursula.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 14 Apr - 22:34:56

You can't count
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu 14 Apr - 22:41:27

Lol my anaconda don't want you candy cane sweater
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri 15 Apr - 11:37:54

I vote Ursula
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sat 16 Apr - 13:15:05

Disney Character NITA (Brother Bear)
- Disney Movie Now You See It...
- Name of someone currently starring on the Disney Channel Nicolas Bechtel
- An IMDb User ID that has posted on the Happily N'Ever After board
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308353/board/?ref_=tt_bd_sm http://www.imdb.com/user/ur0671966/ neekatave
- A phobia nosocomephobia
- Name a of Canadian Elementary School (provide link to their website or I will not count it) Northmount School http://www.epsb.ca/schools/northmount/
- Animal
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sun 17 Apr - 2:16:56

I didn't win HOH, but my ally Kristoff did. Do I trust Kristoff 100%? No.

Kristoff made the comment that only himself, Gretel, and I were really targets in this game because we are the only ones who've won challenges which tbh isn't true because Gretel hasn't won anything. Laughing

So just me and Kristoff...

Luckily, he nominated Mombi and Yzma yet again. I do think one of them will leave this week. Probably Mombi because she's inactive and has been carried too far.
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon 18 Apr - 0:44:12

THANK GOD

Mombi suddenly showed up and won veto. Hey girl! I'd rather you be here than Yzma/Dopey/Cruella!

Mombi tells me she has my back since I used the veto on her so I'm cutting down the list of my enemies.

Cruella & Dopey are the only people left who I feel would definitely put me up.

CRUELLA IS LEAVING THOUGH! Bye sweetie!
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon 18 Apr - 1:47:46

I vote Cruella

Bye candy cane sweater!
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon 18 Apr - 18:07:40

So Cruella went home and I only have one real enemy left in this game in Dopey. I need to get his BOOTY out this week, if only I could win this HOH....which will be randomized.

Random God's be on my side<3

*dances to Where Have You Been by Queen RiRi*
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum