NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #14 - You Winned!

Go down

Episode #14 - You Winned! Empty Episode #14 - You Winned!

Post by Emma Swan Sun 17 Apr - 20:28:08

NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Happily Never After
Episode #14 - You Winned!

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 16 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 16 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Tonight on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After, the villains scramble quickly in this fast forward round in order not to lose another member.

Episode #14 - You Winned! Tumblr_lxitgvP9Vy1r48wqh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snR56Mm0Mp4

After a rushed nomination ceremony, they only had enough time to grab a gulp of water and head out for the power of veto challenge.

Queen Mombi's Diary Room

Well I am nominated. I don't see myself being saved with veto this time. All I can hope for is that Ursula is a bigger threat and people like Yzma and Tiana are fighting for me. We'll see!!!

Power of Veto #5 - Pay it Forward

Episode #14 - You Winned! 139

Pay it Forward

Veto Players

Everyone that submits before the deadline will be eligible to win this veto. If someone wins but did not submit, it will go to the next person.

Welcome to your fifth Power of Veto of the season.

Like Robin Hood, you feel in a giving mood tonight.

Rules

- You are given 10 coins
- You have 30 minutes to submit
- You will submit in your Diary Room (thread name doesn't matter)
- You can keep as many coins as you want or give them out by dividing them any way you want
- The goal of the challenge is to  get as close to 39 coins without going over
- You can only give them out to people that are eligible to play veto.

You can feel free to be greedy but it can turn out to bite you in the buttocks if you keep too much of it.

Episode #14 - You Winned! Hqdefault

Dopey: "who are the people eligible to play in veto ?"

Yzma: "So the people eligible to play are Gretel, Queen Mombi and Ursula? But everyone has coins"

Kristoff: "Everyone"

Gretel: "Everyone gives coins I think. You can only win if you are close to 39 and you gave away coins yourself!"

Dopey: "no, because it says you can keep as many as you want"

Kristoff: "Regardless, you have to submit to win"

Emma Swan: "Yes exactly, everyone can play but if you do not even submit, you will not be eligible to win. So if you keep all 10, you have to tell me you're keeping them."

Dopey: "ok, thanks Wink"

Cruella de Vil: "Sweetie pie!"

Baymax: "I gave all my coins away because robots don't need money."

We have a winner

With 33 coins, it was not even close.

The power of veto goes to

Spoiler:

Please post your decision on this thread tonight.

Ursula: "Great job kristoff!!!"

Yzma: "Congrats Kristoff"

Kristoff goes to see Gretel to make sure that she wants nominations to stay the same.

Kristoff: "Yay we did it <3 Do you want the noms to stay?"

Gretel: "Yay! Yes, that would be ideal lol"

Kristoff: "Alright I'll wait until Tiana has some insane idea and then shoot her down<3"

Gretel: "hahaha I was gonna ask if she's pushing you to use it!"

Kristoff: "Not yet. You know, I think we'll be the dynamic duo that rules the season <3"

Gretel: "yes!! Smile"

Baymax and Abu walk in.

Kristoff: "Yay <3 Thanks guys. Is everyone in agreement that the veto shouldn't be used?"

Gretel: "Lol yes"

Baymax: "You winned! Can we be so confident in ourselves that we can vote whoever we want as long as we all know that both are going to leave at some point?"

Gretel: "Sure"

Kristoff: "Fine with me."

Kristoff: "I'm going to honor Gretel's nominations. For the first time this season, the veto is NOT being used."

Ursula: "I would really appreciate for you all to keep me."

Cinderella's Diary Room

At this point, it looks like the game is dividing into Heroes vs. Villains. Tiana, Pumba, Gretel, Abu, Kristoff, and I are together. Cruella, Yzma, Mombi, and Ursula are together. I'm not sure where Baymax stands and Dopey seems to be floating.

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #14 - You Winned! 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Ursula & Queen Mombi you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 6:00 p.m. EST on Friday April 15th to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Good Luck!

Remember that failure to vote means you cannot play in the next Wizard Challenge or be Head of Household.

Baymax, Abu and Dopey gather round to talk about the vote.

Dopey: "Hi guys,
do we have any preference for this vote ? I can't say I have any input for this, other than the fact that Ursula and I have chatted once or twice , though nothing major.."

Abu: "I don't have a preference either. But Ursula is always asking me how am I voting yet never seems to tell me how she is voting."

Baymax: "doesn't matter to me who goes though!"

As a fast forward round, the players did not have time to do much. It was already time to vote.

Eviction Ceremony #5

HOH - Gretel
Nominees - Ursula and Queen Mombi
POV - Kristoff (Not Used)
Nominees - Ursula and Queen Mombi

Episode #14 - You Winned! C11b54d8247eb9f88623623573bd2667

For one of you, it's about to be a Happily Never After ending

Everyone voted, great job!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the lovely

Spoiler:

Episode #14 - You Winned! 8071_3

Thank you so much for joining. You were a great addition and you will be missed.

Challenge will be posted at 8:30, sorry for the delay.

Ursula: "Bye everyone."

Cruella de Vil: "Bye Ursula Sad"

Baymax: "good bye shoulder twitch lady."

Tiana: "Bye Ursula! Congrats on staying Mombi!"

Yzma: "Bye Ursula

Congrats Queen Mombi"

Cruella de Vil: "That was another difficult decision. Good job Mombi."

Gretel's Diary Room

Ursula ended up leaving in a 5-4 vote. I take full responsibility for it because I was the Head of Household. It doesn't feel great knowing you are the main reason someone was even eligible to go home. Hopefully she understands we just simply didn't talk. I actually would've preferred Queen M to go due to the fact that Tiana has been trying to protect her every vote. I see it and that relationship will be dealt with.

11 of us are left in the house. The people I like most are: Kristoff, Abu, Baymax and Cruella. I also do feel safe with Tiana. I fear I can't do much for Cruella though. I need to lay low to make sure I am at least jury.

I am slowly starting to connect the dots in my mind of who talks to who and that will be invaluable later as I influence HOH noms. Wink

Yzma feeling defeat in the near future gathered the remaining villains for a last group chat.

Yzma: "Uggh they are picking us off one by one"

Cruella de Vil: "Yeah, it is just me and you now. I can't believe that Scar and Ursula are gone. How did they find out about our alliance?"

Yzma: "I have no idea. Either she guessed or one of us told but I know I didnt and I dont think you would"

Cruella de Vil: "She told me once that I shouldn't trust the people I talk to, but how did she know who I talk to? Somehow she knew about us and then tried to split us apart. She did a pretty good job at it. lol"

Yzma: "She told me the same thing. I have no idea how she would know."

Another one down, how many villains to go? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 - Happily Never After.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down