NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use this thread moving forward plz

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Use this thread moving forward plz - Page 5 Empty Re: Use this thread moving forward plz

Post by Gretel Sun 24 Apr - 21:31:39

No Sad I missed more than that.

Good news is that only 2 others are hiding. Less competition.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Use this thread moving forward plz - Page 5 Empty Re: Use this thread moving forward plz

Post by Gretel Sun 24 Apr - 21:46:15

Damn.

If I don't go up....I will push as hard as I can to get that third vote.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 21:49:21

Thank you. God this feels so shitty. I've won 6 fuckin comps and I couldn't win the one I needed most.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sun 24 Apr - 21:50:47

I know....he may be putting up Pumba which could be a problem even getting Tiana's vote now.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 21:52:07

I would hope Tiana would spare me in that case. Sad
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sun 24 Apr - 21:59:05

Sad I feel like I'm going to go up since Baymax heard I wouldn't vote you out. If I somehow manage to not go up it's cuz he otherwise has the votes. Idk what to do.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 21:59:20

I hate him. He's such a cocky asshole.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 21:59:59

He hasn't done a single thing in this game and now he's on a power trip when me and you have kept him safe FOUR times and other times when we weren't HOH. It's so annoying.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sun 24 Apr - 22:01:35

I know. He must have deals with everyone else in the game to do this.

I cannot be in this game without you. You were the first person I met.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 22:03:52

DOPEY is outlasting me. DOPEY. Ugh. I'm so mad right now and sad because I really wanted to make f2 with you. You have to win, Gretel. You just have to. God I'm getting emotional. You can do this, I know you can. You are just as strong as me in comps and you are so smart and you can use your social skills when you can't be HOH. You're the only hope for me now.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sun 24 Apr - 22:06:30

I wanted that too even if I would lose to you. omg I am not even kidding you are making me cry. I feel like I will go out next but I promise you I will try.

This is not right.

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 22:08:12

I'm crying too! God what has gotten into us? But, I've bonded with you more than anyone in this game and it's like a dagger to the heart Sad
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sun 24 Apr - 22:12:49

Same here Sad

I just feel so helpless.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 22:14:03

I do too. I tried extending an olive branch to Baymax and he basically spit in my face so I know I'm done for.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sun 24 Apr - 22:19:25

I have to get off now :/ but I will pop back on in the morning. I'm gonna try to catch Abu then cuz he seems to be on early-ish. He is tight with Baymax tho.

Dopey will vote you out for sure. Tiana will need convincing and won't do it if it just ties I think.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 24 Apr - 22:20:34

Will you vote to keep me even if it looks bleak. This sounds dumb but I don't want it to be unanimous Sad
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 6:48:28

I understand!

My heart says of course but my head is saying if I do I won't be able to avenge you or make it cuz I woke up this morning to lots of PMs pushing me to vote you :/ It is bleak right now. Agh
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Mon 25 Apr - 12:00:34

Sad
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 13:06:00

Abu is MIA and I can't reach him. The other two I think have voted.

Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Mon 25 Apr - 14:33:09

Please win.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 25 Apr - 14:46:25

I'll try! Sorry I couldn't help more. I feel really bad Sad

(Ask Kathy to tell you after the game about our conversations about this vote or I'll just tell you after!)
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Mon 25 Apr - 19:57:28

Damn if you and Tiana had voted to keep me....
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5