NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This room is for

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This room is for - Page 3 Empty Re: This room is for

Post by Dopey Tue 19 Apr - 3:53:06

Same again , it goes without saying Wink . My vote's already in !
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Tue 19 Apr - 9:07:15

Thanks Dopey
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 19 Apr - 10:40:03

Just got a message from Gretel , saying she is voting Mombi out...I told her I hadn't flipped my coin yet lol
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 11:38:38

Yzma, I think you're in trouble this time. I've been asked to evict you and basically told the majority of the cast is doing the same.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Tue 19 Apr - 12:06:29

If that happens then there is nothing I can do about it. I dont want to go and not sure why everyone wants me gone. You just do what you think is best for your game Cinderella
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Tue 19 Apr - 12:07:20

Can I ask who told you that. People may be lying to me but most have told me im safe and I am hoping its the truth
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Tue 19 Apr - 12:30:47

Cinderella wrote:Yzma, I think you're in trouble this time. I've been asked to evict you and basically told the majority of the cast is doing the same.

I'm not sure who told you this , but I've heard differently....according to my count , Mombi already has 4 votes against her, which is half the votes...so with yours, that makes 5 , and Yzma stays. I guess we're all relying on people telling the truth, of course.....but the fact that it's a mystery game, there's no reason for a great amount of lying. Hope I'm right...
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 16:48:35

Maybe I'm being lied to, idk. Let's just see how this plays out. I don't get the lying either.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 19:26:57

Oh, apparently I was misinformed. Yzma, I'll be honest. I was one of the votes to evict you but that's only because I thought everyone was evicting you with the exception of Dopey. Had I known, I would have kept you.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Tue 19 Apr - 20:02:26

I had a feeling you voted me but its okay I understand
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 21:14:41

Congrats girl and sorry again for evicting you.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Tue 19 Apr - 21:50:23

Thank you and I understand why you voted me but Dopey told you with your vote I was safe.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Apr - 21:52:24

I understand why you put me up and no hard feelings but I was told differently. I literally thought everyone besides Dopey was evicting you. Had I known what was really up, I would have kept you but it's okay. Whatever happens, happens.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Apr - 13:25:29

So where do we go from here? I mean, I can only be mobile for veto tonight which means I'll most likely lose and nobody tells me anything so I'm sure you can get the votes to get me out. I've gotten "hey, vote this way" but that's pretty much it. But if you vote me out, you're getting rid of someone who would legitimately have your back moving forward. So far, I've just voted the way I thought everyone else was but I've never targeted you or anything.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Apr - 21:38:49

Idk how you're feeling about me right now but this is basically my final plea.  I understand you're angry but I voted you out because I thought you were gone.  Whatever happened to save you, happened without my knowledge.  When Kristoff won, I thought he would leave nominations the same.  Him vetoing Tiana comes as a surprise to me.  I evicted Dopey the first week thinking he was going. Basically there's a lot that goes on that I don't know about because I guess I'm not too high on the totem pole.  I think you know you're not that high up either.  If you keep me, we can change that. If you get rid of me, you're probably still going to be at the bottom and fighting to stay. If I stay, sure we're at the bottom but we can fight together. You're only doing everyone else a favor by getting rid of me.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Apr - 22:00:56

I'm just saying I had ZERO reasons to want you out. I never talked to Mombi once. The only reason I had to keep her was trying to be with the in crowd and vote with "the house" and it shows how much I know that I could've have kept you (which I wanted to do) and voted with "the house" at the same time.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 22:10:31

Im sorry I would have never nominated you if you hadnt voted me out. I didnt think you were with me once you voted me.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 22:36:41

Im going to be honest im not really mad at you. I only put you and tiana up because obviously you all are not for me. You voted me once and whats to say you wouldnt do it again. Before veto was used I was told you may have a power. I feel like if we are in an allaince together we should be truthful, if its true. The person who told me could have been lying to look good for taking Tiana off the block. Also with you voting with Tiana it makes you look like you are working with her. Its obvious shes not for me so if you are with her your not either
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Apr - 22:48:03

I do have a power but I'm going to use it tonight to get it out of the way. I didn't plan on telling anyone but someone figured out I had something good by the amount of bad rewards so I admitted to it. Why lie if someone knows I'd be lying? You never asked so I never admitted to it. I didn't volunteer that information to anyone.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 22:50:52

I didnt ask because I didnt think of it and then Kristoff mentioned he thought you had one.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Apr - 23:16:51

My power is a vote nullifier. I used it on Dopey so his vote won't count. There, everythings out in the open.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Wed 20 Apr - 23:52:31

Okay. Im not really sure why you stopped dopeys, we are supposed to be a team and he may have kept you. I told him in a pm it would be hard for me to trust you again but he was still willing to work with you.
Yzma
Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 21 Apr - 3:30:55

I voided Dopey's vote because I haven't heard from him since Mombi's eviction, then you go around trying to get me evicted, so I figured Dopey for sure was one of your stops on your evict Cinderella campaign.

Had I known Dopey wasn't anti-Cindy, I would have chosen someone else.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Thu 21 Apr - 4:37:12

You know , you're right to think I was a bit confused by your actions in the Mombi vote .... cause regardless of what the others claim to be doing , there was nothing stopping you from still sticking to your team. The others need never know , ultimately , how you vote. And this was all after I had posted that players had told me they were keeping Yzma. You chose to believe "the others" instead of me...but like Yzma said , I was still willing to give you a chance and work with you. I'm sorry things have turned out this way.
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3